Something for the ladies, and the men who love them!

A very moving audio clip. At least the dispatcher didn't tell her to get rid of the gun. I half way expected her to tell her to shoot him when he came through the door.

If more ladies did the same thing, we would have fewer perverts walking around. She did the right thing for sure.:triniti::triniti:

She sent him on to his eternal reward. I am glad this story had a happy ending. If she had been depending on the police to rescue her she would be dead.

This incident shows once again that each of us is responsible for our own safety. LEOs can't be everywhere and a two- minute response time can seem like an eternity to a victim. Two minutes is more than enough time for someone to kill you.:frown:

Bravo to the victim and the 911 dispatcher - both handled this very well.:victory:

This video gave me goosebumps. I really felt for the woman being attacked. She sounded so scared (made me feel bad for her). I am glad this guy got plugged 3 times. Good for her! I did not hear any shots. Did they leave those out? Just wondering.

Something for the ladies

I believe there were three gunshots on the audiotape of the 911 call. Most people have no idea that gunshots do not record as sounding like gunshots, which is why Hollyweird has to use sound effects in the movies to dub in what sounds to the viewer as what a gun sounds like. Her cries of "Oh, my god," at the end of the tape are without a doubt, her normal reaction to the reality of just having taken a life. An activity that is not natural and highly upsetting to any normal human being. I applaud the victim for having the ability to defend herself, and not just freezing and allowing the attacker to disarm her. The Dispatcher did a good job of handling the call.

Typical. . .

Looks like the video got pulled. I hate how censored YouTube is.

So, here's another one. .

YouTube - Homeowner Shoots Intruder

and another one. . .

YouTube - Armed Citizens: Calling 911 Doesn't Always Work

Which reminds me. . .

I heard someone say that Google is the most powerful company on the planet and the more I think about it, the more I believe it.

They control much or most of the commonly accessed public information now. Wouldn't be hard for them to just not return certain things on a search. . . . and it's a private company -- so they can censor whatever they want.

My apologies to any LEOs about the "Donut shop" comment on the first frame of the second video. It does not represent my personal thoughts or feelings regarding LEOs.

Last edited:
That video was pulled too. What's wrong with Youtube!?!? They don't like the truth?
Ok the reason why they do not run on the site is because embedding has been shot off.For the vid's posted here by the youtube user who posted the video. If you click on the top of the video says " youtube and the video title" Like "youtube- 911 caller without gun in home" Click on that it will bring you to youtube and the video works fine.

Note If you do that with all the videos posted here. the ones boomchick posted. That say they are no longer up "Click the Title at the top like i told you to do with my video they all are still up and still work"

Last edited:
When posting Youtube videos, are you copying and pasting the URL from the address (Link Removed...) or the embed code?

Last edited:
It's still there. Just click on the top blue border of the player "YouTube - Homeowner Shoots Intruder" and it will open in a new page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back