New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
From MA. Newbie to firearms and the forum.

Hey all, 20+ years handling weapons a few times a year at work, new to personal ownership this past year. I've recently become civilian and have wanted firearms for years. Wife was game so now have two 9mm's and two .40's. Looking forward to some good discussion and learning some tips and tricks.

Hello everyone I am new to the site and just wanted to do an intro of myself. I am a NRA Instructor for Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun as well as the personal protection on the home and personal protection outside the home. Looking forward to alot of good stuff from being a member here.

Being I'm still a newbie to this site I say hi to all newer than myself. So far I enjoy reading thru these threads, very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
New member from North Carolina. Thanks for activating my account.

Hello everybody, how y'all doing? I am newto this site. I am from Alabama and I practice conceal carry all the time. I carry for personal protection and to protect my family. I enjoy target shooting whenever I can, and my wife loves to shoot also. Looking forward to participating in this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back