Dumb@$$ of the Week Award

Mountaingoat61

This is from krem.com news website.

British grenade removed from truck parked at Coeur d'Alene post office
1-11-10

COEUR D'ALENE, ID -- Roads around the Coeur d'Alene Post Office near 6th and Lakeside are back open after a grenade was removed from a pickup truck.

Authorities from Fairchild Airforce Base removed the British explosive with the pin still in Monday afternoon.

Police say it started earlier today when a person, who was taking care of an elderly couple who recently died, took over their estate. In their home he found a grenade. He said he didn't want it and decided to take it to the proper authorities to take care of it. While he was driving through town, he called a family member and that family member suggested it wasn't a good idea to drive with an explosive device. The man then pulled over at the Coeur d'Alene Post Office near 6th and Lakeside.

Police closed Lakeside from 5th to 7th from 2'00 p.m. to 4'30 p.m.

Ok, let's analyze this... The guy finds a hand grenade and decides to take it to the police, changes his mind, and parks at the nearest federal government building. Seriously? I live in the next town from where this happened and work part time 3 blocks from the stated post office. This guy definitely needs a sign.

Guys a few fries short of a happy meal! I mean who in their right mind would turn in a perfectly good grenades?

yea it was all over the local news I live n Post Falls

that was probably one of those cali:hang3: people that moved up here

I'm in PF also. No not all idahoans are idiots. We just have our share like everyone else.

The main idiocy I saw here was the fact that this guy pulled into the post office parking lot. Just frickin stoopid.

So, ok, the guy gave up one good grenade (geez...). Seeing as how it is north Idaho....I'm sure there are more to be had! :pleasantry:

Do they work better than dynamite?:biggrin:

The dynamite just stuns the fish. The grenade has shrapnel that skins 'em and fillets 'em, plus you don’t need to tape a rock to the grenade to make it sink… Yea full of good idea’s…:sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back