Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

I am bigoted against bank robbers, child molesters, police haters, pet kickers, dope smugglers, wet backs, fence jumpers, squatters, lazy people, kidnappers, con men, and stole a ways. I am aposed to lots of things.

I must admit that I am bigoted against freedom hating gun grabbers - which are conspicuously absent from your list of those you are against.

big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
h

It is your behavior and the promoting of that behavior that we hate. Ya know, you sound just like a liberal...look at all the haters...lol...lol.You and navy and others are promoting a behavior that will get people killed. I certainly hope that your victims are your own loved ones. You guys are like a reckless driver not concerning yourselves with the lives of anyone around you. I say to them and to you...if you have a need to destroy take it home with you. You folks are beyond selfish...you are down right dangerous and it is because of your value system that those opposed to the 2A can gather steam. What you folks have said on here will be used against you. I know you and navy think you are the sharpest tools in the shed but myself and others know you are as sharp as a bowling ball. It would be nice if you guys would pollute some other forum with your utter depraved nonsense but I suspect you aren't gonna go away

By the way...a bigot is a conservative winning an argument with a liberal. Your shrill name calling is a dead give away.

I have PROMOTED nothing at all except for FREEDOM...... You know, people RIGHTS, that thing YOU ARE AGAINST.....

BTW... you took the bait also...... I didnt "call" anyone anything.... I simply posted the definition of a word, YOU and those like you must "feel" guilty of something if you think I was directing towards you....

Ya know, you sound just like a liberal...look at all the haters...lol...lol.You and navy and others are promoting a behavior that will get people killed.

They don't sound like liberals, they ARE liberals. They fit the definition to a tee. They follow the strict secular progressive agenda of loving dope, and hating cops and religion. Then try to justify it by standing behind this total facade of "freedom" they try so desperately try to tack up around them. They are all as phony as a $3 bill.

I have PROMOTED nothing at all except for FREEDOM......

If you were any more full of $h!t, it would be coming out of your ears. You would have more success trying to sell a drowning man a glass full of water, than trying to sell the total bull$h!t you're trying so desperately to promote, on the false premise of "freedom". If you had an ounce of brains in that feeble skull of yours, you would understand what everyone else already knows. Drugs do not make people "free". They do just the opposite. They enslave them.

You cherry pick incidents involving police trying to make them look incompetent. Nothing Darren Wilson did showed any incompetence what so ever. A Grand Jury agreed, and as a direct result, refused to indict him. Ditto for the Eric Garner case. You don't like that. You want to see cops hang.

We currently have over 1,100,000 law enforcement officers in this country at city, state, and federal levels. Most all of them do a pretty damn good job considering what they are up against every day. Yet your argument for change is so weak and stupid, you think irresponsible dope addicts with guns don't pose a threat to your safety, but in some idiotic, convoluted way cops do. Your a fool, pure and simple. The only argument you've got is there seems to be more of you every day.

Now ain't this rich....your twin brother N R A was the only like to your rant partially quoted above. And then we find this little nugget....

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/48585-first-nd-award-2015-goes.html

Funny how, according to Mr. N R A the first ND Award of 2015 goes to a stoner....oh wait, he must have made a mistake because Mr. N R A says...ding, ding, ding, A COP!

Then Mr. N R A opines:
It was first reported she was shot twice, but that would be harder to explain away, so the "OFFICIAL" story now stands at one shot fired. :cool:

What would Mr. N R A be suggesting there? A police cover up? Some thin blue line protection? A conspiracy? Why the "OFFICIAL" in caps and quotes?

Followed by:
(he must not drive very well either, as he is pictured here in the passenger seat of a police car.) Once they have taken your driving privileges away, and your gun, what else is there?

But, hey, we know how you like to equate automobile crashes with unsafe firearm handling so it is no surprise that your brother would too.

You might want to give Mr. N R A a little warning in a PM there, billt. Something along the lines of, "Dude, stop it! You're giving us badge polishers a bad name!" Or maybe Mr. N R A has been a closet "cop hater" all this time and he is just now coming out.

