New LEO carry question

I was kinda thinking the same thing about this guy going off the rails. But then, when he said it, he also said that he would "not participate any longer in this discussion" and I made the mistake of believing him, so I refrained from reporting his abuses.

Now it's just kind of entertaining though. I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard at validating the piss-poor reputation cops have in this country these days.

Who brought the popcorn?

Blues

Hey moron, i did stop responding to "THE" post this is not the post where reasonable people discuss issues they believe in. No you changed that into this 3 ring circus so yes by all means lets continue.
Disclaimer: feel free to quit at anytime and do report yourself along with whoever else, you feel in that honest and fair play mind should be reported as well, you little rat.
In the mean time go back to your piss ant little life of cap guns. P.S. this is not work ("I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard") to me this is plain old fun.

e7u6y5yp.jpg

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Keep it up... You keep proving our point. :)

Sir, you made your point very clear earlier in this post before it turned into this "debacle" with your childish name calling and failure to act in a mature responsible manner. Finger pointing,
displacing blame and self appointed speaker for all that subscribe to your kind of poison pen thinking.
Don't think for a moment that you or the others are clean in this, as you stated "You keep proving our point" sound familiar the word "OUR". Have you ever endeavored to persevere on your very own ? No crowd, no backing just you alone. I don't think so..
It's quite clear that honesty, integrity and fair play do not abide in you, it is easy to see you have a kind of hatred for Leo's, and please don't say only for those like you. Do i think you are
a bad person for what you believe? No sir, we have a vast problem with Leo's, in part there are some terrible individuals, power crazed, unyielding and plain disgusting .
Does something need to be done to insure the public will not be subjected to them ? Well, yes this needs to happen but the wise do not judge an entire group for the short comings
of some. In closing discern the individual not the entire group. That being said let the games continue because this is no longer a post of the original intent, it all about one-upsmanship.
I just wanted to point this out because I'm standing alone on this one.

Hey moron, i did stop responding to "THE" post this is not the post where reasonable people discuss issues they believe in. No you changed that into this 3 ring circus so yes by all means lets continue.
Disclaimer: feel free to quit at anytime and do report yourself along with whoever else, you feel in that honest and fair play mind should be reported as well, you little rat.
In the mean time go back to your piss ant little life of cap guns. P.S. this is not work ("I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard") to me this is plain old fun.

Dude, yo mama nailed me harder than that.

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Dude, yo mama nailed me harder than that.

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this. Even you must agree that referring to ones mother or children is in the very worst taste
and you should refrain from using such distasteful subject matter. Call me anything you care to but please stop this implication of family.
Now try and come up with something the least bit interesting, original , but that is no doubt to difficult.

Blue ringer singer or dinger, Report yourself first little boy, because you started the name calling and belittling, you're to thin skinned to stand here, leave this to the real
men. This includes your cohorts as well, go back to your cap guns and try not to hurt one another.

And yet more proof of unglued cops going off. Thanks for all the fodder.

Still more proof.

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this. Even you must agree that referring to ones mother or children is in the very worst taste
and you should refrain from using such distasteful subject matter. Call me anything you care to but please stop this implication of family.
Now try and come up with something the least bit interesting, original , but that is no doubt to difficult.

Actually the worst taste was when you wished Blues to be beaten to death with his own gun. That truly was in poor taste.

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this.

Just to put it out there... "yo mama" jokes are classic, (almost) always meant in good fun, and not offensive. An excellent attempt to lighten the mood in any situation. And I say this as a mother. In fact, in our family, my mother thinks its absolutely hilarious to "your mother" (always proper grammar) her daughters. This would be the first time I have ever heard of this type of thing taken seriously. And I fully intend to "yo mama" my son as soon as he's old enough to be mortified!

Blues... good one. :)

Let's see....you've sent me a PM to tell me that you wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire....as wolf said, have fantasies about me being beaten to death with my own gun, let loose with what? 6 posts? 8? 10? Whatever, most of them focusing more on me, and you have the unmitigated gall to lecture me about respect?

Back on Page 2 I admitted that I had contributed to this squabble that "inspired" your PM with the "wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" reference, because of having said the "Porky" thing. One might have thought you could let it go from there, but one would be wrong now, wouldn't one?

Whatever, It ain't no thang, but by the way hot-rod, I didn't find yo mama distasteful subject matter at all.

Smiley31-1.gif

Blues

Sir, you made your point very clear. We have a vast problem with Leo's, in part there are some terrible individuals, power crazed, unyielding and plain disgusting .
Does something need to be done to insure the public will not be subjected to them?

Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black...

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Let's see....you've sent me a PM to tell me that you wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire....as wolf said, have fantasies about me being beaten to death with my own gun, let loose with what? 6 posts? 8? 10? Whatever, most of them focusing more on me, and you have the unmitigated gall to lecture me about respect?

Back on Page 2 I admitted that I had contributed to this squabble that "inspired" your PM with the "wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" reference, because of having said the "Porky" thing. One might have thought you could let it go from there, but one would be wrong now, wouldn't one?

Whatever, It ain't no thang, but by the way hot-rod, I didn't find yo mama distasteful subject matter at all.

Smiley31-1.gif

Blues

Of course you don't, you have no class, lowlife, now you can go back to your hole.

Of course you don't, you have no class, lowlife, now you can go back to your hole.

As a very wise (and militantly patriotic) man once told me, "It is better to be despised by the despicable, than to be admired by the admirable."

You, sir, have made my freakin' week by expressing multiple times that you despise me.

Oh, and by the way.......

yourmomphotou16.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back