New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Just want to say hello from the Bluegrass area of Kentucky. I am a Master Sergeant of Marines (retired in 1996). NRA life member and very ugly. I have also been told that my feet stink and my mother dresses me funny. Life has been pretty good to me. I hope to learn a thing or 2 from all you knowledgeable folks!

Have a GREAT day!

Jeff

Just want to say hello from the Bluegrass area of Kentucky. I am a Master Sergeant of Marines (retired in 1996). NRA life member and very ugly. I have also been told that my feet stink and my mother dresses me funny. Life has been pretty good to me. I hope to learn a thing or 2 from all you knowledgeable folks!

Have a GREAT day!

Jeff
Welcome from a newbie from L/ville,Ky. TopJeff.....U.S.M.C. Vitenam Veteran...Semper Fidelis!

Hi I'm Tina Bowman. I'm an NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, CRSO Instructor. I also teach concealed carry in Missouri. Thanks for the add.

I'm also the founder of the online women's only shooting group called "The Shooting Sisterhood". We have almost 900 members from all over the country. Its a wonderful place for women shooters to go and learn, share and educate other women shooters.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd say hello. I was on another CCW type forum, until the Admin decided he was going to limit the type (caliber) of handguns which could be mentioned so I figured it was time to find a 2A site that's more 1A friendly. Hope to be able to contribute a little here and there.

Hello glad you joined our thread I'm from South Carolina

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

Hi everyone! New member from St. Charles, MO (next to St. Louis). Looks like this forum has a wealth of information, so I can't wait to get started reading!

Patti

Hi, new here from Florida. Went on a road trip for a few days with some friends and came back, got a CWP, joined the NRA and became a Republican. Still have a lot to learn.

Hello everyone - new to the forum. Live part time in Georgia and Kentucky. Conceal permit for Georgia. Looking forward to the discussions ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back