Article - If They Come For Your Guns, Stand Up, Be Men, And Kill Them

That's why many LEO's, Sheriff's and their deputies and military/ex-military have stated already that they will not comply with any order to disarm. It's a suicide mission plus most of them believe as we do.

I am not in law enforcement aka revenue enhancement but I have decided I will not comply with anything from the District of Criminals that subverts the constitution. We all need to seriously change our attitude toward them because their ideals and ours differ completely. They are of the govt, by the govt and for the govt. Govt knows that an economic collapse is imminent and chaos will ensue and is probably one reason they are so adamant about disarming us. They are only concerned with their own well being and that of their elitist scumbag friends.

Excellent article. I should take a copy of that to work and let some of the brainless shills read it.

I know we would never have complied with gun collection...We would have handed in our shield....Some of the younger guys...I don't know they are a different generation and different mindset.

Great article. Makes sense to me. I've witnessed when brave men stand.

"The right of a citizen to bear arms, in lawful defense of himself or the State, is absolute. He does not derive it from the State government. It is one of the "high powers" delegated directly to the citizen, and `is excepted out of the general powers of government.' A law cannot be passed to infringe upon or impair it, because it is above the law, and independent of the lawmaking power." [Cockrum v. State, 24 Tex. 394, at 401-402 (1859)]

Many of the police and military would not comply with a gun collection. But there are some who value having power and would. Overall, the effort to collect guns would fail from the inside out.

I agree with the writer. Anyone who doesn't agree with this blogger, just doesn't understand the history of the United States and how it came into being, and hasn't understood the study of world history. Either that, or they are as childish and stupid as the child caught with chocolate all over his hands and face and says, "What chocolate?"... refusing to face the truth, because it is something they just don't want to face.
I will die in my foyer or on my porch before I turn in my weapons. Period.

People forget that The Bill of Rights not only list the rights of The People, but they list the things that the government can NOT due. In the case of the Second Amendment, the government can not infringe on that right to bear arms. For some reason The People have accepted those infringements with the promise of security. We know that is a false promise. Liberty should never be traded for the promise of security. This trend must stop and be reversed, starting with the Patriot Act.

How about starting with the 16th and 17th Amendments, then on to the Federal Reserve Act, then the NFA of '34, and then start testing some of the modern legislation against the restored Constitution?

There are certainly problems with the Patriot Act, but our main problem is that our parents and grandparents didn't preserve and protect the original Constitution. Getting rid of the Patriots Act would do little to get this country back on solid constitutional footing. We really need an almost total reset.

Blues

I have said it many times. Government comes to my house for any reason other than visiting with my permission and someone will go to hell before I go to heaven. I am a Jew. I will not be a sheep like all my fellow Jews who loved their 1930s Germany and were fine citizens. Can't happen here. Think again and look around. I surely hope I am wrong but if I am right I will not be a sheep.

I mostly agree with nearly everything...except the majority of people didn't vote for Obama...roughly 31% did, 29% for Romney, 1% for a different candidate...the rest didn't vote.

It is the right of the people (read the 10th Amendment) to nullify every federal law that is in violation of the Constitution of the United States.
Please read the 10th Amendment a few times. Then read the above statement at least twice. Get it into your heads. It is up to us.
If our State Legislatures don't act to nullify every federal law that steps beyond the power given to the federal government in the Constitution... then it is left up to the people.

How do we go about doing it? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
If you remember your history, when the British tried to take guns away from the colonists they didn’t just come out shooting them on the spot, they complied by giving them old nonfunctional guns to appease them while hiding their better guns and then they got together as groups and planned what and how they would strike back at the British as an organized local militia which became the colonial army after a time. When you hear a person saying I’ll shoot anyone who comes to take my guns, isn’t really thinking long term about what will really be required, one person isn’t going to stop a group of people who’ve come to confiscate their guns, it’s going to take an organized group together to defend the 2A, it may take some time but a group together is a whole lot stronger than an individual acting alone. It’s time to think and plan what will need to be done prior to the event actually happening.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back