What Do You Carry?

I carry a 92FS IWB at 4:30-5 o'clock.

I carry A Para C-7.45 LDA. My BUG is a Northern Arms 5 shot revolver in .22 Mag. Put a larger rubber grip on it, but it still kicks like a mule. Feel good with it though.

I carry a Glock 19 as my edc gun. and I have a s&w J-frame 442 for the times I can't carry my glock. Alot of times I carry both. I also carry an extra mag, flashlight, and knife or speed strip.

New EDC

Thanks to Santa, my new EDC is a shiny new Kimber Pro Carry II!!! Wow, love this weapon. For those others that carry this model. Can you recommend the best holster. I have a Blackhawk but need a shoulder rig for use when I'm I'm my chair.

Most of the time I carry a Kahr P380. Just got the Gen 4 Glock 26 so I think that is going to get alot of carry time too. Also have a NAA Pug when nothing else fits.

The XDs seem to be very popular, I've never shot one and I have never heard anything bad about them. I know of a brand new, NEVER been shot, still in the box, XD 45 GAP that is for sale. It includes a lifetime free repair/replacement guarantee. If someone is interested, let me know, it would be a real bargain for the buyer.

I carry my Sig P239 in 9mm every day, but I really like carrying my wife's Ruger LCP better because it's so small, light and easy to carry and conceal!

Beauty Pic of my EDC Gear, sans iPhone. I usually carry the iPhone in a holster at about 10 o'clock, the mag-pouch at 8 to 9 o'clock and the pistol at 3:30-ish to 5 o'clock.

Link Removed

My two pistols. On the left is Dean, the XD-40SC (3" barrel) and on the right is Sam, XD-40 Service (4" barrel). The pistols are named for the two brothers on the TV Show "Supernatural".

Link Removed

My rig is custom from a young fella at the forum DefensiveCarry.com who just graduated college in Huntsville, AL. The full rig was $55 shipped. I don't normally carry Sam (the full-size) as a CCW. When I do carry other than the custom rig, it's in a Blackhawk SERPA CQC as a pancake holster, normally just around the house. That or I sometimes wear my drop-leg around the house. Sam doesn't fit in the custom rig. :(

I've also got a Mosin-Nagant, stamped 1942. The M-N is named Vanya. No decent pics of Vanya at this time, tho. It's a bit hard to conceal, so I haven't yet tried.... :laugh:

Now,call me paranoid,but i carry two Springfield 1911 TRPs,one for each hand.I do know of people who carry 3 guns though...

I can vouch for the XD. I now have close to 1K rounds thru it and it has yet to have any issue at all. No FTF, FTE, jams, nothing whatsorever. It's even more dependable than my AK if that says something. I have been using various low price factory loads and a number of reloads, too.

CC

I CC a Glock 26 and keep a Glock 23 under the seat, and when I run, I wear a NAA.22 Mini revolver. I may be down on the ground but hopefully I could have the ultimate "surprise" close encounter. I am so glad I rediscovered this site, as a woman I sometimes feel very alone : )

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back