Update, not about the site's direction...

Ga9mm

Time for something different. I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone thank you who sent me well wishes, either on the thread I put up, or on PM's when I told you guys I was having a baby. It's nice to be acquainted with such good people. Unfortunately, I'm not having one anymore. As it turns out, it's not our time. It was a big shock, and it's been hard to deal with, but we're ok now. My wife recovered from her surgery like a champ, and mentally she's doing a lot better, as am I. When God wants us to have a child, we will. Until then, we've got each other, her first daughter, and a house full of dogs, so life is great. Thanks again for all the kind words from before. Maybe I will get to make that same announcement again, and I will have a place to share it...

I am so sorry to here the news but you are correct, in God's timing it will happen. Until then I pray that you and your wife will know the"Peace that passes all understanding".

Thanks to both of you. That's the way we see it. And that Peace, while it can be really hard to find, is finally there.

I can only add that God will provide you with everything good. Praying for you both and the baby that was so wanted by you both.

My sincere condolences! The loss of a child (even one yet unborn) can be terribly painful. I am sure in Gods timing you will know the joy's of parenthood. Until then remain strong in spirit & in the faith.

It is hard to add to what has already been said. Certainly our prayer and thoughts will be with you.

My warm thoughts and heartfelt prayers for both you and your wife. Please hold onto this: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

I can tell your faith is strong and God WILL reward that. May His face shine upon you and give you peace.

very sorry for you and your's. I am glad, however, that you have been able to find the peace. let it only make you stronger.

Very sorry to read that's happened to both of you. I do know how that feels. Been through it twice to have 2 children...

May Gods Peace find it's way to you and your wife...

Peace...

When we had the same thing happen (a couple of times) the one thing we did was quietly name the baby. So when things are quiet and we feel the need to remember we can use the name we chose. We also have had DLs done for the members of our family that have gone before us. It can be a great comfort. A child with God is just as real as a child with us on earth and it is OK to talk about them to others.
God Bless

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back