New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello CC folks. As a new member let me remind us all. If you have CPL or whatever your state calls it, by all means Carry It. Just make certain you are in compliance with the laws of your state. I am a NRA Certified Instructor/Range Safety Officer for over 15 years, a Hunter Ed Instructor of 10 years and an Armed Security Officer of 10 years. I can't say this enough, "PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! We'll be relocating from WA State to PA in September. Currently verifying reciprocity laws in states I will go through. Illinois is my only concern so if you have suggestions please let me know.

New member from Mississippi. If you need your concealed carry permit I can be of service. Call Smith's Enhanced Firearm Training at (601)955-7971 for details.

Hi nradad:

IL allows a person (that has a CCW Permit from their state) traveling through the state to carry concealed while in their vehicle without getting a non-resident IL CCF Permit. You will have to have the firearm concealed while in your vehicle and you will need to follow IL vehicle storage law if you exit the vehicle while in IL. Feel free to contact me with any other IL questions.

Steve Watson, Dir. of Training
Condition Yellow Academy. Inc.

Hello all RN by training, paramedic by trade. I currently have my NV CCW and carry pretty much 24/7. Nice to meet you all, currently living in Las Vegas and also just join up with the ZERT Nation.

Hey Steve, Thanks for the input re: Illinois travel with firearms. This definately makes me feel more comfortable traveling through your state. I'll just keep it unloaded and locked in my travel safe. Thanks again, nradad.

Are there any instructors in the stockton Modesto area that could help out a new shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FNG in SC. Was carrying concealed before CCW was cool.

Long time instructor. Ex-military. Recently retired, Constitutional Conservative. Married, three grown and gone daughters ... surprise baby Son is now 15 years old to my 55. He's a super shooter though. Kid is a natural. Wife is too. Live on a small self sufficient farm/nursery with family and dogs and various livestock and an orchard. Wife is a big wig in HR with a multinational ... I'm loving life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hello Group -
I am from Arizona and very glad to be here. I am looking forward to the interesting conversations. Thanks for having me.
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back