open carriers will be murdered

harveydent

Link Removed

im not even sure where to begin here..i dont think ive seen such a reckless idiot in quite some time.."just run him over and kick the gun out of his holster" ?...the ironic thing is he looks like jeff from gunblast.com

The constitution gives the CCW people also the right to defend themselves against idiots such as him. And the jurors will find him having run over somebody with a permit and a holstered unfired gun. Not even to talk about witnesses. Soooo ... good luck, Mr. Bearded Jackass.

I have words that could describe this guy but getting them across in a professional and polite manner is non existent.

I would love to set on the jury that convicts this idiot of vehicular manslaughter . What would he do to stop any witnesses from testifying he ran someone down then got out of his car to kick a gun out of their holster.
You just can't fix stupid!

I would love to set on the jury that convicts this idiot of vehicular manslaughter . What would he do to stop any witnesses from testifying he ran someone down then got out of his car to kick a gun out of their holster.
You just can't fix stupid!

Vehicular manslaughter BS...

The guy's video would be clear evidence of premeditated murder.

Hmmm.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear automobiles shall no be infringed?

Oh, how far we have drifted!

It sounds like another person adding to the statistics that cars can be more dangerous than firearms, and he is willing to lie about it as well.

Link Removed

im not even sure where to begin here..i dont think ive seen such a reckless idiot in quite some time.."just run him over and kick the gun out of his holster" ?...the ironic thing is he looks like jeff from gunblast.com

This idiot is the perfect reason for birth control and abortion

Well, he posted his e-mail address. I felt moved to send him an e-mail:

I've watched your 4 minute, 47 second video of April 15th. I have a question:

Speaking as a non-police officer who has carried a gun every day for 36 years, and continues to carry,

I would like to know whether you intend to kill me with your car if you are in my neighborhood.

Is that your intent, Tim? I'd appreciate some advance warning. I do intend to update my will.

At least I've gotten a 4 minute, 47 second look at your face and sample of your voice. I promise you

that I shall remain alert. Until now, I didn't realize there are people in America who would kill a

decent law-abiding citizen like me, just because I carry a gun. I do appreciate that warning.

Sincerely,

Lane Dexter

BTW, I empathize with those who'd like to be on the jury when he murders someone. But I'd much rather prevent him from killing an innocent person. I'm not sure how, but I'd sure like to prevent a killing.

i honestly think this guy is out to hurt somebody and hope he doesnt.........im sure bullets travel faster than his honda accord does...

The thing is this guy just might run someone over that is walking out of a costume party carrying a plastic gun as part of his costume! I doubt that this idiot will stop to check that it is a real gun before he turns the wheel.

A little further investigation reveals more about this guy courtesy of his youtube account:

I saw God and started my own religion called Timothean.

Seek to see God while your alive, if you wait until your dead, it will be too late.

Do not comment on my videos unless you have something positive to say. Only good points, good questions are allowed. Any personal attacks, foul language comments, will be deleted.

After talking to many of these gun nuts I decided to make my channel gun free. The Timothean religion is officially gun free. You cannot be a member of the Timothean religion if you own a gun. If you believe in guns, if you have a gun in your home, please unsubscribe from my channel and take your name off my friends list. If you subscribe to my channel or are on my friends list people will know that you are anti-gun. I will still be posting anti-gun videos, but God said not to associate with sinners. Dont hang with the drunkards, crack addicts or gun owners. Anyone supporting guns on my channel will be blocked. You have free speech on other channels, but Im not to listen to your nonsense, I have already heard it all 1,000 times.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

At this point I would say it's safe to say he is not to far away from a padded room and a nice white leather jacket.

P.S. Don't drink the Kool-Aid

He's a nut, plain and simple. And he will find out very quickly that running over people with your car leads to just as many questions as shooting them, particularly after you have POSTED your intention to do so on youtube (in other words, he's not just insane, he's also incredibly stupid and egomaniacial). What a fruitcake.

This guy is like a train wreck you want to look away but have a hard time doing it. This other video of his is classic!

Explicit Language Contained Within: Link Removed

On that final note I'm done with this guy.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back