What Do You Carry?

Stephenr64

Stevenr64

Hi I carry a colt government model MK IV series 70 45 cal in a DeSantis holster
or a Glock 26 in a blackhawk shoulder holster, I like the Glock 26 in the shoulder
shoulder holster

jlstanley

jlstanley
Glock 27 with night sights, laser & extended magazine in a Blackhawk Serpa holster. Also, a Ruger LCP in a poly molded holster.

Spock

Venerable Sensei
Comfort and stopability

I've tried carrying my .357 S&W but it is too big for most clothing save my carry jacket which can carry most anything but is only useful in cold weather.
My S&W model 39 9mm with a simple inside the trouser holster is my normal carry and with the ammunition carried I feel I'm fairly well armed without being weighed down or obvious that I'm carrying.

Gwgriggs

Kimber Ultra Raptor .45 IWB around the 2:30 position seems to work the best for me for comfort, concealability, and draw speed.

Huskybiker

Depends on the season, my wardrobe, and where I'm going. Could be my Sigma 9VE, KT PF9, Rossi 462, Taurus 85UL, or even my little PA HP22A. Usually it's some combination of these.

kimberscp45

What do I Carry?

One of the best CONCEALED HANDGUNS ever manufactured; a Kimber Super Carry Pro with .45 caliber Hornady Critical Defense in the pipe, surrounded by Mitch Rosin Leather on the strong side and a spare KimPro Tac-Mag surrounded by the same Leather on the weak side; as well as a Kel-Tec P32 clipped to my strong side rear pocket.

jreXD9

75% of the time it's the Kimber Compact Stainless II with 29 rds on me.
25% of the time it's the Spingfield XDm9 Compact 3.8 with 46 rds on me. Why so many rounds? Why not, when it's so easy?

XDs 4me

XDs - XD40 Service; XD40SC; or XD45C. Used to be always the SC. But couldn't stand not having a 45 so bought the XD45C a while back and that's what I carry mostly now. I replaced the kydex shell on my M-TAC with the slide version so now any of them fit nicely. Carrying the 45 vs the 40 is nearly no difference at all; except of course the feeling of being "better prepared". :rolleyes:

Be safe!

EricAlan

I carry a Glock 19. Love it. Considering an even lower profile firearm in the near future though. Suggestions? Fan of 9mm and .40.

rpeckham

For a more concealable semi-auto I'd suggest a PPK/S in .380 ACP with Hornaday's new 'Critical Defense' ammo. I've test fired this ammo into wet phone books and got penetration half way into the second book with picture perfect expansion. There are slso a couple of smaller .45 ACP pistols on the market which I've never fired but I suspect the recoil would be prodigeous making a second shot (if necessary) a little "iffy."

rpeckham

Rocketgeezer

Today, (I switch out somwtimes) Sig 226 40 owb holster, Taurus 738 ankle, and NAA 22mag in back pocket, when my lady and I go out tonight, I'l switch the Sig, for my stainless Springfield 1911

Timothy Bryant

Avoidinyew
Ruger SR40C on either an OWB Tagua Leather Quickdraw Holster or Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe IWB Holster. Sometimes I also carry my Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 in my pocket. Am waiting on an ankle holster to arrive so I can wear my Beretta Storm PX4 Subcompact on ankle as backup.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann