What Do You Carry?

I carry a Bersa Thunder 380

Same here..it's light, 15+1 with two extra mags, thats 46 rounds! Depending on my mood tho, I will alternate between the Bersa and a 1911 45..here is my new one that I will pack once in a while, dang I just wish they weren't so heavy. :p

Link Removed

Grandad always said never take a gun to gun fight; the caliber of which does not start with the number four.

Funny you mention that. I was talking with a friend today and joked about purchasing a .454 Casull to replace my Glock 23 as my "work gun". :D We work in a local gun store.

gf

For a long time I alternated between my Kimber Pro and my Glock 32, but once I customized my glock for IDPA and IPSC competition, I needed a new carry gun (the Kimber is great, but a little long in the handle). That's when I decided on the CombatMaster. I carry it in a Galco combat master belt holster (awesome coincidence :D ) and an extra full-size Wilson Combat mag. That gives me 15 rounds of 45ACP in an ultra concealable platform.
Link Removed

My main carry gun is a Walther p99c , but i recently purchased a new S&W1911sc that i will alternate between once i get my Crossbreed super tuck holster for it. My bug is a S&W 37 .

When im Home

During the Colder months i carry a Sig Sauer GSR Platinum or Colt Delta Elite and during the warmer months I carry a Glock 32.

Figured I should update. I'm retiring the Rossi .357mag in favor of a Ruger P89. I shoot it better and it holds more ammo. Just have to find a good holster for it.

What I carry.

S&W M&P 45 with Crimson Trace LaserGrips in a SmartCarry holster. Also has ClipDraw attached.
MP45wCrimsonTrace.jpg

What I carry

Link Removed
All the time and everywhere it is legal I carry an S&W M&P 45 in a SmartCarry holster. Also has ClipDraw.

Last edited:
witness 45

I Carry 2 Witness 45's At All Times In A Double Shoulder Rig. These Are By Far The Best I Have Ever Owned, Very Reliable And Well Balanced

What I Carry

It's been a while since I've been on, can't remember if I answered this or not but anyway. I carry a S&W model 36 with two speed loaders for short trips. Long trips, like my name, a Sig P228. I love the Sig, one sweet wepaon but it is a little heavy, fits in my console well.
The Smith has a lot of sentimental value, belonged to my Dad, and it hits what I aim it at.

Currently a lightly customized 1911 in a Galco IWB. Soon an S&W 329 when my holster arrives. Often a Tomcat just dropped in a pocket when it's too hot for anything else.

the majority of the time it is my Glock 33 ... but other days I will carry my 21SF or H&K USP 45 ...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back