New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercising your 1A & 2A rights is good. Folks who admit to committing a crime online are bad. :nono: Feel free to voice your opinion, be careful to not implicate yourself or others in the process.

gf

Hello From GA, just signed up, site looks great and looking forward to reading the many informative posts. Retired LEO, 24 Years Military, 24 Years County LEO

Hi all,

New guy from Ohio here. Found you by accident today. Have been a member of USSCA for a little while now, but as I have been contemplating OC, am glad to find this site.

Another new member

Hi to all. I live in Wisconsin...we don't have concealed carry and with our current governor I don't think that we will have it for a while. I am planning on getting a concealed carry permit from Utah within the next few months. I hope to get some good ideas about concealed carry from this site and from other members. Remember to keep your finger off of the trigger until there is a need to pull it.

Greetings...

from Florida.

I sometimes lurk, but I prefer it to be more of a 'tactical silence' because when I do comment it's usually quite.. uhm.. oh heck.. long-winded, opinionated, inflammatory or at the very least worth discussion.

-G-

Howdy, new member here from Oregon. This site came recommended by a few I trust, and it's already provided a great resource. I am a long time member of the NRA and avid shooter/hunter but have only recently decided to get my Oregon resident and Washington non-residence CHL. Why have I waited until I'm nearly 40? I grew up with a myth that a CHL could cause problems during a traffic stop--after becoming friends with a few LEOs, I've learned that is non-sense. Also, with a CHL in Oregon, there's no problem with carrying weapons to and from the range in my vehicle (which can be an issue in certain cities). But, the most important reason I've decided to get my CHL is that exercising certain rights sends the message that those rights are valued. I believe it's high time to send that message.

Newbey here from N. E Illinois
The shooting I do in the winter is almost as costly as the fishin' I do in the Spring Summer and Fall.........Well, it keeps me out of the gin loints and trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back