I stand by my statement earlier, I feel safer with a gun in the hands of a stoner than I do with a gun in the hands of a police officer, and Mr. N R A has provided one piece of evidence to show why.

I don't smoke, or drink, NOW. Years ago I did both. I could have carried responsibly after a couple drinks, or a joint or two. Anything more than that would be questionable. Plus I've heard that the MJ that we smoked back in the 60's is not the same stuff that's out there now.
I do know folks that are Medical users to control pain. To be honest, they only smoke enough to relieve the pain. They don't giggle & eat Chips by the bagful. I would be comfortable being around them if they were carrying.
I also know people that abuse alcohol that I wouldn't want to be around with a bb gun.

Now ain't this rich....your twin brother N R A was the only like to your rant partially quoted above. And then we find this little nugget....

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/48585-first-nd-award-2015-goes.html

Funny how, according to Mr. N R A the first ND Award of 2015 goes to a stoner....oh wait, he must have made a mistake because Mr. N R A says...ding, ding, ding, A COP!

Then Mr. N R A opines:

What would Mr. N R A be suggesting there? A police cover up? Some thin blue line protection? A conspiracy? Why the "OFFICIAL" in caps and quotes?

Followed by:

But, hey, we know how you like to equate automobile crashes with unsafe firearm handling so it is no surprise that your brother would too.

You might want to give Mr. N R A a little warning in a PM there, billt. Something along the lines of, "Dude, stop it! You're giving us badge polishers a bad name!" Or maybe Mr. N R A has been a closet "cop hater" all this time and he is just now coming out.

I stand by my statement earlier, I feel safer with a gun in the hands of a stoner than I do with a gun in the hands of a police officer, and Mr. N R A has provided one piece of evidence to show why.

That without question, is the biggest bunch of nonsensical drivel I've read yet. The only one on this board more packed full of $h!t than you is your twin "Axeanda45". Both of you mindless nit wits could be a tag team in the Special Olympics. But then again, even they have standards.

You know, when there is a pro freedom protest, there is always those on the other side that come out swearing , name calling, or being violent...

Anti gunner arrested @ i-594 protest (Spokane WA): http://youtu.be/C-mQhqagoDA

I would be confident in making large wagers as to who would follow who if we all were at this protest.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

You know, when there is a pro freedom protest,..................................... there is always those on the other side that come out swearing , name calling, or being violent...

We're not protesting "freedom". We're protesting the way you idiots are trying to hide behind that false banner, in order to promote wide open use of drugs. The only thing more stupid, is the fact you idiots actually think people are buying into it. For that to happen they would have to be as dumb as you. And we all know that is not the case. You're like a 6 year old that keeps tripping over his own shoe laces.

We're not protesting "freedom". We're protesting the way you idiots are trying to hide behind that false banner, in order to promote wide open use of drugs. The only thing more stupid, is the fact you idiots actually think people are buying into it. For that to happen they would have to be as dumb as you. And we all know that is not the case. You're like a 6 year old that keeps tripping over his own shoe laces.

Case and point.

It's sad to see someone so hateful towards freedom and happiness. I truly pity your life.

That without question, is the biggest bunch of nonsensical drivel I've read yet. The only one on this board more packed full of $h!t than you is your twin "Axeanda45". Both of you mindless nit wits could be a tag team in the Special Olympics. But then again, even they have standards.

Why? Because I do nothing but quote N R A? Definition of "nonsensical drivel": anything posted that billt does not agree with.

You dopers should use a grenade launcher hardware kit to mount a bong under the barrel of ARs. About the same size and shape. Then when you are showing off your 2nd Amendment rights in box stores, frightening men, women and children, you could get high in the Lawn and Garden department.

Rather than a standard M-203 you would have a B-420. Lol

P U S S Y....

You are now the proud owner if..

