What Do You Carry?

I carry a Glock 19 right now, but I am looking into the S&W Bodyguard 38spcl with laser. This looks like a great carry piece; light and powerful...

My favorite carry

My preference is my .45 1911 Taurus or my .380 Colt Mustang. No hesitations 'cause they both work the same i.e., every time and exactly alike.

1zq8ufs.jpg
I carry a '58 Remington .44 c&b.

Couple Options:
Beretta Px4 SC 9mm w/ crossbreed super tuck (winter) or smart carry (summer)
Kel-Tec P3AT with Galco pocket holster

I keep it simple with a Colt Commander 80 series .45ACP in an "Uncle Mike's vertical shoulder holster on the left with a dual magazine pouch on the right. Yeah, it's pretty large to conceal but it would also be extremely intimidating for the fool who forced me to draw down on him.(I hope it never comes to that but, if it does, say good- bye a$$wipe)
:pleasantry:

Waiting for Wisconsin to get it's act together..
I have a Glock 22 that I plan to carry and looking for maybe a compact version.

Waiting for Wisconsin to get it's act together..
I have a Glock 22 that I plan to carry and looking for maybe a compact version.
What exactly are you waiting for? Open carry without a permit is 100% legal in Wisconsin and has been for some time.

Unless you want a permission slip from the government...

what i carry

i am in a wheelchair so i can sometimes carry concealed a little easier than most. i usually carry my 9mm taurus. other times i carry my .45 taurus. both are carried with inside waistband holster's. sometimes i may carry my s&w .38 in my ankle holster. i always have my north american arms .22 magnum pug
in the equipment bag under my wheelchair. that is usually enough to take care of most any situation.

What exactly are you waiting for? Open carry without a permit is 100% legal in Wisconsin and has been for some time.

Unless you want a permission slip from the government...

Yeah.. some areas in Wisconsin you could do it without any issues.. In Madison you can expect to be hassled and get a ticket for Disorderly Conduct. It's not worth the hassel.

I spent 15 years carrying a customized Glock 26 with tritium sights everyday in medical practice. Now that I am retired I probably do not go "in harm's way" very often so I am lazier.
Being in South Florida where clothing is usually sparse frequently makes it a challenge concealing a larger firearm.
My constant companion is now the ultra lightweight S&W scandium Mod 340pd in 38SPL.
At a mere 12 oz it disappears in a pocket or Galco IWB. I sent it to APW Cogan for trigger work and two tone finish.
Unless I am insane or want to dislocate my wrist I would never load up 357mag. Five cartridges of Speer 135gr HP for short barrels with a speed strip and five more in the front pocket.

It will never jam and always goes "bang":laugh:

Yes I do clip on the Glock 9mm if a trip to Ft Lauderdale or Miami is unavoidable but that would be logical.
Glad to join the forum.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back