Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

Dude!!!!

PLEASE.......

You whinny little two faced gun grabbing douche bag!

If I were "mod", your ass would be gone!
You've lost ALL credibility with your changing of your screen name.
A sinister and deceptive ploy...

Go haunt THR.... If they'd even want you.

Try to follow along, I know it will be difficult, but please try. I changed my screen name when I did two things, quit carrying my Glock 20, and I started supporting this web site with a annual, one time membership. A year from now, if the place is not run over with drug dealers and pimps, I will renew again. I pointed out the name change in my signature line, which I left up over many posts. The owner of the site, is who changed it for me. I am a fervent supporter of the NRA, in coin, and volunteerism, as well as Instructor Training of shooters. N R A is a good fit for me, as I heavily support them, and will continue to do so.

Forget it NRA. They just can't seem to grasp any other concept, other then we being indebted to them for being so fortunate to have such a group of drug loving, cop hating little pi$$ ants like them. All of whom are ready, willing, and able to do battle behind their keyboards for us. All in the name of "freedom". :rolleyes:

That's what it is, billt is so self centered, his ego can't fathom other people's freedom. Billt ate up Obamas "me me me" fundamental change of the American dream.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Forget it NRA. They just can't seem to grasp any other concept, other then we being indebted to them for being so fortunate to have such a group of drug loving, cop hating little pi$$ ants like them. All of whom are ready, willing, and able to do battle behind their keyboards for us. All in the name of "freedom". :rolleyes:

Just because you have a 1st Amendment right does not mean you should exercise it. I'll bet that concept sounds very familiar to you.

First, you obviously can't tell the difference between SHOULD BE and IS. For example, should there be a background check if I want to sell my daughter a gun in Washington. The answer is obviously NO there SHOULD NOT be. But the fact is that as of December 4 in Washington a background check is required if I want to sell my daughter a gun.

Second, where did you come up with such an original link to the ATF open letter to FFLs? Wasn't my link in post #13 to the actual letter from the ATF website good enough?
This may have already been covered, but the question posed by the OP isn't actually covered by this ATF letter. There is a difference between having a Gubment issued medical marijuana ID card (i.e. permission slip and tracking device) and how that would affect your answer on the form, and a state that has legalized it for recreational use.
-
A state that has legalized recreational use has acknowledged that pot is no better or worse than alcohol. Misuse or abuse of both is bad, limited use is not. I smoked in High school, and I disagree with those of you who say it is so much worse than alcohol. It is different. Instead of becoming violent or belligerent like some drunks, you are more likely to not have the motivation to leave the couch other than to get some Doritos. It is not a hallucinogen, regardless of what the gubment says. It is a depressant. It has the same effects on the body that codeine or similar pain killers has. It will effect motor skills and judgment in the same way that alcohol does.
-
What it comes down to is personal responsibility vs gubment regulated responsibility, since we all know that the gubment knows what is best for us. Being a weed user should bear no more or less on gun ownership or carrying than being an alcohol drinker. If you are inebriated or impaired by either, you should not be carrying. It should in no way be a disqualifying factor in either ownership or "permission" to carry.

Souround states to Colorado are suing for damages resulting in the dopers returning to home and killing people in drug induced auto accidents, and property damage. They also want repaid for increased police presence to look for dopped up drivers.

As a forum, can we litigate against the forum members here who have ruined this forum with their drug crazed posts? It would seem logical to me. Rather than a class action lawsuit we could file a zero class action lawsuit. laugh out loud.

I'm back! Have any of the pro dope heads provided a study that pot is no worse than alcohol or are their assertions still standing as gospel. Dopers with guns...what a way of life! Go ahead navy and chime in with ignorance again...or just make another assertion!! What ev!

This may have already been covered, but the question posed by the OP isn't actually covered by this ATF letter. There is a difference between having a Gubment issued medical marijuana ID card (i.e. permission slip and tracking device) and how that would affect your answer on the form, and a state that has legalized it for recreational use.
-
A state that has legalized recreational use has acknowledged that pot is no better or worse than alcohol. Misuse or abuse of both is bad, limited use is not. I smoked in High school, and I disagree with those of you who say it is so much worse than alcohol. It is different. Instead of becoming violent or belligerent like some drunks, you are more likely to not have the motivation to leave the couch other than to get some Doritos. It is not a hallucinogen, regardless of what the gubment says. It is a depressant. It has the same effects on the body that codeine or similar pain killers has. It will effect motor skills and judgment in the same way that alcohol does.
-
What it comes down to is personal responsibility vs gubment regulated responsibility, since we all know that the gubment knows what is best for us. Being a weed user should bear no more or less on gun ownership or carrying than being an alcohol drinker. If you are inebriated or impaired by either, you should not be carrying. It should in no way be a disqualifying factor in either ownership or "permission" to carry.

Pot is a depressant...oh my god...now I have heard it all...are you seriously buying your own nonsense. You must still be smoking dope...and you have guns too. Hey...I am collecting every bodies IP address and sending them to aft.

Link Removed

Drug Class: Cannabis/ Marijuana: spectrum of behavioral effects is unique, preventing classification of the drug as a stimulant, sedative, tranquilizer, or hallucinogen. Dronabinol: appetite stimulant, antiemetic.

Those who claim marijuana is an hallucinogen are equally as wrong as those who claim marijuana is a sedative, who are equally as wrong as those who claim it is a stimulate.

Or equally correct, depending on whether you are a half-full or half-empty glass type of person.

As a forum, can we litigate against the forum members here who have ruined this forum with their drug crazed posts? It would seem logical to me. Rather than a class action lawsuit we could file a zero class action lawsuit. laugh out loud.

The most "drug crazed" posts are coming from you and billt with a little bit of JimTh frosting on top. You guys are completely wacko:

adjective
adjective: wacko; adjective: whacko

1. mad; insane.
"his willingness to pursue every wacko idea that enters his mind"

You people are expressing some serious anger issues...do we need to request your local police agencies to stop by your house for a wellness check? Do you go around in real life calling everybody you meet who doesn't fit into your way of thinking the childish, rude and crude names that you do here?

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson

Most hypocritical signature ive ever seen on here.

Pot is a depressant...oh my god...now I have heard it all...are you seriously buying your own nonsense. You must still be smoking dope...and you have guns too. Hey...I am collecting every bodies IP address and sending them to aft.

They know already.

You dopers should use a grenade launcher hardware kit to mount a bong under the barrel of ARs. About the same size and shape. Then when you are showing off your 2nd Amendment rights in box stores, frightening men, women and children, you could get high in the Lawn and Garden department.

Rather than a standard M-203 you would have a B-420. Lol

big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

I am bigoted against bank robbers, child molesters, police haters, pet kickers, dope smugglers, wet backs, fence jumpers, squatters, lazy people, kidnappers, con men, and stole a ways. I am aposed to lots of things.

big·ot
noun \ˈbi-gət\

: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

id-i-ot

[id-ee-uh t]

noun

Informal. An utterly foolish or senseless person:

"Axeanda45 is an idiot."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon