Michael Brown

A question to posters... what would you do if during this race riot someone tried to burn-down your business?

A question to posters... what would you do if during this race riot someone tried to burn-down your business?

Assuming I could identify that they have the obvious and unambiguous intent, means, proximity and opportunity to accomplish the task, I'd shoot 'em.

Here in Alabama the law would support me in that decision, but whether the law supported that decision or not, I'd still shoot 'em.

What would you do?

Assuming I could identify that they have the obvious and unambiguous intent, means, proximity and opportunity to accomplish the task, I'd shoot 'em.

Here in Alabama the law would support me in that decision, but whether the law supported that decision or not, I'd still shoot 'em.

What would you do?
Absolutely. They're going. And it would be legal.
NYS Penal Law S35.20 Justification; use of physical force in defense of premises and in defense of a person in the course of burglary.
1. Any person may use physical force upon another person when he or she reasonably believes such to be necessary to prevent or terminate what he or she reasonably believes to be the commission or attempted commission by such other person of a crime involving damage to premises. Such person may use any degree of physical force, other than deadly physical force, which he or she reasonably believes to be necessary for such purpose, and may use deadly physical force if he or she reasonably believes such to be necessary to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of arson.

[A question to posters... what would you do if during this race riot someone tried to burn-down your business?[/QUOTE]

That piece was posted on Aug. 29th. 12 days later CNN ran the newly-obtained video of two white guys working in the area. They were not in the "grassy knoll" area. This is what they said totally spontaneously just a minute (or less) after the shooting ended:

You'll notice that the "Last Refuge" has not updated their "analysis" of the media footage to include the white workers video.

Oops.

Blues

Uh oh Blues, another cop shoots an innocent man in Florida. Although the man had just ambushed, shot and killed one deputy and shot and wounded another, that has no relevance to the third officer shooting and killing the man. Just a cold blooded and senseless killing, further displaying the tyrannical behavior of today's law enforcement.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eputy-ambushed-killed-officials-say/19409763/

(I'm wanting to try out this thug-fluffer stance of yours and see how it feels. So far I have to say it just feels like everything that's wrong with society today)

Uh oh Blues, another cop shoots an innocent man in Florida. Although the man had just ambushed, shot and killed one deputy and shot and wounded another, that has no relevance to the third officer shooting and killing the man. Just a cold blooded and senseless killing, further displaying the tyrannical behavior of today's law enforcement.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eputy-ambushed-killed-officials-say/19409763/

(I'm wanting to try out this thug-fluffer stance of yours and see how it feels. So far I have to say it just feels like everything that's wrong with society today)

Badge fluffing...this post just oozes with desperation...

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Shoot them before they even got close.
776.08 Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.
776.031 Use of force in defense of others.—A person is justified in the use of force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other’s trespass on, or other tortious or criminal interference with, either real property other than a dwelling or personal property, lawfully in his or her possession or in the possession of another who is a member of his or her immediate family or household or of a person whose property he or she has a legal duty to protect. However, the person is justified in the use of deadly force only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

And BC1, a better question would be: 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP, 5.56mm, .30 Carbine, .30-06, 7.62X54R, 12ga? Do you feel lucky punk, well do ya?

If rioters are going to attack your place with fire bombs, is it fair to shoot them with tracer rounds or API? Fight fire with fire. :biggrin:

This is my view about all the riots. If they're just protesting, that's one thing. As soon as actual riots start...mow them all down.

All of them? The very small percentage of protesters that became violent so far is all you need to justify killing all the other protesters and news crews out here?

Heil the police state!

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

That piece was posted on Aug. 29th. 12 days later CNN ran the newly-obtained video of two white guys working in the area. They were not in the "grassy knoll" area. This is what they said totally spontaneously just a minute (or less) after the shooting ended:

You'll notice that the "Last Refuge" has not updated their "analysis" of the media footage to include the white workers video.

Oops.

Blues

Florida deputy ambushed and killed, officials say

Considering the context of the post you replied to, perhaps you can enlighten us as to whom you imagine the "thugs" that I'm "fluffing" are? Would it be the two white workers reacting spontaneously to what they saw just seconds before? Would it be the media "thugs" because that report came from CNN? In the video I was highlighting, clearly the freaking thug that the people in it were referring to was Darren Wilson for shooting a man twice in the head who had his hands up.

Do you never tire of being a badgefluffing putz? Guess not. You've decided to make a career out of it. Go fluff yourself, putz.

