Michael Brown

Grand Jury heard that MB had traveled at least 25 yds back from the furthest point away from DW's car as shown by MB's blood at the scene. That blew away the witnesses that said he was not moving and also that he was shot in the back.

Print statement from the brown family "profoundly disappointed" - official response from them tomorrow at 11am.

In the mean time- Last month officer darren wilson got married in a courthouse to fellow ferguson police officer girlfriend, unnoticed by those around them.

9:09pm. About 50 mins after announcement. Obama opens his mouth about the announcement.

Yea while bob mcculloch was giving the announcement- right after he gave the verdict - and then continued to give breakdown of the report- was when they set the police car on fire.

Approx around 11pm - there was automatic rds of gunfire shot in ferguson. This was tweeted by St. Louis county pd. What kind of idiot would be stupid enough to jeopardize their ATF taxstamp? Or maybe they owned this before the AWB but still- who would jeopardize getting their class 3 firearm taken away.

My bet is that those setting the fires were outside agitators. Those doing the looting were likely locals. Liquor store was one of the first places hit. And a McDonalds and a beauty shop.

Yea while bob mcculloch was giving the announcement- right after he gave the verdict - and then continued to give breakdown of the report- was when they set the police car on fire.

Approx around 11pm - there was automatic rds of gunfire shot in ferguson. This was tweeted by St. Louis county pd. What kind of idiot would be stupid enough to jeopardize their ATF taxstamp? Or maybe they owned this before the AWB but still- who would jeopardize getting their class 3 firearm taken away.

Probably wasn't bought legally...probably a cops rifle taken from a cruiser.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Most people can't tell the difference between 10 rounds shot rapidly from a semi auto and 10 rounds fired from a full auto. And if you have a SlideFire stock, it isn't an NFA Title II gun but it will fire almost as fast as some full autos. And there is no such thing as a Class 3 firearm.

It must be awful to always be on the loosing team... why is it so hard to believe that truth would prevail in a case that had to done correctly, just as was the Trayvon Martin case.... it just goes to prove that given any opportunity , these people will try to get over, even on their own neighbors... why aren't all those people who gave false testimony on what they claimed they saw, not in jail, why aren't those who burned the police car and robbed the McDonalds, and the liquor store not in jail...( all of this destruction under the eyes of the videographers at the scene. Where is al Sharpton and those losers, and why aren't they apologizing to the police officer and his family, demanding his head when it was found and proven that all he was just doing, was his job.. stomping out another thug.. I feel that an impartial jury spent enough time investigating the real physical evidence, and not the proven lies offered by the types of people this whole matter seems to always be about... those losers who protested Trayvon Martins death, should get the idea that just because they are black, they do not have the right to break the law... and their brethren... no matter what the situation, does not give them their god given DNA to riot, loot burn and break the law which seems to be an overwhelming part of their DNA. and guys Like Al Sharpton , should not be allowed to be involved in these matters, because he is just a political agitator.. with no moral compass.
No reason to indict??? Who is going to give officer Wilson back what he has lost in this case, where he was justified in defending himself against this thug and serving the community. Where is the apology... ? So to you Al Sharpton, everything is black and white when all the facts are in... everything is Not just black....... as you would pretend to believe... Talk about a scourge of the earth... Go and talk with Bill Cosby, just another plague on the earth... no free pass for you either... too many women, too many similar details, too many women with no affiliation with each other then they were raped by a serial rapist ... sooner or later, it catches up with you... isn't that Right? O.J Simpson.

I honestly believed that even if they did chose to indict- the crowds that gathered (the ones who wanted to wreak havoc anyways)- would've still done so. This is just that mob mentality. Their attitude instead would be "told u so"

What Butterfield said describes exactly how I feel about it. I too hope the GJ indicts based on there being enough evidence to conclude that a crime was probably committed. I mean really, "probable cause" is just another way of saying what he used his own words to say. He also said another thing that I've said over and over; "To lay out that crime and to let a jury of twelve in Missouri decide the guilt or innocence of the police officer." The GJ's job is to base their decision on either the existence or non-existence of probable cause. They aren't empaneled to decide the case. That's a trial jury's job.

There's nothing he said that even approaches issuing a "warning" to the GJ, which is what your link alleges his words amounted to. And what he said was nothing like being akin to what your video said either. He talked of a constitutionally-compliant trial. He said let a jury of 12 citizens decide the guilt or innocence of Wilson. I don't like leftists or Democrats either, but you're just looking for something in that guy's words that isn't there.

He may well think that way, I don't know, but I do know that he's right that there's more than enough probable cause to bring a charge and to try both sides of the case in public, not in a secret proceeding where the people deciding can never be held accountable for their decision.

And I also think there's probable cause to believe that the prosecutor is biased beyond his ability to be objective, and he's the only public servant allowed in the secret proceedings. First he made the political decision to refer the case to the GJ when he has the autonomous authority to charge someone who he believes has committed a crime. He didn't want the political backlash from the cops he has to count on in making his career....er....umm....making his cases stick, so he threw the case to a bunch of anonymous people who will never have to explain why they ignored six eye-witnesses if they fail to indict.

Next he announced that he was going to show the GJ all of the evidence, meaning he's presenting at least part of Wilson's defense rather than presenting only what his job is as a prosecutor - presenting evidence that tends to show a crime was committed. If the GJ were to indict in such circumstances, then how credible would the same guy who stood up for Wilson's side in those proceedings be at trial as the "tough-on-crime" prosecutor only arguing the people's of Ferguson side of the case? So he threw the case to a bunch of anonymous people who will never have to explain why they ignored six eye-witnesses if they fail to indict and then set about the task of giving them reasons not to indict! What a country, huh?

As to the bolded sentences, no I don't, and yes, I absolutely do, in that order. As to the first bolded sentence, I think that's part of his rationale for being worried. I think as a former judge he knows what constitutes probable cause and believes that what's in the public record thus far establishes it in spades (no pun intended). But he's also likely heard the prosecutor talking about presenting both sides of the arguments to the GJ and is worried that that adds up to shenanigans, just like I do.

I don't like the guy's politics, but you're not going to convince me that he said anything even slightly controversial or racial in the article you linked to. He expressed legitimate concerns based on a ton of evidence from citizen witnesses, statements by the prosecutor, leaks from the GJ and on and on.

The reason I said there's nothing comparable to the King riots is because the cops were charged and a trial was conducted. At least the pretense of "justice" was accomplished, which gave no legitimacy to anyone who rioted after the verdicts were read on live TV. The riots started at Florence and Normandie less than a half hour later. There were zero peaceful protests preceding the riots, so there were no law-abiding protestors mixed in with criminal rioters. And the most glaring mistake you're making is in thinking it was only blacks engaging in the riots. It was free stuff for everybody who lacked the moral character to resist the temptation to go get 'em some.

The black community in Ferguson has no less than six people who all say Brown was trying to surrender or was not threatening Wilson in any way when the last volley of shots were fired. They believe those witnesses and they don't trust cops or the justice system. Is that really a surprise to you? Or are you in possession of evidence that nobody has reported on that suggests the cop-shops, prosecutors and courts are above paragons of virtue for which no criticism, skepticism or cynicism is justified by the people who live there and have to deal with them on a daily basis? Love to hear it if you've got it, but until I'm shown evidence to the contrary, I have no reason to completely disregard the accounts of eye-witnesses who are as consistent between themselves as any group of witnesses I can ever remember hearing from.

Blues

Enjoy your fried crow for breakfast how does it feel?

Because nothing says "I protest what I see as an injustice" quite like looting your neighbor's business and burning down your community... #thugs...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back