open carriers will be murdered

What an idiot! It is kind of scary though that there are people like that out there. He needs to come on down to WV with his car and his attitude and see how long he lasts.

After listening to that I did some research. I looked up the word IDIOT.....his picture was there. Enough said.

By his own statement he has admitted it is not the firearm (car) that is the problem, it is the intent of the person operating the firearm (car) that causes an otherwise inert piece of machinery to do harm or good. I know the logic of this will be lost on him but any rational thinker can see it plainly.

By his own statement he has admitted it is not the firearm (car) that is the problem, it is the intent of the person operating the firearm (car) that causes an otherwise inert piece of machinery to do harm or good. I know the logic of this will be lost on him but any rational thinker can see it plainly.

To bad the folks that wish to take firearms away are not logical thinkers. Well said.

Great new spox for the 2A. I think he gets it..sort of he he Where's the worried face shaking his head no that I would insert here?:fie: Think I found it.

You guys shouldn't pick on the handicapped.
After all, it's people like him that make most of us look well rounded and intelligent.

I skipped over the link when I started reading this thread. I was going to go back to it but think we'd be better off not even giving him satisfaction of raising his visitor count. Someone called him an egomaniac and I suspect they hit the nail on the head. Even if he is getting negative feedback it still feeds his ego. Leave him alone and maybe he'll curl up and go away.

Let's leave the jokes aside for a moment ... I would like to bring back into attention that we should prove this gentleman wrong - we CCW carriers do not posts threats against other people no matter how insane their opinions are. We're responsible people that simply intend to be able to defend ourselves should the need arise. No more, no less.

wow that's laughable! I didn't think i could be responsible for him getting robbed :sarcastic: lol. But seriously this guy is a nut to think the way he does. C'mon really? running someone over for OCing just cause u run someone over doesn't mean there gonna die. I have seen many accounts of people getting ran over and are still living to this day. but on a lighter note this guy really wouldnt be here if it wasn't for guns. must not of read a history book ugh. It shames me to even call this guy a sapien of the planet. hes definitely hiding under a rock on his own planet. Sad note, why is this guy is trying to martyr himself, with his thought process doesn't even look like it will do any good.....

If I as a gun owner/carrier were to publicize the fact that I was going to murder those who drove a car, I would think that would be grounds to remove my guns from the authorities. Since he has made the statement in a public forum about his intentions, I would fully support a move to remove his drivers license for his premeditated comments. Mental cases like him should not be allowed to own or drive a car.

Removing his license would be the same as posting "do not rob this bank" another sign that the "criminal" will ignore, the same falacy that the anti gun crowd believes. He posted a threat, and LEO should be notified, but be prepared to protect yourself. Women are assulted every day by husbands and boyfriends who are under a "peace bond".

The absolute epitome of an anti-gun loon gone beyond the pale. This is the kind'a nut who really should be locked up. I winced thru both vids... this one and the one after the FBI (he sez) paid him a visit. He's completely nuts.

Ah yes good ol Timmy.... sadly I have to share a state with the nut... at least I don't share the same zipcode!

Here's a guy who makes an obvious threat to 'kill' certain people. Is this not a hate crime? I loved his take on the Constitution 'allowing' you to defend yourself. (Clearly with arms... but that evades his diseased mind.) Then he goes on about 'staging' the kill with a cover story. The guy's deranged.

You know, if someone told me there were people out there with this kind of mentality, I wouldn't have believed it.
I saw it, and I'm still not sure I believe it. I am sure this jerk has no idea how many american citizens carry, or how many citizens he has just offended. If god forbid he should ever make good on his threat, I hope he gets what he deserves. There are just no words to describe how wrong this point of view is to morality.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back