ISLAM is not a religion.....

I do believe that some, but not all are brought up that way and I think a lot of that has to do with the lack of freedoms in their countries. I don't understand how you can be so certain all are though.Of course the extremists need to be taken care of, as well as the governments that allow them to be so. I don't think that removing every last Muslim is the answer though.

Oh Jesus Christ, wake the hell up! Lack of freedom my ass. The muslims don't want freedom. We tried to give it to them in Iraq. Our biggest mistake was thinking they wanted it, and would rise up and fight alongside our troops. Instead they all hid under their beds. These people do not want, let alone understand freedom. Because of that they will never possess it. Their religion forbids it. They hate the West, along with everything it stands for. From tight jeans and short skirts on women, to men drinking beer and watching sports, to kids watching Saturday morning cartoons. These idiot's hate it all.

You don't understand how we can be so certain all of them are fu#@ed up? Really? Where are all of these "good muslims" when it comes to speaking out against radical islam, along with all it stands for? Did any Catholics support the pedophile priests? Every single muslim is the total enemy of freedom in this country. The true danger is not them, but people like you who are too blind or stupid to see it. The fact is while not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists ARE MUSLIM! Does that tell you anything?

You watch just how fast Iraq falls apart because of these a$$holes. They'll start car bombing everything. It's already happening. It is only going to get worse. The same will go for the Taliban in Afghanistan. These morons are not happy unless they can beat the $h!t out of their wives, and blow up everyone they disagree with. And we've got idiots in this country who think we can peacefully co exist with these animals? It just keeps me in total amazement how stupid people can think.

Here are a bunch of stupid muslims our soldiers are trying to give "freedom" to. One of our guys is a bit fed up with them, and decides to give them a little "tune up". And we're stupid enough to think these people will support and engage freedom on their own? Doubtful. Bill T.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Look at "The Reverend" Jim Jones and his Guyana jungle bunch of not so happy camper idiots. Most wanted to get out, but they feared what would happen to them if they tried. They were in fact massacred by their own weakness and stupidity. The "good muslims" are worthless in that regard because they'll follow along like the mindless, gutless, little robots that they are. They don't have the spirit or guts to play with the big boys like the ones in the video, so they are simply a bunch of quiet little tagalongs who "go with the flow". Either way they'll support radical islam because they are too fearful or stupid to do otherwise.

Bill T. I think you are right on target. I also believe that many here in this country are stupid weak and fearful as well and are just little robots. It is easy to be a tagalong, very little risk involved. When I first saw that stoning video of that girl, it made me sick to my stomach. I was in disbelieve it bothered me tremendously and I am still angry over the fact that people in this country will not see what is in store for us to come in some other form may it be.

I think helping the ones that are against it start a revolution of sorts would be a better starting ground, rather than just killing them all..

That is an impossible task because you'll need a Scanning Electron Microscope to find them. And assuming you do, they'll be wiped out in the first 15 minutes of any kind of "revolution" they might start. Gutless going in equates to gutless going out. If they had the numbers and guts to begin with, they wouldn't need us to start a "revolution". Bill T.

Bill T. I think you are right on target. I also believe that many here in this country are stupid weak and fearful as well and are just little robots. It is easy to be a tagalong, very little risk involved. When I first saw that stoning video of that girl, it made me sick to my stomach. I was in disbelieve it bothered me tremendously and I am still angry over the fact that people in this country will not see what is in store for us to come in some other form may it be.

You are absolutely correct. Thank you for pointing that out. Our side is most definitely not without it's share of total f*#k ups. I just hope they don't get us all killed with all of their weak minded thinking. Bill T.

Gutless is an understatement. How much courage does it take to pick up a stones and kill someone for your own Ideology or behead someone with there hands tied behind their back. Or set fire to someone and throw them in a pit to burn to death. OOOOOh YYYYeah we are dealing with a real loving peaceful group aren’T we. WAKE UP people

Only that you have your own "facts".

Really? Well then let me put it to you this way. 9/11 was masterminded by muslims, and carried out by muslims. Close to 3,000 Americans were killed, and an estimated $30,000,000,000.00, ($30 BILLION), dollars of property destroyed. All as the direct result of muslim terrorists.

Now seeing as you like your own set of facts, how about you tallying up all of the rest of the Americans who were killed in this country, on our own soil, by all of the non muslims??????..................... Bill T.

