New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome new members to USA Carry. We're happy to have all of you aboard...

hello everyone and thanks for having me... seems like a great site with great topics. i've been around gun forums for years and can't believe i never surfed upon USA Carry.

God Bless America...

Link Removed

Hello All. Good forum. I've contributed to a couple of threads so far (appeared to have killed one).

I'll be 56 in March (on James Madison's birthday). I've been carrying since I was 21. It's a Right and a Duty.

I look forward to the day ALL states go with Vermont (Alaska) Carry.

I agree. I just went today and had my finger prints taken, all my stuff is done for a CCW, I just have to wait for approval by the board. I think every law abiding civilian should be able to carry concealed or not. Everyone I know is getting a CCW.

welcome to all new members! this is the best site i have found for all things gun and 2nd. ammendment related, hello from n.w. arkansas!:pleasantry:

"We will see 'CHANGE' when our troops return to take their earned places in Leadership. They have seen Hell in godless Nations. They know what happens when the wrong people come to power". Welcome aboard Mate :>)

[The Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the Man without is..... a Slave}

Hello to all, I am delighted to be among friends. It isn't always easy here in NJ to be a Conservative and a NRA member. Some folks think we all are plotting to overturn their rights, when all we want is our rights as defined in the Constitution. Anyway, I am former U.S. Army and former Central Intelligence Agency, I hope that doesn't give anyone a problem. I am trying presently to purchase my first handgun since the military. I have visited a couple of gun shops here in Jersey but man they want an arm , a leg and your first born. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. That is it for now. Look forward to visiting with you all. Rgeards, Mike

sites for arms:

tears5

You ask about where to look for to buy try gun broker.com it is ram as an ebay for guns you agree to buy and the seller will send to a linseced dealer in your area, usually at a cost of around 25.00.

Hope this helps

Rebel2435

E-mail [email protected]

I have a friend here in az that sells cheap . I can send you his link . Just send me a email . You have to be aware that most dealers will not ship out of state to a buyer unless they ship to another dealer. I think thats the norm. You still could save quite a lot if the dealer will not charge you to much to handle the weapon.
Mr. Bob

[email protected].

Hello to all, I am delighted to be among friends. It isn't always easy here in NJ to be a Conservative and a NRA member. Some folks think we all are plotting to overturn their rights, when all we want is our rights as defined in the Constitution. Anyway, I am former U.S. Army and former Central Intelligence Agency, I hope that doesn't give anyone a problem. I am trying presently to purchase my first handgun since the military. I have visited a couple of gun shops here in Jersey but man they want an arm , a leg and your first born. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. That is it for now. Look forward to visiting with you all. Rgeards, Mike

Welcome to this gun site. Seeing as they are all expensive now, you might want to travel to another state (vacation) and have your purchase shipped back to a licensed NJ dealer. Many now are also FI's and will handle the legal transfer transaction for class members. Texas dealers are very helpful and offer many models for competitive prices. Academy sports has been helpful in the past, and is a good start. They are online as well. Great Hunting.
"The Hunt is always more exciting than the culmination" :>)

"A Man with a Sword is a Free Man, the Man without is.... a slave"

Hello from West Tennessee, I am a carry permit holder an active shooter and just generally enjoy guns. I have been a supporter or our right quietly until today. I was doing some research about the upcoming election here in Tennessee and I discovered this sight. After some more research I decided to write one of the candidates that I think would best represent me and question his views on gun rights and other issues facing our country. So as of today I am now going to be a vocal supporter of our rights. Any one with information about events or goings on in Tennessee please let me know.

New from SC

Also new member residing in the beautiful SC upstate. Have had CWP a few months and still have lots to learn.
Looks like a lot of great folks reside here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back