Where are the Kentucky Folk?

towboater

How many are from Ky? I'm from the Lexington area.

I asked the same thing you did. it seems that this forum is rather dead and has been for sometime. I tried to revive in about a year or so ago and for a brief bit, it was more active but then in time in faltered, sadly. I'm from the eastern side of the state myself.

I'm in Lexington...just sent my CCDW application stuff into KSP through the sheriff's office today

I'm in Lexington...just sent my CCDW application stuff into KSP through the sheriff's office today

Be prepared for a 6 week wait or longer. KSP is a little slow about getting them done. Guess they have a lot of applicants. Where did you take your class at?

It has been 6 wks or more lately. I'm in Spencer co. This forum has been quiet but guess we will need to keep a conversation going. What's everyone's favorite carry weapon?

I prefer .45 flavored weapons, various brands and sizes lol. Right now its a compact 1911 that has ran through enough rounds for me to trust.

I've been carrying a CZ 75 d compact. Love the gun, but thinking about moving up to a Kimber 1911 (I like the Ruger 1911 but can't find one)

Buddy of mine just picked up a lightly used Kimber for 600. Came with 4 mags and a nice holster. He's always finding deals lol. I would like to have a kimber. How's that cz shoot?

The CZ is very accurate. Plus it fits my hand like it was custom. My wife wants to carry it,but until I find something I like as well,guess I'll keep carrying it.I've let people shoot it in my class and many have bought one since. I never find any real deals(except the Ruger discount for instructors), but I keep buying....while I can.

My dad bought a cz years ago took second in a competition with it literally out of the box. And the George is a nice area go 4x4 down there. Look around slade or clay city. Cheap land in Powell county.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back