Blues

I heard a rumor that Brown's blood was on the side of the cop car. Anyone heard this?

I haven't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. Brown's friend/robbery accomplice/formerly accused of lying to cops (but never charged, prosecuted or convicted of)/whatever, Dorian Johnson said the same day that "a" shot went off in the vehicle, and the leaked evidence ostensibly presented in the grand jury says that he was shot once (in the hand) from inside the vehicle.

It is that leaked evidence that many people hang their hats on to infer that Brown was going for Wilson's gun, and therefore, Wilson was justified in firing at least nine more rounds, the last volley of which put two rounds to his head as many as 90 seconds later at the same time that at least five witnesses say his hands were up while trying to surrender.

Brown's DNA being in, on or near the cop's SUV (or the cop himself) is a fairly insignificant factoid as to whether or not the kill shots were justifiable. I'm having a hard time understanding why people making a big deal about that possibility are doing so. Many have said that it proves that Johnson is a liar, while the fact is, it confirms at least part of his story.

Not saying you're making a big deal about it BC, just a general kind of query.

Blues

Black Caucus Leader Gives A Warning to Ferguson Grand Jury | The Federalist Papers
The race-baiters are heaping burning coals and gasoline onto an already out of control fire. Among them is the new Congressional Black Caucus leader, Rep. G.K. Butterfield, who came out with a disturbing warning to the grand jury. His message, indict Wilson or face the “pushback.”
-
“I was a judge for fifteen years as you know and I presided over many grand juries. So I would certainly hope that the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri will find that there is sufficient evidence to conclude that a crime probably was committed. To lay out that crime and to let a jury of twelve in Missouri decide the guilt or innocence of the police officer. But if they turn their back on justice I’m fearful that there will be pushback from those who are concerned about it. And, I’m one of those who’s concerned about it. There will be pushback. We’ll be asking questions. I would hope that any demonstrations that take place in Ferguson, Missouri would be peaceful and nonviolent. And I would hope that law enforcement would not inflame citizens who might want to express their First Amendment right.”
-
Given that Butterfield was a judge for fifteen years, one would think he would know better than to tell a grand jury how to vote without hearing all of the testimony and receiving all of the facts. He has thrown our process of justice out the window.
This is closely akin to that "protester" who started "justice for MB" or whatever that told Sean Hannity he didn't want justice for the cop, just for MB.
This is going to be a repeat of the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, with one exception - the National Guard is there to implement Martial Law, just like Obama wants.
-
Valerie Jarrett's plan is starting to come to fruition. Jobs and the economy are circling the bowl, so gubment assistance is at an all-time high; The borders are still porous, but amnesty has been granted; the military is being decimated and further deployed (upping the ante in Afghanistan); veterans will be losing benefits if the SecDef and Joint Chiefs have their way, probably hoping to force us into obamacare; we are at "war" with ISIS, which conveniently makes us allies with everyone in the Middle East (except Israel); Christianity is threatened, while we allow islam to be taught in schools; the American flag is now a symbol of radical right wing "terrorists", we donate billions in taxpayer money to countries that hate us (all borrowed from China); all that is left is to declare Martial Law and start the weapons confiscation (i.e. civil war) and their agenda will be near completion. That is the only reason that there is national attention on this case, so that if they can create some rioting, they might then get it to spread nationwide via race-baiting hatred spewing filth like Sharpton, Jackson, and the CBC.

Considering the context of the post you replied to, perhaps you can enlighten us as to whom you imagine the "thugs" that I'm "fluffing" are? Would it be the two white workers reacting spontaneously to what they saw just seconds before? Would it be the media "thugs" because that report came from CNN? In the video I was highlighting, clearly the freaking thug that the people in it were referring to was Darren Wilson for shooting a man twice in the head who had his hands up.

Do you never tire of being a badgefluffing putz? Guess not. You've decided to make a career out of it. Go fluff yourself, putz.

Blues

Wasn't replying to that post, just you.

