What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

My recently acquired modest .223 AR15, not bad for an entry level rifle. :cool:

Link Removed

DPMS mid length .223/5.56 lower
Predator upper
UTG quad rail
UTG CQB tactical vertical red/green dot scope
UTG fore grip/bipod
Hogue hand grip
Black Hawk sling

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have a Spike's Tactical ST-15 16" Mid Length LE W/9" BAR. MagPul MOL Grip, Ladder Rail Covers, and an EoTech Co-Witness Riser Mount W/Fixed A2 Rear Sight.

Sent from my C811 4G using USA Carry mobile app

I used to have an M-16 back when I was in the service. Right now I don't have a license, so I'm going to have to get one before I can get a gun, but I'm probably gonna go for something easily concealable, like a Glock 19.

I used to have an M-16 back when I was in the service. Right now I don't have a license, so I'm going to have to get one before I can get a gun, but I'm probably gonna go for something easily concealable, like a Glock 19.

I presume this means that you live in Link Removed that requires a permit to purchase and/or permit to own a firearm? Most of us don't have to contend with that level of gun-rights oppression, so I'm trying to clarify it for those who might be wondering what the heck is that all about. Of those 14 states, "only" half require such a license for long guns. Regardless, if I ever found myself accidentally living under such tyranny, I'd escape forthwith.

Blues

I presume this means that you live in Link Removed that requires a permit to purchase and/or permit to own a firearm? Most of us don't have to contend with that level of gun-rights oppression, so I'm trying to clarify it for those who might be wondering what the heck is that all about. Of those 14 states, "only" half require such a license for long guns. Regardless, if I ever found myself accidentally living under such tyranny, I'd escape forthwith.

Blues

That awkward moment when you're responding to a spambot

That awkward moment when you're responding to a spambot

What SPAM has this user-name posted? I don't accept that you have a clue whether or not the user-name is a person or a bot, and I have no idea upon what evidence you base your conclusion that it is a bot. Perhaps it should be you feeling awkward for speaking before you know what the heck you're talking about..... Again.

Blues

What SPAM has this user-name posted? I don't accept that you have a clue whether or not the user-name is a person or a bot, and I have no idea upon what evidence you base your conclusion that it is a bot. Perhaps it should be you feeling awkward for speaking before you know what the heck you're talking about..... Again.

Blues

Ummmmmmm, yeah.

He's already had a spam post deleted

Someone actually posted something about guns and not about Hillary? Wow!

Is discussing AR's not about Hillary? If she gets elected (likely) and you don't own an AR by the summer of 2017, if not sooner, you probably will never own one.

Ummmmmmm, yeah.

He's already had a spam post deleted

Yeah? Deleted from where? And if I never saw it (which I never did), why would I feel "awkward" for not knowing it was a bot?

As per usual, you just came out of the wood-work to stir the pot. Go back to sleep.

Is discussing AR's not about Hillary? If she gets elected (likely) and you don't own an AR by the summer of 2017, if not sooner, you probably will never own one.

My point being that there seems to be a significant amount of posts about "News and Politics" and a very insignificant amount of actual posts about guns in this "gun forum". I actually welcome the post in this thread. Definitely better than talking about Dihydrogen Monoxide.

My point being that there seems to be a significant amount of posts about "News and Politics" and a very insignificant amount of actual posts about guns in this "gun forum". I actually welcome the post in this thread. Definitely better than talking about Dihydrogen Monoxide.

I know some people 'name' their guns, which I find a little bit silly...... but if I did, I would name my AR 'hillary'

There really aren't any good gun forums anymore. Have you tried TFL?

No, but I hang around getoffthex a lot. Based on that forum's own motto, post less read more, I am actually mostly reading good information over there.

I read getoffthex a couple of times but a lot of the articles I read were just high speed versions of the same discussions I read elsewhere (THR). The first thread I ever read there was "Which tacticool flashlight should I get". The first thread I opened was a question about a GLOCK 19 and I got told to STF up and let the grown folks talk. After that I kinda lost interest.

I spend most of my internet time on a by-invitation-only forum that has a lot of "Names" associated with it. I got invited because the admin is a friend of mine and I listen a lot more than I talk.

This isn't really a gun forum. It gets a lot of hits because people Google "concealed carry" and this place pops up. They come and ask one maybe two questions learn that actual gun forums exist and move on.

For the longest this place had no moderation at all and it ended up attracting a bunch of people that think "Coast to Coast AM" is a legitimate news source and lime to quote Larkin Rose and Alex Jones. Every once in a while they turn on each other and eat their young and it's entertaining to watch. Hopefully this will improve with a little moderation

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back