Anybody carrying a small .45?

Just bought a Kimber ultra carry 2, it's 7 plus1. XDS 5 plus 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the XDS in 45 with extra 7 round mags. Used to carry a glock 36. To each his own I say. Carry what feels right in your hand that you can shoot well. What suits me is probably different than what suits you - and that is what makes it fun.

I carry the Kahr TP45 in a shoulder rig. I love this Kahr so much that I'd marry it if Obama would sign an Executive Order for me to do so.

Sig 220 Carry with beavertail in DAO. Very nice and comfortable in a IWB Crossbreed.......

Sent from my HTC One S using USA Carry mobile app

I have a XDS 45 since before the recall, accurate, easy to pocket carry, limited capacity. I have a Rock Island 1911 Officers Model with a 3.5" barrel, 7+1, Very Accurate, needs IWB or OWB.
XD 45 SC Mod 2, Accurate, 9+1, 13 round reloads, accurate, IWB or OWB. S&W M&P Shield (bigger than a 9 MM Shield) too big for pocket carry, I haven't shot it yet.

EDIT: I have shot the Shield, it shoots well. I like shooting it a little better than the XDS and the S&W has one more round standard (both XDS and S&W have seven round extended magazines), but the XDS has better sights for me, and is pocketable, so the XDS a little more versatile.

My current rotation consists of a Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Compact (8+1 rounds), a Smith & Wesson 45 Shield (7+1 rounds), and a Kahr CM45 (5+1 rounds). I carry all of them comfortably AIWB using On-Your-6 Designs kydex holsters, or an original rig from N8² Tactical, with a spare in the belt opposite.

When I carry a .45 it's an XDM 3.8C .45 in a Stealth gear "Mini" IWB and a "Flex" when I go OWB.
9+1 with a 10 round on the belt.

Kimber Ultra Carry. (not a II, and it is so old the sites are about out, the Tritium) Just put a new set of springs.

(Sent from the great free state of Arizona NOTICE: We are closed so Kalifonians saty put.)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back