Post your bike pics!!!

ugyme4ev.jpg

ugeju3ag.jpg

by6uhu4u.jpg

enahyra4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it hard to travel on this long bike thru states where I can't carry.. Lol.. It's a bugger trying to find a spot to put the case and ammo .. Link Removed

qebemyge.jpg

My 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500 as it looked 2 days ago. Started taking her apart to add new items

qe4apese.jpg

Tanks off now. The trick is patiently waiting for all my stuff to come in so I can add them to the bike and get back to cruisin'

I find it hard to travel on this long bike thru states where I can't carry.. Lol.. It's a bugger trying to find a spot to put the case and ammo .. Link Removed

Cool man. What is that, like a '55 or '56 Pan? Damn cool in any case. The first build I posted pics of early in the thread was a rigid, but I was 19 then. Doubt I could do more than about 100 miles on one these days, and since I don't drink, a bar-hopper is of no use to me. But that is a fine lookin' scooter. Did you build it?

It's actually a 100 inch rev tech evo.... Called a Zotic Pan... In a redneck engineering frame.. Just a toy that I built on my lunch breaks..

It's actually a 100 inch rev tech evo.... Called a Zotic Pan... In a redneck engineering frame.. Just a toy that I built on my lunch breaks..

Rev-Tech??? Holy crap! I've seen the valve covers before, but they fooled me with that gear case cover. I was wondering how you got rid of the kick starter though. HA! Pretty cool setup. Thanks for sharin'.

Blues

My next cruiser is going to be between the Shadow 750 and the Suzuki C50T... NICE BIKE, by the way!
I'd go with the Shadow 750. I may be prejudiced but I haven't had a bit of trouble with mine in the 8 years I've had it. Just new tires and a chain that was all my fault. Be safe riding !

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back