Black Caucus Leader Gives A Warning to Ferguson Grand Jury | The Federalist Papers

The race-baiters are heaping burning coals and gasoline onto an already out of control fire. Among them is the new Congressional Black Caucus leader, Rep. G.K. Butterfield, who came out with a disturbing warning to the grand jury. His message, indict Wilson or face the “pushback.”
-
“I was a judge for fifteen years as you know and I presided over many grand juries. So I would certainly hope that the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri will find that there is sufficient evidence to conclude that a crime probably was committed. To lay out that crime and to let a jury of twelve in Missouri decide the guilt or innocence of the police officer. But if they turn their back on justice I’m fearful that there will be pushback from those who are concerned about it. And, I’m one of those who’s concerned about it. There will be pushback. We’ll be asking questions. I would hope that any demonstrations that take place in Ferguson, Missouri would be peaceful and nonviolent. And I would hope that law enforcement would not inflame citizens who might want to express their First Amendment right.”
-
Given that Butterfield was a judge for fifteen years, one would think he would know better than to tell a grand jury how to vote without hearing all of the testimony and receiving all of the facts. He has thrown our process of justice out the window.

This is closely akin to that "protester" who started "justice for MB" or whatever that told Sean Hannity he didn't want justice for the cop, just for MB.

Hannity Mike Brown - YouTube

And the part in bold is utterly ridiculous. Analyzing what Butterfield knows of the available evidence and concluding that there's ample probable cause to bring a charge is nothing like saying he only wants justice for Brown. Further, using the word "pushback" and going on to describe it as meaning 1st-Amendment-compliant protests that he hopes will remain peaceful and non-violent is nothing like issuing a "warning" to the GJ whose identities are all literally a state secret.

Only this kind of hysterical nonsense could lead this conservative, who's probably further right-wing than Genghis freakin' Khan, to stick up for the leader of the Congressional Black Caucus.

This is going to be a repeat of the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, with one exception - the National Guard is there to implement Martial Law, just like Obama wants.
-
Valerie Jarrett's plan is starting to come to fruition. Jobs and the economy are circling the bowl, so gubment assistance is at an all-time high; The borders are still porous, but amnesty has been granted; the military is being decimated and further deployed (upping the ante in Afghanistan); veterans will be losing benefits if the SecDef and Joint Chiefs have their way, probably hoping to force us into obamacare; we are at "war" with ISIS, which conveniently makes us allies with everyone in the Middle East (except Israel); Christianity is threatened, while we allow islam to be taught in schools; the American flag is now a symbol of radical right wing "terrorists", we donate billions in taxpayer money to countries that hate us (all borrowed from China); all that is left is to declare Martial Law and start the weapons confiscation (i.e. civil war) and their agenda will be near completion. That is the only reason that there is national attention on this case, so that if they can create some rioting, they might then get it to spread nationwide via race-baiting hatred spewing filth like Sharpton, Jackson, and the CBC.

With the exception of the statement that, "This is going to be a repeat of the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, with one exception..." I think you've finally stumbled onto some rational and plausible conjecture about what may be behind the federal response to all this. Otherwise, this hasn't been, nor will it be, anything like how or why the LA riots started after the cops were acquitted in a trial in LA, 1992. The only thing in common that the two events have is that there were riots. That's it.

I haven't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. Brown's friend/robbery accomplice/formerly accused of lying to cops (but never charged, prosecuted or convicted of)/whatever, Dorian Johnson said the same day that "a" shot went off in the vehicle, and the leaked evidence ostensibly presented in the grand jury says that he was shot once (in the hand) from inside the vehicle.

It is that leaked evidence that many people hang their hats on to infer that Brown was going for Wilson's gun, and therefore, Wilson was justified in firing at least nine more rounds, the last volley of which put two rounds to his head as many as 90 seconds later at the same time that at least five witnesses say his hands were up while trying to surrender.

Brown's DNA being in, on or near the cop's SUV (or the cop himself) is a fairly insignificant factoid as to whether or not the kill shots were justifiable. I'm having a hard time understanding why people making a big deal about that possibility are doing so. Many have said that it proves that Johnson is a liar, while the fact is, it confirms at least part of his story.

Not saying you're making a big deal about it BC, just a general kind of query.

Blues

Again, it just baffles me that anyone is willing to believe that a devoted officer with a reputation such as Darren Wilson would commit a cold blooded execution in the middle of the street on an "innocent young boy". I live amongst some mighty racist people and I just can't even see that driving someone to murder someone like that. Not someone with as much to lose as Wilson had...

Wasn't replying to that post, just you.

So when you hit the link that says, "Reply With Quote," you weren't replying to that post? You're not only a badgefluffer, you're a freakin' idiot, and now you've admitted that your only reason for posting was to troll me. You have the right to remain silent, pork-breath, I suggest you take advantage of it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back