New LEO carry question

Bite me.
You and your kind are the very reason I carry a gun.
You obnoxious piece of fecal matter.
You get zero respect because you are the kind of idiot who demands respect.
You are no better than I am. Your job garners no respect from me.
Don't like it? Tough sh!t...
And by the way, I handle my own business. I don't need to call you or your kind for help..

You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I will also place your post on a verified police site for further scurrility.

Yeah, better watch it Chuck, 'cause that scurrility is a bee-atch!

LOL

Blues

You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I will also place your post on a verified police site for further scurrility.
Sir,by you're own admission you are a danger to the public, LEO,s and society in general.
It is one thing for members to banter back and forth , however, when "Threats are made" this should not be tolerated, and i will not participate any longer in this discussion in view of
the aforementioned. I also feel the site monitor should be made aware.

Hey officer Harless wannabe, I too carry a gun because of police officers who are just criminals wearing a costume.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I may also place your post on another for further scurrility.
Sir,by you're own admission you may be a danger to the public, LEO,s and society in general.
It is one thing for members to banter back and forth , however, when "Threats are made" this should not be tolerated, and i will not participate any longer in this discussion in view of
the aforementioned. I also feel the site monitor should be made aware.

In light of your reply and after much thought....
I can only add this...
e6uja9e8.jpg

ETA; I am sorry to my friends here for posting such vulgar language but...
Link Removed

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

So you decided to stay in the shallow end of the pool, eh? There's a surprise.

Says the guy who is accusing me of being a sock puppet?

My honest take?

LEOSA isn’t ideal but you aren’t going to get it repealed. You’re certainly not going to get it repealed bitching about it on the internet. This is like the open carry in school thing; I don’t waste time fighting battles I’m not going to win. LEOSA is fact, drop it and start working on getting similar legislation passed for Joe Average.

My honest take?

LEOSA isn’t ideal but you aren’t going to get it repealed. You’re certainly not going to get it repealed bitching about it on the internet. This is like the open carry in school thing; I don’t waste time fighting battles I’m not going to win. LEOSA is fact, drop it and start working on getting similar legislation passed for Joe Average.

Nobody here is wanting to get LEOSA repealed. What we are saying is that we don't believe the B.S. excuses that were given to pass it.

I don't think I've ever used the words "sock puppet" in combination in my entire life. What I've said about you is that you're a provocateur. That could be because you're under the control of someone else (or some government entity), or could be just because that's how you get your kicks. The truth of the matter doesn't change in either case though.

My honest take?

Oh, look Honey, the provocateur is giving Patriots advice on another issue that he doesn't even understand.

Blues

I don't have any issue with a full time, part time, volunteer or retired law enforcement officers being allowed to carry in every state. I personally don't care as long as they follow the rules set by the agency they are employed by and the state law. But I sure is heck would rather have a retired cop dealing with a deadly force situation than some 'Joe Dirt' thinking he is better than any cop because he can hit a paper target at 50 yards. Just my 2 cents.

But I sure is heck would rather have a retired cop dealing with a deadly force situation than some 'Joe Dirt' thinking he is better than any cop because he can hit a paper target at 50 yards. Just my 2 cents.

And I would rather be able to carry my own firearm rather than rely on anyone else.

I don't have any issue with a full time, part time, volunteer or retired law enforcement officers being allowed to carry in every state. I personally don't care as long as they follow the rules set by the agency they are employed by and the state law. But I sure is heck would rather have a retired cop dealing with a deadly force situation than some 'Joe Dirt' thinking he is better than any cop because he can hit a paper target at 50 yards. Just my 2 cents.

1) Does it strike anyone as surprising that someone taking the LE side of an argument couldn't think of a more respectful euphemism for "citizen" than "Dirt?" Serves to make my point about cops if you think about it.

2) And the truly sad fact is that "Joe Dirt" is likely to not only hit a bad guy at an astoundingly higher rate than cops are, but they are literally five times less likely to injure or kill an innocent in the process. Statistics taken from a range of scientific studies proves this to be true. From that compilation of facts:

Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606)(25). And readers of Newsweek learned that "only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The ‘error rate’ for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high."(26)

Joe "Dirt" is looking more qualified all the time to carry where cops should be denied that privilege, if we're going to consider rooting for denying the privilege to anyone that is, which true 2A advocates would never do, and folks arguing in favor of extra privileges for cops as manifested in LEOSA always do!

3) Are cops really firing their sidearms at suspects from 50 yards away? No wonder they're five times as likely to injure or kill innocents!

Pffft.

Blues

1) Does it strike anyone as surprising that someone taking the LE side of an argument couldn't think of a more respectful euphemism for "citizen" than "Dirt?" Serves to make my point about cops if you think about it.

