USA Carry Picnic In Florida

I'm in, will be traveling to Pensicola to visit sister and driving back sometime over the summer. Haven't set dates yet. Middle of Sept will be in West Virgina any other time

I'm in, will be traveling to Pensicola to visit sister and driving back sometime over the summer. Haven't set dates yet. Middle of Sept will be in West Virgina any other time

Pensacola is about an hour west of me, Tampa and Orlando are about 6.5 hours east of me. Some from out of state don't really think about how big Florida is.

We live in Orlando, but are willing to travel. Would love to meet up with some fellow 2nd amendment supporters. Just let us know the date and place. Thanks

I'm planning a trip to Florida this summer but haven't set a date yet (going to visit family, orginally from West Orange/Lake county) so if it happens while I'm down there I would love to meet up with some of you.

Pensacola is about an hour west of me, Tampa and Orlando are about 6.5 hours east of me. Some from out of state don't really think about how big Florida is.

Understood Fl is huge.

I will be landing in Miami to visit friends, then heading down to the Keys for some Scuba and wind surf. After that driving to Pan handle, visit Family and then across to California.

If the dates work out I would be willing to travel an hour or two :sarcastic:

Understood Fl is huge.

I will be landing in Miami to visit friends, then heading down to the Keys for some Scuba and wind surf. After that driving to Pan handle, visit Family and then across to California.

If the dates work out I would be willing to travel an hour or two :sarcastic:

Sounds like more than a weekend for you.

I am down in SW FL - Port Charlotte - would like to go, but depends on when and where. Let me know. :pleasantry:

I was talking with Luke about Our picnic up here in NH ( if i ever get it off the ground lol) and he was saying he will not be able to plan and set up the FL. Picnic this year as he as way to much going on with work and family stuff. He said he was going to post it in here today or some time this week. But hey just because he does not have time to plan and set it up this year. Does not mean that it should not take place. So how about it can we get another member/members to come together and pull this thing off? If it's a yes all members taking it over please Message me so we can talk.

Count me in as soon as there is a firm date , be-sure and post when and where. I live in Vero Beach and Orlando would work for me but could make the west coast by noon .

I don't know about everyone else, but it seems most wanting to attend is from Florida. Hey I love Florida but in central Florida makes it hard for other people that live outside the Florida area to be there. Great idea.....how about the Atlanta area lol.....JK, no really, if it's in the panhandle...count me in.

We have other picnic's going on. The idea first came up when i talked about having one in NH then luke said he would also hold one on his end. So we have more then one that may happen. But again it seems people are not reading other pages of this topic. As can been seen by new members and other members still posting what town they are from and that they will be there. So i will say it again and i hope people read it this time. After talking with Luke he has told me that dew to work and family matters he will not be able to plan/hold the FL picnic this year. So as i said in my last post we are looking for members who still want to hold the picnic to come together and set it up and hold the FL picnic. Again if any members would like to step up and plan/hold the picnic please PM me so we can talk. i will say this part in all caps as people seem to always miss it. IF MEMBERS DO NOT STEP UP AND WANT TO PLAN/HOLD THE PICNIC THEM SELF'S THEIR WILL BE NO FL PICNIC THIS YEAR.

We have other picnic's going on. The idea first came up when i talked about having one in NH then luke said he would also hold one on his end. So we have more then one that may happen. But again it seems people are not reading other pages of this topic. As can been seen by new members and other members still posting what town they are from and that they will be there. So i will say it again and i hope people read it this time. After talking with Luke he has told me that dew to work and family matters he will not be able to plan/hold the FL picnic this year. So as i said in my last post we are looking for members who still want to hold the picnic to come together and set it up and hold the FL picnic. Again if any members would like to step up and plan/hold the picnic please PM me so we can talk. i will say this part in all caps as people seem to always miss it. IF MEMBERS DO NOT STEP UP AND WANT TO PLAN/HOLD THE PICNIC THEM SELF'S THEIR WILL BE NO FL PICNIC THIS YEAR.

I think most of us heard it when you said it quiet. Many of us are new to carrying/firearms and don't have any idea where you could hold one or don't a have any time left over to plan such a thing. I will speak for myself and say that I am just letting anyone know ( that has time/experience/knowledge of area) that I would love to be a part of it. If someone that has these:time/experience/knowledge of area, maybe they can get a rough head count and decide it is worth it to put it together. Just a thought.

I think most of us heard it when you said it quiet. Many of us are new to carrying/firearms and don't have any idea where you could hold one or don't a have any time left over to plan such a thing. I will speak for myself and say that I am just letting anyone know ( that has time/experience/knowledge of area) that I would love to be a part of it. If someone that has these:time/experience/knowledge of area, maybe they can get a rough head count and decide it is worth it to put it together. Just a thought.
Mr. Huk.. Right there with you.. Although I have been around firearms off and on for most of my life, I am waiting on my Conceal permit to come back from the black hole of the agriculture dept.. I'm not sure what the standard agenda is of a picnic, nor any lessons learned from previously held events..
I know what it's like to wait for someone to step up (20% of the people do 80% of the work), but I've also seen where someone has stepped up and had no idea what they were doing (that would be me presently).
So, I highly appreciate what S&WM&P40 said.. I hope someone will step up and I'm sure others will assist once a leader is found..

Sorry to come so late to the conversation… but, I’d be interested in a FL picnic as well! Tampa would be best for me (closer to home). It’d be a great way to get to know some more of the local USACARRY friends! :) Please let me know if you're able to pull something together... blessings!

We had someone say they will plan it and hold it. That was Jimcrooks from Jacksonville Fl. But he just sent me a Pm saying he was just sent to Iraq by his work for a while so he will be unable to do it. So we are still looking for someone.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back