Added another pistol

TXiceman

I love my baby Desert Eagle 9mm, but wanted something that was smaller, but still had a lot of punch. This afternoon I came home with a new Colt Defender 45APC. Got to get it cleaned up and ready to shoot and head to the range. It was between the Kimber Ultra Carry II and the Colt. The Colt felt better in my hand.

Ken

There must be an epidemic. Everyone seems to have come down with the "I gotta add a new gun bug".:biggrin:

There must be an epidemic. Everyone seems to have come down with the "I gotta add a new gun bug".:biggrin:

I was bitten by the mama bug and had to buy two new guns. Glock 22 Gen 4 and a Glock 27.

I traded my Baby Desert Eagle for the Glock. I had a hard time finding the accessories that I wanted for the Baby Eagle.

Jason

Had the Defender out to the range and ran a little over 100 rounds through it. Not a single misfire or jam. It is a pleasure to shoot. The cheap (?) FMJ ball ammo shoots a bit low and left at 15 yards ( about 2" low and 2" left). I put the Gold Point hollow points in to fire a few rounds to make sure it does not jam on them and they are dead on and not low and left.

Ken

OK here are photos:
Colt Defender, 45 acp:
Link Removed

Baby Desert Eagle, 9MM
Link Removed

Bottom to top, Colt Defender, Baby desert eagle and the Browning Buckmark:
Link Removed

Ken

I have the .41 AE barrel and 2 magazines for the Baby. Only propblem is all of the ammo I have for it is about 30 hollow points. Tremendous cartridge. The Baby shoots great, but is not a very good gun for CC due to the size.

I would also like to shoot a 50AE...but I don;t know a single person that has one.

The Baby Eagle and the Desert Eagle (.50AE, .44Mag, etc.) are not the same gun; they share little more than a name. The Baby Eagle is actually derived from the CZ-75. That's not a bad thing, though; I have a .45 BE and love it. It just needs a slightly heavier recoil spring so it'll be more forgiving of limp-wristing.

Nice radio, by the way.

I am fully aware that the Baby DE is not a DE and is styled after the CZ. But it is still a really nice weapon. I would still like to get my hands on a 50 AE.

Ken

TXiceman What's the call sign? I noted the Yaesu in the pic. PM if you don't feel comfortable putting the call here..
Nice firearms..

Peace..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back