What do you want for Christmas? Dear Santa I want a---------------

santa

santa
Well boys and girls its almost Christmas again. Times are tough even at the North Pole, but if you post here what you want and let your 'signifigant other' see your 'Dear Santa post' you still might get that new gift(gun). Such strategy also involves saying and doing nice things(sucking up)for our 'signifigant others' and constantly dropping subtle numeric hints such as 357, 45, 22, ect or talking in our sleep(be careful dont say I love Henry unless your husband is named Henry). So have you been naughty or nice? Oh and Santa wants a 30-30 Henry lever action. What do you want?

I want a change to New Jersey guns laws, so that owning a suppressor is LEGAL, while owning a machine gun isn't. :) Barring that, I'll settle for 30-day pistol permit turnarounds and on-request CCW...

Santa...

I've been good and worked my butt off this year.

I would like a new Bushmaster .308, and a SA .45 sub compact for the stocking :)

My x-mas wish list:, for the entire country to honor and respect the constitution, for every state in the union to give the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS the rights they where born with, and a nation wide reciprocity and If It's not to much trouble?, I would also like a new AR15, thanks.

p.s., I have been very good all year long

I would like resignations from the group having a field day with our rights and especially from the young man regularly usurping the power of congress.

KK

PS...I would also like a Kimber Ultra Pro Raptor in Stainless.

I would like to answer all the Prayers, and wishes of all the Children in St. Judes Cancer Hospitol.
I would give my last dollar, to help those Children get the things they wished for.
God Bless all those Children.

Smith&Wesson 500 Magnum Revolver and a health for the family.

Ya know I'd trade it all for the family thing!

Dear Santa, I want an FNP 45 T FDE with an Osprey suppressor FDE and an RMR. I'll take a Scar Heavy 17 in my stocking (i got an extra big one for you to fit it in :) )

Hey Santa, I want a FN Five-Seven, a Ruger Mini-14, Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in Glock 17, and a Smith&Wesson Governor! Plus, a lifetime supply of ammo, holsters, etc. would make me very happy!

Hey Trophy: Just saw your reply and I would give up all this "stuff" we talk about on this forum if my prayers and thoughts for children with cancer could be answered by G-d almighty. My brother was only 12 years old when he died from cancer over 40 years ago and I can easily say that I have never really been the same person. I can remember that many years ago visiting him at Sloan Kettering in NYC and seeing so many children wondering "why?"

kelcarry:241865 said:
Hey Trophy: Just saw your reply and I would give up all this "stuff" we talk about on this forum if my prayers and thoughts for children with cancer could be answered by G-d almighty. My brother was only 12 years old when he died from cancer over 40 years ago and I can easily say that I have never really been the same person. I can remember that many years ago visiting him at Sloan Kettering in NYC and seeing so many children wondering "why?"

Great prayer. But please realize, "G-d" cannot answer prayers. God can. Do not be ashamed or afraid to use His name.

Luke 9:26 NASB

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back