Where are the Kentucky Folk?

Since we in ky have a deadly weapon permit (most states its just a hand gun permit)
How many carry some thing and /or other than a pistol.
and a pocket knife and flashlight are standard.

Other things?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm a SIG man myself. I EDC a 9mm SIG P229 Elite Dark with SCT mags loaded with Hornady Critical Defense (looking into Critical Duty ammo at the moment) in a Galco Summer Comfort II IWB holster. As a back-up, I carry a 40 cal. SIG P229 SCT loaded with Hornady Critical Defense ammo as well, in a Galco Jackass shoulder rig. In my 20+ years carrying, I've never had a SIG to fail me when I needed it! ;) If your life depends upon your sidearm, don't trust it to over-priced sidearms that you're just paying for the name, get the best you can afford!

Other than my EDC? At least a couple good, fresh batteried (is that even a word?) SureFire flashlights, two LARGE combat knives, an ASP baton, a PR24, brass knuckles, and from time to time; a tactical rifle!

I shoot in my outbuilding for 25 ft or less. I shoot and take my students to a farm with enough room to do alot of tactical.

The most important thing is , we get lead down range and have fun doing it.

Roger that, when I'm home from work my brother and I always hit the range. Can't do anything but target shooting. It's a indoor lane range. But we still manage to work on our accuracy and proficiency with our carry guns. I would love to get into a tactical shooting class. However with my time constraints my wife likes having me home.

I use to live in Glasgow KY When I was in the Miliatry I dated a nice girlfriend who was from there.

He parents, and the whole family were tobacco Farmers our relationship didnt end up workinh out

First quality Ruger semi auto I've ever owned. CAn't find any flaws ( maybe no checkered pattern on the front strap...lol)

NCAA CHAMPS!!! Lexington has been crazy last few nights. I heard a mix of fireworks and gunfire last night.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back