What Do You Carry?

Colt Defender.45acp in Milt Sparks VM II OR kahr pm9 in M-tac IWB.

What do I Carry?

One of the best CONCEALED HANDGUNS ever manufactured; a Kimber Super Carry Pro with .45 caliber Hornady Critical Defense in the pipe, surrounded by Mitch Rosin Leather on the strong side and a spare KimPro Tac-Mag surrounded by the same Leather on the weak side; as well as a Kel-Tec P32 clipped to my strong side rear pocket.

75% of the time it's the Kimber Compact Stainless II with 29 rds on me.
25% of the time it's the Spingfield XDm9 Compact 3.8 with 46 rds on me. Why so many rounds? Why not, when it's so easy?

XDs - XD40 Service; XD40SC; or XD45C. Used to be always the SC. But couldn't stand not having a 45 so bought the XD45C a while back and that's what I carry mostly now. I replaced the kydex shell on my M-TAC with the slide version so now any of them fit nicely. Carrying the 45 vs the 40 is nearly no difference at all; except of course the feeling of being "better prepared". :rolleyes:

Be safe!

I carry a Glock 19. Love it. Considering an even lower profile firearm in the near future though. Suggestions? Fan of 9mm and .40.

For a more concealable semi-auto I'd suggest a PPK/S in .380 ACP with Hornaday's new 'Critical Defense' ammo. I've test fired this ammo into wet phone books and got penetration half way into the second book with picture perfect expansion. There are slso a couple of smaller .45 ACP pistols on the market which I've never fired but I suspect the recoil would be prodigeous making a second shot (if necessary) a little "iffy."

rpeckham

Today, (I switch out somwtimes) Sig 226 40 owb holster, Taurus 738 ankle, and NAA 22mag in back pocket, when my lady and I go out tonight, I'l switch the Sig, for my stainless Springfield 1911

Ruger SR40C on either an OWB Tagua Leather Quickdraw Holster or Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe IWB Holster. Sometimes I also carry my Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 in my pocket. Am waiting on an ankle holster to arrive so I can wear my Beretta Storm PX4 Subcompact on ankle as backup.

Sold my XD40sc a few months ago and replaced it with a 5in Kimber Raptor II so as soon as i get my holster from Kholster ill carry that when legal in the winter (mainly out of state trips)

I carry a Ruger P345 all the time. I love it and wouldn't trade it for any other pistol. I tried several different brands before I bought the Ruger and none fit my hand like the Ruger. I carry it ITWB wherever I go and it never feels uncomfortable. I make my own holsters so they're designed specifically for the Ruger, had trouble finding holsters that fit the Ruger that's when I started making my own. plus it's a lot cheaper and a lot more fun knowing that I made my own.

shoot106

I carry a Kahr CW 40 with a Crimson Trace laser sight...in a clip on pocket holster...and a Keltec 32 in an in the pocket holster... or in a bag which is always near me as a back up...also my main money clip and a fake money clip with a few dollars showing and different useless cards that look like credit cards.

Had Bear Creek make a custom convertible pocket holster for my LCP. Looks like a wallet in back pocket or front pocket. Panel is removable to make it a front pocket holster. Great design.

I carry a Glock 30 when I can carry a gun. When I can't I carry my Kel Tec P3AT.

Kudos. I carry a Glock 30 between 2 and 4:00, typically in a Galco Concealeable or a Side Guard Holsters High Slide. It's very hard to see with the right button-down shirt and a good stiff gun belt that keeps the holster nice and high. On hotter days I'll use a Galco Royal Guard and it disappears under a baggy t-shirt.

I also carry two spare magazines in a Galco dual magazine paddle, with more in my glove compartment if I see fit.

If I feel the need to carry a backup, it's usually my Glock 27.

I carry a Kimber Ultra Covert II in a crossbreed holster and two extra mags in a crossbreed double mag holster. I carry this setup everywhere I go 7 days a week. Extremely comfortable.

It depends on my mood and the day I guess, usualy during the work week its 2 Glocks, today its the G-23 and 31C, weekends its one of the 1911s and a Glock, and the little Taurus 380 on my ankle

Kahr CM9 in a Concealment Solutions Micro Mamba holster. Spare mag in a pocket.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Started out carrying a Taurus 605 357 snubbie, then a Glock 19 until a few months back when I finaly found my Ruger SP101 357 3" barrel now thats my main carry.

Depends on clothing: 45 commander, or 40 Taurus millenium pro in an IWB leather Kirkpatric holster

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back