Bad idea

I recently made me a set up with two sections of thin plywood at 90 degree angles held together with L brackets. I have a Blackhawk Serpa holster attached to it to hold my HK and a holder for my Streamlight Strion flashlight. The rig goes between my matress and hangs along side my bed. The HK has a round chambered and is secure in the holster but can be pulled very quickly. I also have a Glock near on the night stand that I can get to pretty fast.

My carry gun goes on the nightstand, 10 round 1911 cocked and locked. In the drawer of the nightstand is a 10 round 9mm cocked and locked (ready to hand to the wife) next to a Surefire flashlight. Next to the nightstand is a loaded tactical SuperNova 12ga.

I recently made me a set up with two sections of thin plywood at 90 degree angles held together with L brackets. I have a Blackhawk Serpa holster attached to it to hold my HK and a holder for my Streamlight Strion flashlight. The rig goes between my matress and hangs along side my bed. The HK has a round chambered and is secure in the holster but can be pulled very quickly. I also have a Glock near on the night stand that I can get to pretty fast.

Interesting setup. Is is a fast draw, even in the dark if you're awakened from a dead sleep?

Pretty fast. Like any kind of draw, from your person or anywhere I am sure the more practice you do the better one would get.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back