What's your occupation?

towboater

I used to be a commercial/industrial electrican apprentice, no money as work became scarce. I'm now a river rat decking barges, Mississippi river, Illinois waterway, and the Ohio river. Husband to a beautiful woman, and father to a 17 mo old baby girl. Gone 28 days and home 14 days.

I am a Deputy Sheriff, SWAT Sniper, and Department RO/Firearms Instructor. Married 11 years and have a wonderful 10 year old daughter.

Head gopher and man in charge for 38 years--when the wife is not there--LOL. A house mover by trade but occasionally move mobile homes, raise/lower structures, and generally harrass the motoring public. Have probably been called more SOBs than anyone around (except maybe nobammy) because of holding folks up in traffic while moving on the highways.

23 years as a foundryman, most of that time as plant supervisor. Currently quality control manager at a forge plant.

Diesel tech for off shore an land locked oil rigs an drilling an dreging company .I have bin doing this since i was 18 yrs old .But work is slow rite now im working part time on fleet trucks on the weekends .not married n.o kids cause i have more fun single .

Software Engineer C/C++/ASM on Unix/Linux/*BSD/Windows.
Used to live in the Netherlands Europe and used to work for a company there. Moved to the US and kept working for the same company until the Internet Bubble burst shortly after 9/11. About a year after my unpaid invoice backlog was 6+ months and the company went belly up.
Had a hard time finding a job in the US. Worked for some time for Rapix www.rapix.com (as contractor) which also fell behind in paying their invoice.
Eventually I got a regular job with OPEX OPEX Corporation | Mailroom Automation and Document Scanners. A nice company to work for, but just too far away from home. I left them after almost 2 years and went to work for a company ~20 miles from home.

Self Employed

I currently own and operate my own businesses ( Dunkin Donuts) in partnership with my father. Single/No children

Director of Special Education at an area high school, husband to a beautiful wife, and any day now, a father to a baby girl.

Former U.S. Army Military Police Officer (Honorably Discharged).
Former Federal Reserve Police Officer.
Former Executive Protection Agent (Bodyguard).

Currently I'm an unemployed domesticated male (Mr. Mom), who keeps the house clean, does the dishes & the laundry. I also cook breakfast, lunch & dinner for the wife and kids.
Life is crazy huh? LOL!

I works fo da man, pay taxes, eat big steaming plates of sht, no salt.

(Thats what you get when I log in before my coffee is done)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back