Bill T. you are correct all terrorists are Muslims not all Muslims are terrorist!! SFE show us your facts to prove different.

I love it he tells them like it is... Americans die so they can sit on their lazy rear and reap the benefits, freedom is not cheap and must occasionally be won by the blood of patirots... But he is wrong on one thing, I have seen women that are braver than they are, those Iraq Police don't have the courage of a street thug......

Too bad the only ones that they can find in Iraq that are willing to die just want to kill Infadeals...... If they could only get that level of passion in the rest of the populace against the extremest they could end this in a very short time.

Peaceful ...My Ass

Peaceful......My ass.
And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist.

Peaceful......My ass.
And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist.

And notice how the entire event was downplayed by our pussified media who didn't want to "offend" muslims. God, I'm so sick of this and THEM! How they could tolerate this total piece of sub human $h!t in our military is beyond common sense. Leave him be, don't make waves. 12 dead and 31 wounded as a result. And not a word from the media because our worthless POS President says, "We don't want to jump to any conclusions." What is there to "jump" to? He's a muslim POS who murdered Americans. Now watch how the liberal media will kiss his ass, and exclaim how he "can't get a fair trial". I hope we give these worthless animals a blood bath the likes of which they've never seen! Hussein is watching his presidency fall apart because it was held together by nothing but bull$h!t. I want to watch their convoluted, f*#ked up "religion" burn to ashes along with all of them. The sooner the better! Bill T.

And notice how the entire event was downplayed by our pussified media who didn't want to "offend" muslims. God, I'm so sick of this and THEM! How they could tolerate this total piece of sub human $h!t in our military is beyond common sense. Leave him be, don't make waves. 12 dead and 31 wounded as a result. And not a word from the media because our worthless POS President says, "We don't want to jump to any conclusions." What is there to "jump" to? He's a muslim POS who murdered Americans. Now watch how the liberal media will kiss his ass, and exclaim how he "can't get a fair trial". I hope we give these worthless animals a blood bath the likes of which they've never seen! Hussein is watching his presidency fall apart because it was held together by nothing but bull$h!t. I want to watch their convoluted, f*#ked up "religion" burn to ashes along with all of them. The sooner the better! Bill T.

Bill T.

I love your passion. Unfortunately the Islamic fascists are winning. Slowly but surely, they’re seeing their dream of conquering the West come true. It took a few simple bombs on trains to overthrow a government in Spain. Other European countries are scrambling to find ways to appease their growing Muslim populations. Sooner or later, the American people will wake up to the threat posed by these murderous radicals. Will we Fight???Of course we will. By then, the price we pay will be much greater had we completed the job in Iraq…… a victory that was denied by the weakness our current administration and media supports. Remember one thing about Islamic Fascists. They shoot schoolchildren in the back.

Bill T.

I love your passion. Unfortunately the Islamic fascists are winning. Slowly but surely, they’re seeing their dream of conquering the West come true. It took a few simple bombs on trains to overthrow a government in Spain. Other European countries are scrambling to find ways to appease their growing Muslim populations. Sooner or later, the American people will wake up to the threat posed by these murderous radicals. Will we Fight???Of course we will. By then, the price we pay will be much greater had we completed the job in Iraq…… a victory that was denied by the weakness our current administration and media supports. Remember one thing about Islamic Fascists. They shoot schoolchildren in the back.

Don't ask what your country can do for you...ask instead "where can I buy a koran to burn...

Bill T.

I love your passion. Unfortunately the Islamic fascists are winning. Slowly but surely, they’re seeing their dream of conquering the West come true.

The one and only reason they are winning in this country is because you have a bunch of left wing ideologue idiots in the citizenry who, no matter what, refuse to recognize these people has any personal threat to them. They would rather remain politically correct, than put these mindless, out of control animals in their place, which is anywhere but inside our own borders, let alone inside our military.

They are idiotic enough to believe we simply must put "their rights" above the safety of an entire nation. This is the most stupid, insane thinking I've ever heard in my entire life! And you have the entire democratic left wing in this country all falling into line and step in total agreement they should be allowed to basically do whatever they want here.

