Miss W yet?

NOT ONE BIT!

Not that I like Obama, but IMHO "W" sucked, and settling for the lesser of two evils is not the way to make a choice.

Perhaps oneday we can get a real leader as a President.

There were things that Bush did that I did not like but he was no way near as bad as the Obamanation. Heck even Clinton looks good next to the usurper and that is saying a lot.

I'll say this for the man: He was a warrior. Took the fight to the Muslim terrorists. Our new "president" won't even use the term. "W" knew that to kill Muslim terrorists was the only viable response to this ongoing threat. As I believe that first and foremost, the President is CINC and must provide for the defense of our country, there is NO comparison between him and the current Muslim-in-Chief. "W" was infinitely better, for all his faults.

I have to say "NO!"

With Obama, I know what I am getting. I know to prepare, and I know the battles that are to come.

With "W", we had a guy who said the right things, and then commenced gutting liberty like a head-shot doe.

Since neither one of the guys support liberty or the rights enumerated in the sacrosanct Bill of Rights, give me the devil I can see, as opposed to the devil I don't.

Let us not forget that Bush also got us 2 Supreme Court Justices that maybe the savior of our great nation in the near future.

Obama has done what I thought impossible. He has made me long for the days of Jimmy Carter.

I hear that! My wife and were saying recently how we wished the freakin' Clintons were back in office. And I never thought I would hear myself say that! At least you knew the Clintons, as redneck crooks, were just in it for themselves. The Communist nimrod currently in office, with his narcissistic nature and Messianic complex, truly threatens the Republic.

One thing I've noticed lately is that Obama says "we have to dismantle, disable and disrupt Al Qaeda". Since he was using "D" words I wanted to hear "destroy" but that's not gonna pass his lips. And he'll NEVER say that we need to kill muslim extremists - because it's a grave sin for a Muslim to kill other muslims. This is what drove that nutball at Ft Hood into his rampage - being conflicted about killing "fellow" muslims. He won't even use the word "Muslim" along with "extremist" or "terrorist". He calls them radical extremists. Actually when he says we have to eliminate the radical extremists I think that's code for "Tea Party" members, militia and Christians in general.

Do I miss "W"? Not really. If my only choice were "W" or Obama, I would really miss "W". I think he really screwed up at the end with the first of a series of bailouts.

So, the more I think about it, the more I miss Reagan.

Actually what I really miss, even though he of course was a long time before any of us, is Andrew Jackson.

To#### with Andrew Jackson. Almost rather have Obama than that scroundrel. As far as I am concerned NC can have him and his birthplace.

In some ways I miss W and some I don't. He was no conservative, too much big government and caved to the libs, But he was some what of a cowboy and that is what I long for. I want the world to know if you mess with the USA you had better find a rock to hide under and stay there.

To#### with Andrew Jackson. Almost rather have Obama than that scroundrel. As far as I am concerned NC can have him and his birthplace.

I think he was on of the best we have had. He fought the international bankers and kept them from gaining control in America and it almost got him killed. Most of the others after him have been traitors. Wilson in particular signed into law the federal reserve act and even he admitted ruining our country years later. To bad the idiot did not get it sooner. Most of the presidents sence that time have been pawns of the NWO.

I think he was on of the best we have had. He fought the international bankers and kept them from gaining control in America and it almost got him killed.

For what he did to the Cherokee people alone he should have been killed. He alone declared full faith treaties of the US null an void. He should have been hanged for treason if nothing else and that is just the start of his BS good guy reputation. Did youever read about how he won a great battle against an enemy that had already surrendered?

For what he did to the Cherokee people alone he should have been killed. He alone declared full faith treaties of the US null an void. He should have been hanged for treason if nothing else and that is just the start of his BS good guy reputation. Did youever read about how he won a great battle against an enemy that had already surrendered?

in 1832 Andrew Jackson, the newly elected president said: You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

He said this in response to a Congress who was getting ready to pass into law, the 2nd Bank Act of the United States of America. Because of Jackson, the bill was defeated and it was later during his administration that the national debt of the USA was zero. In fact, it was the only time in the entire history of the USA that we owed nothing to nobody.

The presidents that supported the international bankers both past and present are the ones that should be tried and executed for treason. They are the real traitors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back