Home Invasion In My Town.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
This happened not too far from where I live!! Over the weekend, I was informed by neighbors that the Moody police were conducting a manhunt... What I don't understand is why the Moody PD has been so secretive about the whole incident. They wouldn't say why they were conducting a manhunt, etc... Come to find out a neighbor who lives on the street where the incident occured let the cat out of the bag. This has not been on the local news or even the paper....

Link Removed

Quite the reality check when something like this happens in your home town. Kinda makes you re-evaluate your home defense strategy just to make sure you're prepared for the unknown. Stay safe G20.

Remain vigilant!

Once the BG's figure out the response time to your area things might heat up in a week or two. criminals are not as dumb as we give them credit for.

Step up neighbor hood watch activities! You'll have no problems getting volunteers at this point!

Reminds me of a case that happened here in PRHI several years back. What appeared to be an attempted home invason gone bad was actually something else. I thought it was very funny that there was no media coverage or even talk about it on the radio. What happened was the "home owner" was actually a LEO working UC, and the BG weren't attemting a home invasion, but rather were professionals attempting a hit. They kept in quiet while they figured out what they were going to do. In the meantime, the guy ordering the hit was arrested outside of the U.S. on unrelated charges and brought back to the U.S. to stand trial.

There might be more to the case than what meets the eye.

gf

That article said two of them were from Trussville. I lived there when I was an infant, and my parents still talk about how it wasn't the safest town in the world, even then.

Yeah there was an article in the St. Clair Times... a free rag that we get every Thursday. There were five BG's, all armed with baseball bats... one of them was fatally shot in the chest by the homeowner. The other 4 are being charged for murder because of it. No charges will be filed against the homeowner. The dead BG was an 18yr. old male from Moody.

Yeah there was an article in the St. Clair Times... a free rag that we get every Thursday. There were five BG's, all armed with baseball bats... one of them was fatally shot in the chest by the homeowner. The other 4 are being charged for murder because of it. No charges will be filed against the homeowner. The dead BG was an 18yr. old male from Moody.

4 guys with bats sounds like a leg-breaking team, to me. Bad debt collection, perhaps?

4 guys with bats sounds like a leg-breaking team, to me. Bad debt collection, perhaps?

Correction...... It "WAS" 5 Bat welding Bad Guys. The home owner hit one the batters with a 1000+fps screwball and ended his career. A shame really, I'm sure he had just started going to church and turning his life around.......:cray:

Correction...... It "WAS" 5 Bat welding Bad Guys. The home owner hit one the batters with a 1000+fps screwball and ended his career. A shame really, I'm sure he had just started going to church and turning his life around.......:cray:

it always happens to the good ones what a shame...

Live in the country

Home invasions are becoming more frequent for various reasons, and I see a lot of imitating by BGs. I live in the country and the sheriff is 20 minutes away. I sometimes wonder if 15 HP rds are enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back