Way to go!

KimberRB

Way to go.

Link Removed

+10000000...... Glad she had the means to defend herself!

I may have to visit that store while I'm up there on vacation. Spend a little of my hard earned cash to help pay for the glass door!

Wow. This was a determined BG...who got his just desserts. Good for her. Hate to think what the BG might have done had he gained entry.

Two things after watching the video

1. That's a shooting position I've never practiced before.

2. What in the %@$& is the other guy doing outside?!?!?! He obviously does not have a gun or other means to help, has the BG gun pointed at him, and he just hangs around. Dude, at least RUUUUN and call the Po-Po

No way she missed him. Now she needs to learn to triple tap.

Great statement!

She says "it was 'you're not getting me, this ain't happening to me again, I'm not going to allow you to take this from me' and basically it was survival, I was trying not to get killed."

I watched that video a couple time,,,,, She had to zing that round right under his arm pit... He certainly had to clean his pants....

Here is the follow up on the story. Looks like she hit the S^% Head. I can not believe the what the PO PO Cap. had to say about this.

The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain County's leading news source

Link Removed

This guy is a joke!!

“There could have been a complete shootout in there,” Frank said. “We’re not saying she acted improperly. She may have believed her life was about to be taken and she acted.

“In this case, the bad guy got shot at and possibly hit. But what happens if something goes wrong? That’s our biggest fear.”

Um... hey ding dong, something did go wrong really wrong. A hard working citizen, trying to put in a honest days work, saw her life flash before her eyes as a armed robber, bent on taking what was not his, tried to force his way into her store. I'm sure at that point HER "biggest fear" was if she'd ever kiss her husband again or see another one of her kids birthdays. So since there were no police around she did what she had to to save her life.

Ahh yes, a fellow gun tote'n freak getting the job done by putting lead right where it needs to be. Personally, I'd have liked to seen the varmint fall over in a heap after he was hit, but he did hightail it outa there, so good job store owner. :triniti:

GTF

One thing that came to my mind about this is the BG was persistant - I mean he kept hitting that door and IMO was single-minded about getting in to do what else he had in mind.
This causes me to consider that these BGs, besides being basically dumb animals, have one objective in their minds, be it robbery, rape, killing, or whatever, and will not be deterred except by actions such as we see in the video.
And therefore, although I simply want to stop the threat, like we all do, I want to make sure the threat is stopped immediately. Solution: .40 minimum and 13 rd mag at least.
And I hope I have the presence of mind in a situation like that as this woman did. Good Job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back