New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Glad to be here.

Hello from newbie in NJ. A bad place for a 2nd Amendment supporter to live. Got my Utah permit, now just praying for NJ to get with the program.

Come to Florida if you can. Our CCW is good in 37 states. I can go north to the PA/NY line as long as I go around MD and stay out of NJ, and west to the AZ/CA border. Moved down here from NH which is fairly sane on guns but you have to get past NY, MA, and/or CT to go anywhere from there.

Good afternoon from the Occupied Peoples Republic of New York. My name is Matt. I'm an NRA certified pistol and rifle instructor, New York State Hunter and Bowhunter Ed instructor, and I'm also an NRA certified RSO. I've been trolling around the site for quite a while and figured it was time to start contributing.

Argh. So torqued at Sprouts supermarket today. Went to the new Sprouts in Hurst, (first time we've been to one since moving from NV) and they have the 30.06 sign up! After dutifully securing my weapon in my MV300 that I always have in the car, I sought out a manager. When I asked him why, he replied that it was company policy in their Texas stores. More ludicrous, was that he stated that he too was a CHL holder, but he chose not to carry anywhere that there might be families present. I explained to him that my family being present was EXACTLY why I needed to carry. I was debating with the wrong guy, and even though I am sure it is futile, I immediately lodged a complaint to Sprout website about their policy. (BTW, the 30.06 sign is so dark and hard to read, a case could be made for it not meeting the requirements of posting.)

Hello there my name is Richard I've been trolling for a while a lot great information I look forward to contributing
thank you

Last edited:
New poster here from the great state of Oklahoma. I have applied for ccw permit and should have within a couple weeks. Looking forward to taking part in discussions here and learning from you guys!

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back