We see example after example what happens with these mindless animals when they become a large enough percentage of the population. Look at France. Riots, burning cars and buildings, the destruction of property and endangerment of lives everywhere there including in downtown Paris, one of their largest and most populated cities. All muslims wanting to take over. Indonesia the same exact thing. Anywhere and everywhere they can manage to exist in large enough numbers, trouble and violence exists, and innocent, non muslim people die. Spain, same deal. The subway train bombing there was a perfect example.

The same exact thing will happen here as soon as their numbers increase to a large enough proportion of the total population. The only thing more dangerous in this world other than muslims, are the idiot citizens in this country who not only don't see them as a threat, but actually are stupid enough to think we can "set an example" to be the first country to peacefully co exist with this violent, worthless vermin. That is going to get millions killed before this is all over. I have zero problem with millions of muslims dieing, simply because that is the only way for this to come to an end. I DO have an issue with millions of Americans dieing. Especially when the reason is because they were too blind and stupid to see the train coming, and continued to picnic on the tracks. Bill T.

Here is yet another question the blind, stupid, muslim lovers in this country should be asking themselves. WHY are ANY muslims living here at all? They are brought up in the muslim "faith" to hate everything about the West, and in particular America. The way our women dress, the music we listen to, our entire lifestyle is hated and denounced by the entire muslim "religion".

Then why are they here? I HATE the Middle East. I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for the entire $h!t hole region. I hate their stupid, freedom robbing "Sharika Laws" these idiots live by. Everything about their entire lifestyle stinks on ice. There is no way on Earth I would want to live in ANY muslim country. So if there reason isn't to take over this country, why would they want to be here? Their stupid, blind "religion" teaches them the exact opposite about EVERYTHING America stands for. For Christ's sake it's the very reason Bin Ladin attacked us on 9/11, and the very reason he chose the World Trade Center as a target, as well as the Capitol Building. They hate our economic, as well as our guaranteed free way of living. So again, why would any muslim on the surface of this Earth want to live in the United States of America?

The answer lies no further than Fort Hood. What was the only reason that murdering jag off entered our military? The answer was to cold bloodily kill as many U.S. servicemen and citizens as humanly possible, nothing more. Are people stupid enough to think he chose a 20 round capacity pistol so he could kill fewer? So tell me, why is it so far fetched to think the same reason exists for the rest of these animals to live and co exist here, in a nation they absolutely despise, if not to eventually destroy it, and take it over?

But again, you have the liberal, left wing ideologues who are in la la land, and refuse to entertain any such thoughts, and will attack you if you even mention any such thing, regardless of how truthful it may in fact be. If I'm wrong I want someone to give me a reason people would want to live in a nation that is the exact product of everything they have been taught to hate from birth, if not to totally change or destroy it? Remember, these people have no problem waiting centuries for results. Somehow, with the way our idiot citizens think, it isn't going to take that long. Bill T.

Most religions (if not all) try to actively impose their religious beliefs into law. Many of the laws in the U.S. only exist because the majority religion has forced them into existence. We're fortunate that most Christians in this country do not follow the directions of their holy book as much as Muslims do anymore or this country would look a lot like the 80%+ quoted in the original post.
Most CHRISTIAN religions in the U.S. HAVE actively attempted to impose their religious beliefs into law-------you know, like "Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not steal, Thou shall not bear false witness, etc. What in the world were they thinking with such radical laws? In addition Christians are told that the greatest command is to "Love the Lord Your God with all your Heart and all your mind, and the second is like unto it 'love thy neighbor as thyself'. Christians don't look like the 80 percent precisely because they do "follow the directions of their holy book". A belief system in which the majority of its members remains quiet in response to the abuse of women and the homocide bombing of innocent people is not a religion. It is not a culture. It is evil. And don't even try to play the "race" or "prejudice" cards for those wanting to respond. We have thrown common sense regarding our own security in this country out the window in order to avoid the label of racist or bigot. What kind of nation sits on its butt while its own sovereignty is being threatened?

What kind of nation sits on its butt while its own sovereignty is being threatened?

The United States of America under the liberal, left wing leadership of Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. Bill T.

Peaceful......My ass.

and you forget the DC snipper who also was a Muslim as was his helper, and how it was downplayed he had posters of Bin Laden and his Islamic rants posted on the walls of his apartment.....:mad:
You want more there is a whole list........

OH and I have decided that Islam not being a religion but is in reality a cult, think about it and how it operates.... and hence not protected under the US Constitution.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back