Michael Brown

Tonight? Still no word. They are dragging out the announcement till when I wonder?
Perhaps Friday after school gets out. If the GJ voted not to indict they better be ready for trouble well in advance.

Never understood how pro-life equates to hate. Twisted. It's all backwards today. To me, pro-abortion is hatred of God's most precious gift... life.

~ Abortion Is The Number One Cause Of Death In The United States ~
(57 Million American Mothers Have Murdered Their Children Since 1973)
God Bless America??

Link Removed

MARANATHA! :victory:

Perhaps Friday after school gets out. If the GJ voted not to indict they better be ready for trouble well in advance.

My bet is that they haven't voted yet. I heard a report including a local news anchor that said the GJ only meets on Thursdays. If they had voted last Thursday, it seems announcing their decision would've been best over the weekend or early in the week when temps were oppressively cold, assuming the vote is as-expected to be a "not true" (no indictment) decision. That's why I'm guessing the vote hasn't happened yet. It may happen right after the vote, or it may not. If it's an indictment, they'll likely announce tomorrow or next Thursday right after the bill is returned. If it's no indictment, I think you're right, they'll wait until school is out at least, and we'll likely see "troop" and convoy movements staging just before the announcement is made.

It's no secret that I believe an indictment is the only way to suss out all the unanswered questions about the shooting itself, having zero to do with the riots that ensued afterwards. It pains me that so many can't separate the two, but whatever, I'm definitely with those who advise the St. Louis area residents to up-armor, have lots of ammo and sustenance provisions on hand, talk with their neighbors before the announcement happens to plan for neighborhood security, and generally get in the mindset that one way or the other, you may have to fight for your property and lives in the near future. I am not of the mind that says that rioters are the only ones to worry about. I think cops, both local and federal, will present just as much danger to law-abiding citizens as rioters will, and if I'm right about that, it will be because of the same inability to separate scrutiny of an alleged unlawful law-enforcement shooting with the community's lawless reactions to it.

Blues

Just a reminder of why some cops respond the way they do.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=781274928585571&fref=nf

Link doesn't work for me. I don't do FB, so if it's because I'm not signed in, then it will never work for me, but the message I get is:

[h=2]This content is currently unavailable
[/h]The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Just FYI, FWIW, which I doubt it's worth much to me, but there ya go.

Link doesn't work for me. I don't do FB, so if it's because I'm not signed in, then it will never work for me, but the message I get is:

Just FYI, FWIW, which I doubt it's worth much to me, but there ya go.
I tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. It is a guy beating the crap out of an officer with no provocation (in front of his daughter) simply because he had warrants and didn't want to go to jail. He knew he had warrants, the cop didn't.

I tried to find it on youtube, but no luck. It is a guy beating the crap out of an officer with no provocation (in front of his daughter) simply because he had warrants and didn't want to go to jail. He knew he had warrants, the cop didn't.

Yeah, I figured it was just badge-fluffer bullchit having not one single thing to do with Ferguson, Brown, Wilson, the grand jury or past or future riots. You're getting WAY too predictable now.

Worthless, just like I predicted.

Blues

"To become violent, in Michael Brown's name, is to betray the "gentle giant" that he was," Al Sharpton to Ferguson protestors.

[video=youtube;n2z5-H8NSGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n2z5-H8NSGA[/video]

Gentle giant?!

Yeah, I know, this video has been posted here numerous times.

.... I think cops, both local and federal, will present just as much danger to law-abiding citizens as rioters will, and if I'm right about that, it will be because of the same inability to separate scrutiny of an alleged unlawful law-enforcement shooting with the community's lawless reactions to it.

Blues
Remember Boston.

That piece was posted on Aug. 29th. 12 days later CNN ran the newly-obtained video of two white guys working in the area. They were not in the "grassy knoll" area. This is what they said totally spontaneously just a minute (or less) after the shooting ended:

You'll notice that the "Last Refuge" has not updated their "analysis" of the media footage to include the white workers video.

Oops.

Blues

*Remember according to the CNN shooting audio from beginning to end the fired shots were less than 7 seconds TOTAL:

Shots 1 through 6 took 1.8729 seconds.
Pause 2.76 seconds
Shots 7 through 10 took 1.6273 seconds.
I find that timeline hard to believe. Go to a range and try that. Is the cop faster than Jerry Miculek?

Wanna laugh? The people started the "hands-up don't shoot" protest. They carried signs saying such. Then along comes Alley-boy Sharpton. He chants... "put your hands-up if you're angry." What? Is he surrendering or is he an angry youth Al?

Anyone think it's odd that we're waiting on a grand jury decision, and our community-organizer-in-chief is also taking the stage?

So if there is no indictment does that mean Obama sent multiple government officials to the funeral of a would-be cop killer? This guy needs to keep out of state affairs unless and until there's some legal basis like a civil rights violation. he did the same thing with Trayvon Martin.
My prediction is that they riot regardless of the outcome. I feel bad for Brown's dad. He's been pleading for people to remain calm.

Ferguson protesters seek vigilante justice

Ahead of the announcement on whether to indict the police officer who shot Mike Brown of Ferguson, Mo, a group calling itself the "No Shoot Coalition" is negotiating with police over the rules of engagement for the riots that are planned follow the announcement. In essence, this coalition of leftists that includes the New Black Panther Party, Amnesty International, the ACLU, several unions, and communist party fronts, is trying to tie the hands of police in protecting those citizens of Ferguson who would not participate in violent protests after the announcement. The No Shoot Coalition demands justice for Mike Brown, the Black man who was shot dead when he attacked a police officer after robbing a store.

The No Shoot Coalition's call to action website states: "An announcement from the grand jury about Darren Wilson will come any day now--and we are planning protests and actions for that day and the days that follow. This moment is a historic one --Ferguson is everywhere--and we are building a movement for justice for Mike Brown and an end to police violence nationwide. Just like people have done throughout American history, we are making our voices heard, taking to the streets and using our first amendment rights to engage in strong actions of civil disobedience." The organization has designated three hot spots where protests will begin to impose their brand of justice beyond the courts.

The No Shoot Coalition has developed a list of 19 "rules of engagement" it is trying to get the police to accept. Many of the demands seek to give protestors the upper hand while breaking the law in the name of "nonviolence," of course. Some include: Police will wear only the attire minimally required for their safety. Specialized riot gear will be avoided except as a last resort; Crowd control equipment such as armored vehicles, rubber bullets, rifles and tear gas will not be used; mass arrests will not be used; Police will allow protests to take and occupy larger and more disruptive spaces for longer periods of time than would normally be tolerated; Police will be tolerant of more minor lawbreaking (such as thrown water bottles) when deciding whether to escalate the use of force.

This group's marketing strategy centers around the theme that Mike Brown was on his knees with hands in surrender position (including T-shirts with a silhouette of such) when he was shot in the back by a white police officer. The ensuing investigation proved this to be totally false. In reality, Brown attacked the officer and was shot during the struggle. This group wants the police to stand down while they ignore the truth and riot. Justice these days takes many forms. When the lawless seek to establish justice, it becomes like what is written in Isaiah 59:14, "And justice is turned back, and righteousness stands afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter."

Bill Wilson - Daily Jot -

MARANATHA! :victory:

Asking police to stand-down while they engage in illegal activity? I'm pretty sure they have illegal activity dyslexia, if true.

Perhaps they should push this as a constitutional amendment, and let the criminal-in-chief use his pen and phone to, "make it so, number one"?

I'm completely lost on where the one rule of engagement (don't break the law) went?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back