Nickname your Firearms?

RockyTopDC

Hey guys, I have a tendancy to nickname my guns. And I just thought I would create a fun post for you all to share your firearm(s) and their nicknames. Creativity is welcomed. To start this off....I recently purchased my first handgun, a Ruger LCP. I named it, "The Barking Cricket."

i have an old browning dba 380 never thought to name the thing as it sat by my bed for years and only fired it at a range once years ago but i guess it's time to make a range date with it and get familiar with it being i haven't fired it in a long time
at this time i have no name for it but will think about giving it a name only because i read this thread i don't even know what sex this gun is so i don't know if i should give it a boys or girls name
lolz

eagleeyes:305492 said:
i have an old browning dba 380 never thought to name the thing as it sat by my bed for years and only fired it at a range once years ago but i guess it's time to make a range date with it and get familiar with it being i haven't fired it in a long time
at this time i have no name for it but will think about giving it a name only because i read this thread i don't even know what sex this gun is so i don't know if i should give it a boys or girls name
lolz
That's awesome. Let us know what you name it when you do!

Whatever pistol I am carrying is instantly referred to as "Gilligan"...as in my little buddy.

My main rifle is "the Monster that lives under the bed".

My charles daly pistol is simply "Chuck"

Never named an inanimate object. Closest I ever came to it is telling a girl once that I named my car after her.....of course there were ulterior motives. Didn't work though. lol

lol kelcarry i think i'll call mine 'my gun' too lolz i never named a car or any inanimate object a pet name, prolly never will either so when i refer to my gun i will just call it my gun:tongue:

lol i can see why you would want to name them like that now lolz if i ever get another gun i will call the one i carry the most my main squeeze, and the other one,'' my other gun''. right now i just have one old browning i guess i could call it dba whatever that stands for but it's the name of the gun a browning dba
does anyone know what dba stands for??

The only gun I ever named was a Taurus TCP 738. Actually, I gave it LOTS of names, none of which I should repeat here, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back