New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New guy here. Not new to guns at all but am fairly new to conceal carry. Yep you guessed it I'm from Illinois. Hope to learn some things here and maybe add a few also.

Glad to be a Member here. From SE Pa. I'm huge fan of Tactical .22 Firearms. I have an FB Group called Tactical Twenty-Two. I also have other caliber handguns as well, Have to be well rounded lol Looking forward to joining some groups here and share my knowledge as well as gain more.

A quick hello from Toledo Ohio!

Couple things about me.. I'm a bit of a betweener as I both cc and on depending on my mood. Mostly cc at this time. But, need to get a better or holster with some retention to it before going more oc than anything.
Got my ccw a couple of months ago and picked up a s&w M&p shield 9mm with a iwb. Love the firearm and want to get a grip sight for it in the next couple months.

I am interested in oc walks and events. Been studying laws and improving my knowledge of them. Figure getting involved and meeting people with greater knowledge will help further mine.

Lots to do and lots to learn yet. Carry often and carry safe.

Thanks

The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

Thanks for starting the new thread. I agree, the other one was already too long.

Just signed up but have been lurking for a little while. I'll post mostly in the ccw and handgun forums.
Nice forum with much info.

New member from the little State of De. Glad to be here, with what seems to be an abundance of knowledge. I am the father of 6 in a small town and have been CCing for about 5 years now. My biggest day to day struggle is I live and work in a state that does not recognize my CCW and is not very open to issuing. This leaves me traveling without for the better part of the day, and quite frustrated.
Look forward to chatting and learning, thanks for the opportunity!

I just joined tonight. Thought I could use some knowledge from the regulars here. Purchased and shot my own XDM 45 this weekend, and I'm overjoyed with the accuracy. So, hi everyone from WI.

Hello .. Newbie here... Great reads and info. Looking forward to interacting here... Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Here - CWP Classes in Southwest FL Available

Good Morning all; I've been using USACarry.com for a while, thought I'd finally register.

I run the Naples Gun School (www.NaplesGunSchool.com) that offers the Florida (and many other states') Concealed Weapons License/Permit classes right in folks' homes (well, at least the classroom portion).

If you know someone in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers, FL areas that is looking to get their FL CWP, have them drop me a line!

Link Removed

Hello. Newbie to the forum from North Carolina. Currently in the 'Stan. I have been aound guns about all my life but not cocky enough to say I know everything about guns. I look forward to discussing things with y'all. Have a great day/night

Good morning from CA... I kept seeing USACarry come up on the Calguns.net message boards whenever I had questions about concealed carry so I decided to just go ahead and join here as well. I'm originally from VA/NC and have been around firearms my entire life. I grew up hunting/fishing/being outdoors, did a little time in the Marine reserves, and I'm also an NRA certified pistol and personal protection inside the home instructor. My wife and I spend a good amount of time in FL each year visiting her family and spending time on her fathers land just outside Gainesville and I have decided to go ahead and apply for my FL non-resident permit for such visits. I look forward to chatting with everyone and gaining some good info here....

Hello USA Carry,
Newbie here from Illinois, owning FL and UT non-residential and IL residential licenses. I own H&K USP FULL, GLOCK 17 4TH GEN, AND S&W SHIELD ALL IN 9MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back