Do you still conceal carry into posted "No Carry" businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all no one has any right to enter the private property of another.
No one's asserting a right to enter private property.

He even JUST said that he could be removed and prosecuted for trespassing. That's not the language nof someone asserting a right.

Those who do not abide by the owner's rules do not have permission to enter and are trespassing whether they get caught at it or not.

No one's claiming the contrary.

TIt isn't so much about the penalty of being asked to leave or even being arrested/convicted of trespass as it is the personal lack of integrity and hypocrisy of demanding the right to bear arms be respected while disrespecting the property owner's property right to deny permission to enter for those who bear arms .
Shades of grey.

So you won't man up and be open and honest with the property owner because if you did you would be thrown out. Seems to me that shows you know you are disrespecting the property owner's right to deny you entry and that right even has the force of trespass law behind it.
That's correct.

And that response shows you willfully and intentionally disrespect the property owner's rights by trespassing.
Just as the property owener disrespects my right to carry in public by posting the sign, yes. We are each disrespecting the other.

Actually what brings tears to my eyes is seeing how the sacrifices of those who were maimed and killed protecting the rights, ALL the rights, of everyone are wasted on those who have no respect for the rights of others.
All but 2 mass killings since 1950 occured in no-gun zones. Cry over them.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
So you won't man up and be open and honest with the property owner because if you did you would be thrown out. Seems to me that shows you know you are disrespecting the property owner's right to deny you entry and that right even has the force of trespass law behind it.
That's correct.
Yes it is correct. I, and I suspect others, knew that all along.

And that response shows you willfully and intentionally disrespect the property owner's rights by trespassing.
Just as the property owener disrespects my right to carry in public by posting the sign, yes. We are each disrespecting the other.
The property owner isn't disrespecting your right to bear arms. He is merely telling you those who bear arms do not have his permission to enter his property. You can bear arms all you want.... just somewhere else. And since you have the freedom to go somewhere else it is you who decides to disrespect the property owner's right to control who uses his property by... sneaking... your gun in as you enter without the owner's permission. Maybe it is the idea that you have to have someone elses ... permission... that is the sticking point.

Actually what brings tears to my eyes is seeing how the sacrifices of those who were maimed and killed protecting the rights, ALL the rights, of everyone are wasted on those who have no respect for the rights of others.
All but 2 mass killings since 1950 occured in no-gun zones. Cry over them.
A wise man with the knowledge that mass killings occur in no gun zones would avoid no gun zones.

TIt isn't so much about the penalty of being asked to leave or even being arrested/convicted of trespass as it is the personal lack of integrity and hypocrisy of demanding the right to bear arms be respected while disrespecting the property owner's property right to deny permission to enter for those who bear arms .

Shades of grey.

Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
That's correct.

There are no "shades of grey" to those who man up.

73 Pages, I think the horse has been beaten quite thoroughly.
I see only 15 pages.

Why do some people care how long a thread is? It's not even a server indexing concern untill over 1200 posts.

Many forums merge like threads. The resulting meta-thread being thousands of posts long.

Anyway what diference is it to you?

He is merely telling you those who bear arms do not have his permission to enter his property.
That's disrespect. You get what you give.
The property owner setting rules for who does, and who doesn't, have his permission to enter his private property isn't disrespect but apparently it is a ding to your ego that you have to have ... permission... from someone. And you even know you have to have permission otherwise you would not be so ... sneaky...

There are no "shades of grey" to those who man up.
My life is worth more than my ego. You go ahead and 'man up', and I'll remain armed. No problem.
If your life is worth more than your ego why do you intentionally go to places where you are most likely to have to protect your life with your gun? After all you did say the following:

Every single mass shooting in the US exept 2, from 1950 to present, occured in a gun-free zone. How many more people need to die at the feet of "property rights" before we put an end to the public hazard?

Do I carry past signs? Damn right I do, that's where I'm most likely to need it.
Bold added by me for emphasis...........

A wise man who considers his life worth more than his ego would avoid places where he is most likely to need his gun.

73 Pages, I think the horse has been beaten quite thoroughly.
I agree that this particular horse has been beaten in this thread and even in this and other forum(s) over and over. But if no one challenges the notion that it is OK and even makes sense in a tortured logic sort of way to disrespect the rights of others by ... sneaking.... a gun into private property while demanding the right to bear arms be respected then new folks to the forum or new to bearing arms will not understand the hypocrisy of that attitude.

And challenging that notion is an easy task since those who push that hypocritical attitude invariably use their own words to expose their self centeredness and/or their secret desire to be the hero who whips out their super secret Ninja element of surprise concealed gun that they... snuck ... in and save the day.

If your life is worth more than your ego why do you intentionally go to places where you are most likely to have to protect your life with your gun?
I choose not to live in fear; it's why I carry a gun in the first place. The more of us that carry into gun-free zones, the safer those places will became. One day we'll delete draconian anti-gun laws, but not today. So until then you go ahead and post your sign even though you're putting yourself, your employees and your cliants at greater risk. And I'll go on and carry against your sign. We both get what we want.

If your life is worth more than your ego why do you intentionally go to places where you are most likely to have to protect your life with your gun?
I choose not to live in fear; it's why I carry a gun in the first place. The more of us that carry into gun-free zones, the safer those places will became. One day we'll delete draconian anti-gun laws, but not today. So until then you go ahead and post your sign even though you're putting yourself, your employees and your cliants at greater risk. And I'll go on and carry against your sign. We both get what we want.
If you choose not to live in fear why do you go to places where you fear you will need your gun the most?

So many folks demanding their right to bear arms be respected while disrespecting the property owner's right to deny entry to those who carry guns. I am greatly dismayed to see good folks be hypocrites when it comes to respecting rights. And sadly it adds even more ammunition to the anti gunners who can rightfully claim that many gun carriers are hypocrites.

I choose not to live in fear; it's why I carry a gun in the first place. The more of us that carry into gun-free zones, the safer those places will became. One day we'll delete draconian anti-gun laws, but not today. So until then you go ahead and post your sign even though you're putting yourself, your employees and your clients at greater risk. And I'll go on and carry against your sign. We both get what we want.

After all, that's why it's called CONCEALED.

~ CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, that's what life is all about ~​

I choose not to live in fear; it's why I carry a gun in the first place. The more of us that carry into gun-free zones, the safer those places will became. One day we'll delete draconian anti-gun laws, but not today. So until then you go ahead and post your sign even though you're putting yourself, your employees and your clients at greater risk. And I'll go on and carry against your sign. We both get what we want.
After all, that's why it's called CONCEALED.

That is why it is called.... sneaking.

My life is worth more than my ego. You go ahead and 'man up', and I'll remain armed. No problem.
I hate to say it but I'm in agreement with this statement..
If your life is worth more than your ego why would you go to a no gun zone in the first place?

If you choose not to live in fear why do you go to places where you fear you will need your gun the most?
If your life is worth more than your ego why would you go to a no gun zone in the first place?

If your ego forces you to resort to "ridiculous trick questions" you've already lost the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back