open carriers will be murdered

Wow,... I am amazed,... and disappointed at the same time,... thanks Timmy, you are responsible for my headache... This guy is a fruit loop. I see he has started his own religion, apparently, I just had to check out his we site and well, he just gets weirder. He does have this car thing kind of going on... Oh well...

Sometimes I can't believe what a retard some people can be. This guy is openly threatening anyone carrying a gun that isn't in a police uniform.
Lets see Jack ass, off duty police, detectives, judges, lawyers, retired police, FBI, CIA, ATF, US Marshall Service, undercover police, ect ect ect...
They should take away his drivers license. If i made a threat with my handgun they would take my license and my gun.

This turdroller would do well to stay out of Arizona. Seriously though... this clown's communicating a threat to a certain group of people. Isn't that (aside from the obvious) a civil rights 'hate crime'? If threats of that type were directed to any other group... the person who uttered them would be in the joint. I suppose 'open carriers' aren't entitled to equal protection? Ther guy's a goof... but goofs sometimes really do kill people.

This is Why we Are Winning

Another win under our belt.

People like this are making things easier for us.

Let him speak freely and often. We need the help..:no:

Idiot with webcam

I think you should publish that video as widely as possible. He should make the anti-gunners cringe in embarrassment. Can only help your case.

The left alway's finds a way to act out their rediculus fantasies in these matters. If a Republican would have said that it would be national news, debated by even the progressive left, with some sort of rationalization for this idiots comments. It never ceases to amaze me at the hyprocrisy of the left.

Having said that, this dude better get the drop on me or he'll be getting hit with as many .45 ACP JHP's that I can unload into his car window, including my extra mags. It would be a clear case of self defense, at least in this state. California is like a whole nother country of it's self. I hope that state just falls off into the Pacific ocean the next time an earthquake hits close, including the major Tsuenami that would ensue shortly there after.

All I could think of Is WOW! He is in need of help so bad and he doesn't even know it. I don't own any hollow tips he spoke of, I only use hollow points. As a wise man named Bill said Here's your Sign!!

bozo with an attitude

let this guy read an old ryme: see my finger see my thumb see my peace sign minus one

Just to be on the safe side, he should run over everyone to make sure no one carrying concealed is missed.

What a friggin idiot. So this guy thinks he is going to run people over that he see`s carrying a gun ?. I hope he try`s it and get blown away. Stupid is as stupid does.

If you really want to see how mentally out to lunch he is check out his website. I don't usually advocate for forcible administration of medications, but this clown needs to be tied down with a Thorazine IV drip - after proper adjudication of dangerous mental illness of course. Maybe the Brady Bunch or VPC could sign him up as a spokesperson.

I'm a lost for words when it comes to this guy. I have to wonder how many others of his ideology are around, and furthermore, what they would do if a CCW or OC holder saved their life. I guess it comes back to just protecting myself and family. Sad but that's the freedom that they have.

What a piece of work this joker is. I am not an advocate of smack talk, but he is more than welcome to come to S.C. with that line of crap. I for one am glad that this person exposed himself for all of us to see.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back