2) And the truly sad fact is that "Joe Dirt" is likely to not only hit a bad guy at an astoundingly higher rate than cops are, but they are literally five times less likely to injure or kill an innocent in the process. Statistics taken from a range of scientific studies proves this to be true. From that compilation of facts:

Joe "Dirt" is looking more qualified all the time to carry where cops should be denied that privilege, if we're going to consider rooting for denying the privilege to anyone that is, which true 2A advocates would never do, and folks arguing in favor of extra privileges for cops as manifested in LEOSA always do!

3) Are cops really firing their sidearms at suspects from 50 yards away? No wonder they're five times as likely to injure or kill innocents!

Pffft.

Blues

Whhaaaaaaammmyyyyy!!

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

The average joe does not have nearly as many mis identified kills as a "well trained" LEO nor does the average joe have as many dog kills as the "well trained" LEO. But then again the "average joe" doesn't strap on an attitude with velcro every morning either just chomping at the bit to face plant the first person that pisses him off. What makes the average joe less dangerous than a "well trained" LEO...respect for life. Once the "well trained" LEO's suck down their testosterone laced coffee and snap those velcro magazine holders all hell breaks lose in their brains. Time to go bust down some doors (who cares if they are at the right location) and kill the first son of b i t c h that looks like they need a killin!

Hey pal...the last time a retired cop dealt with a deadly force situation was in a movie theater in Florida. Yeah man...he killed a guy that was texting, hey and he wasn't even driving. Now killin someone that is texting while driving...that is another conversation. But you know what the bad guy did to your precious retired cop? He threw popcorn at him. Yes...I can see why your precious retired cop had to kill a guy because he was texting his daughters baby sitter...makes perfect sense just like all of those good kills committed by active duty and retired cops. Who ya'll gonna kill next...the paper boy for missing your yard?

Pffft.

Blues
The following is "BLUE STRINGER" after a very minor encounter with a typical bad guy:

After you have pissed and **** your pants, cried for mommy and dropped your gun to the ground in fear, the big bad guy picks up your gun and beats you to death with it.

The following is "BLUE STRINGER" after a very minor encounter with a typical bad guy:

After you have pissed and **** your pants, cried for mommy and dropped your gun to the ground in fear, the big bad guy picks up your gun and beats you to death with it.

OMG...are you a police officer too? What does pooping in ones pants smell like because I bet you have beaten a mess of bad guys until they pooped in their pants. Hey...do you have a badge that says "Barney" and do you carry at least one bullit in your pocket. Man...this is weird...I am actually talking with a real live policeman.

Hmm....It seems the documented truth about what lousy marksmen cops are has hit a nerve with you. What ever shall I do?

It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops, but mentally unstable retired cops is just pathetic. Is this you, duke?

tdy_san_shooting_140115.jpg

If that ain't you, you sure make it easy to imagine you as being that whacked-out. That's one of your retired cop-brethren. He shot and killed a young father because he was texting his babysitter to see how his kids were doing before a movie started inside a theater. Now you disclose your fantasies of my violent death. You're one sick swine. And why? Because I don't appreciate cops, ex-cops, or cop-wannabes or just cop badge-fluffers referring to citizens as "dirt," and I throw their BS right back in their face with documentation that cops are much worse shots and much more careless gun-handlers than the average concealed carrier.

tumblr_mx0zr6lTX31qkwdrko1_500.jpg

Ahhh, your true colors shine through. Since you can't intelligibly reply to Blues, you berate him, mock him, jeer him, and ridicule him. How ignominious of you.

Let me give you a bit of advice, the next time you interact with someone, think about the oath you took. When you wish death on someone, how in the world is that serving or protecting the people?

That's right, that's just a catch phrase anymore since the Supreme Court has informed you that you no longer have a duty to protect anyone.

Ahhh, your true colors shine through. Since you can't intelligibly reply to Blues, you berate him, mock him, jeer him, and ridicule him. How ignominious of you.

Let me give you a bit of advice, the next time you interact with someone, think about the oath you took. When you wish death on someone, how in the world is that serving or protecting the people?

That's right, that's just a catch phrase anymore since the Supreme Court has informed you that you no longer have a duty to protect anyone.
To "blue stinger" ringer or whatever:

You are a big sissy w/ a "gun" fetish , you should not be allowed to carry a real one, so i did you a favor , you can purchase your own "Jr. G man badge w/ a real plastic gun, and plastic cuffs
online. Now "wannabe" you can show all your little friends your new shinny toys and play make believe "cop" .
Oh, and you can carry it anywhere in the U.S. just like the real cops do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back