Link Removed

h

It is your behavior and the promoting of that behavior that we hate. Ya know, you sound just like a liberal...look at all the haters...lol...lol.You and navy and others are promoting a behavior that will get people killed. I certainly hope that your victims are your own loved ones. You guys are like a reckless driver not concerning yourselves with the lives of anyone around you. I say to them and to you...if you have a need to destroy take it home with you. You folks are beyond selfish...you are down right dangerous and it is because of your value system that those opposed to the 2A can gather steam. What you folks have said on here will be used against you. I know you and navy think you are the sharpest tools in the shed but myself and others know you are as sharp as a bowling ball. It would be nice if you guys would pollute some other forum with your utter depraved nonsense but I suspect you aren't gonna go away

By the way...a bigot is a conservative winning an argument with a liberal. Your shrill name calling is a dead give away.

Well then....

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out bud!

We're not protesting "freedom". We're protesting the way you idiots are trying to hide behind that false banner.

So.... Nothing against freedom...

But you think freedom is a "false banner"?

I must be "high" because it doesn't make sense to me.. [emoji106]

I must be "high" because it doesn't make sense to me..

There are drug rehab centers in most every city. Most are packed full of patients who are enslaved to drug addictions of one type or another. Recreational, prescription, street drugs. They're all there. Go talk to any one of them. Ask them about all of the "freedom" drugs have provided for them. Ask them why they and their families are spending tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention thousands of dollars lost from work, to try and get away from something that has made them so "free".

There are drug rehab centers in most every city. Most are packed full of patients who are enslaved to drug addictions of one type or another. Recreational, prescription, street drugs. They're all there. Go talk to any one of them. Ask them about all of the "freedom" drugs have provided for them. Ask them why they and their families are spending tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention thousands of dollars lost from work, to try and get away from something that has made them so "free".

You think freedom is given by something or someone...it's not. Drugs don't GIVE people freedom, the constitution doesn't GIVE freedom, you and police don't GIVE freedom.

Some people can't handle freedom, and they go of the deep end into rehab, some then try and restrict freedom because it scares them like you and mom's need action are doing.

You know, when there is a pro freedom protest, there is always those on the other side that come out swearing , name calling, or being violent...

Anti gunner arrested @ i-594 protest (Spokane WA): http://youtu.be/C-mQhqagoDA

I would be confident in making large wagers as to who would follow who if we all were at this protest.

I can't say for sure when I quit getting high. It was long before we moved to Alabama in '92. May have even been while I lived in WA State between '78 and about '82 or '83. Whatever, it's been at a minimum, 25 years, probably closer to 30 or more. I don't know for sure because it wasn't a conscious decision. I just stopped. Not because I got busted or because I suffered any kind of consequences from it, whether health-related or financial (I made the most money I've ever made between the ages of 19 and 40, both while self employed and working for others), it just quit being fun so it just fell away as something I did as a youngin' like any other experimentation/indiscretion of youth fell away. I have only been truly drunk one time in my life. I puked my guts out and didn't even enjoy the beer and Yukon Jack that put me in that condition on my 21st birthday. I'd be willing to bet that the liars around here who keep calling us "dopers" and "stoners" and whatever other crap they're spewing, can't claim as much sobriety as I've had in my life in their own. I'll bet all of them drink at least casually, and from the tenor of their posts, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find long-standing alcoholism behind much of the spewage in their posts, because most of it is chunkier than that one puke-fest spewage I let loose of the one and only drunk day of my life.

Anyway, back to the reply, since it's been at least 25 years since I had a mirror to compare myself to the asshat below, I can't say for positive that I ever looked as blasted as the nitwit in that video, but it's for damn sure I never looked more high than he looks (or sounds). JimTH, billt and Naturally Revulsive Asshat "sound" in type as high as this guy looks and sounds on video, which shouldn't surprise anyone, because he's all for big government controlling who has access to guns based not on the Constitution, but on his own blatantly and egregiously ignorant world view too. Meet your ideological contemporary you lying sacks of human debris:

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back