Do you still conceal carry into posted "No Carry" businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
If you choose not to live in fear why do you go to places where you fear you will need your gun the most?
If your life is worth more than your ego why would you go to a no gun zone in the first place?
If your ego forces you to resort to "ridiculous trick questions" you've already lost the debate.

~ CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, that's what life is all about ~​
If you can't answer those simple questions then you aren't even in the debate.

Concealed is sneaking regardless of where you carry. But at least you're beginning to get it.

~ CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, that's what life is all about ~​
It is nice to see that you are beginning to understand what being... sneaky... is.

So many folks demanding their right to bear arms be respected while disrespecting the property owner's right to deny entry to those who carry guns. I am greatly dismayed to see good folks be hypocrites when it comes to respecting rights. And sadly it adds even more ammunition to the anti gunners who can rightfully claim that many gun carriers are hypocrites.
Only anti-gunners post 'no-gun' signs.

So many folks demanding their right to bear arms be respected while disrespecting the property owner's right to deny entry to those who carry guns. I am greatly dismayed to see good folks be hypocrites when it comes to respecting rights. And sadly it adds even more ammunition to the anti gunners who can rightfully claim that many gun carriers are hypocrites.
Only anti-gunners post 'no-gun' signs.
Only hypocrites demand their rights be respected while intentionally disrespecting the rights of others.

Only hypocrites demand their rights be respected while intentionally disrespecting the rights of others.
Then tell them to take the sign down.
You appear confused as to who the hypocrite is.

In your own words:

Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
So you won't man up and be open and honest with the property owner because if you did you would be thrown out. Seems to me that shows you know you are disrespecting the property owner's right to deny you entry and that right even has the force of trespass law behind it.
That's correct.

The person demanding their rights be respected while disrespecting the rights of others. The property owner; Demanding others respect their property rights while they disrespect other's right to carry in public. That's hypocricy.

As for me...well, I'd rather be a hypocrit than dead.

The person demanding their rights be respected while disrespecting the rights of others. The property owner; Demanding others respect their property rights while they disrespect other's right to carry in public. That's hypocricy.

As for me...well, I'd rather be a hypocrit than dead.
Why would you intentionally go to a place where a no guns rule/policy puts you in danger of being dead?

I would rather maintain my integrity by not being a hypocrite and I'd much prefer to not to place myself in danger of being dead and all that is necessary is to expend the extra effort and costs while enduring any inconvenience necessary to find a private property business that doesn't have a no guns rule/policy.

Again, the phrase "Open To The Public" does not mean the property is public property but only means those individual members of the public who agree to the property owners terms/conditions/rules/policies are granted permission to enter. In short you still have the right to bear arms but if you enter you agree not to exercise that right in exchange for permission to enter. Or you can be a hypocrite by passively/aggressively demanding your right to bear arms be respected by ... sneaking.. your gun in anyway and not only disrespect the property owner's property rights but also to intentionally commit trespass.

Why would you intentionally go to a place where a no guns rule/policy puts you in danger of being dead?
Depends on why I'm there in the first place.

I would rather maintain my integrity by not being a hypocrite and I'd much prefer to not to place myself in danger of being dead and all that is necessary is to expend the extra effort and costs while enduring any inconvenience necessary to find a private property business that doesn't have a no guns rule/policy.
If "at least I kept my integrity" is what you want on your gravestone then that's your choice to make.

Again, the phrase "Open To The Public" does not mean the property is public property but only means those individual members of the public who agree to the property owners terms/conditions/rules/policies are granted permission to enter. In short you still have the right to bear arms but if you enter you agree not to exercise that right in exchange for permission to enter. Or you can be a hypocrite by passively/aggressively demanding your right to bear arms be respected by ... sneaking.. your gun in anyway and not only disrespect the property owner's property rights but also to intentionally commit trespass.
I'd rather be a hypocrite than dead.

Depends on why I'm there in the first place.
Interesting evasion.

If "at least I kept my integrity" is what you want on your gravestone then that's your choice to make.
Since I avoid frequenting places where my life would be in danger because of a no guns policy/rule I am not likely to die there since obviously I can't die there if I don't go there nor would I have to consider myself a hypocrite.

I'd rather be a hypocrite than dead.
I'd rather not try to justify being a hypocrite by trying to present the false narrative that the only choice is to either be a hypocrite or be dead when just by staying out of places with no guns policies/rules I can avoid being a hypocrite while being certain of not being dead in a place with a no guns rule/policy simply because I didn't go there.

Interesting evasion.

Since I avoid frequenting places where my life would be in danger because of a no guns policy/rule I am not likely to die there since obviously I can't die there if I don't go there nor would I have to consider myself a hypocrite.

I'd rather not try to justify being a hypocrite by trying to present the false narrative that the only choice is to either be a hypocrite or be dead when just by staying out of places with no guns policies/rules I can avoid being a hypocrite while being certain of not being dead in a place with a no guns rule/policy simply because I didn't go there.
Those are all your choices to make and that's just fine. You choose to be in business, I choose to shop there, you choose to post a sign, I choose to ignore it, you choose the price of an item, I choose to buy it, you choose to takemy money.

Life is all about making choices.

-snip-
Those are all your choices to make and that's just fine. You choose to be in business, I choose to shop there, you choose to post a sign, I choose to ignore it, you choose the price of an item, I choose to buy it, you choose to takemy money.

Life is all about making choices.
There are many property owners of businesses who wouldn't care about your money as they threw you out. And you know that or you wouldn't choose to ... sneak.. your gun in to prevent being thrown out.

Life is about choices. I choose to not compromise my integrity by hypocritically disrespecting the private property owner's right to deny entry to those he doesn't want on/in his property.

Sad to say it is obvious what your choice is.

There are many property owners of businesses who wouldn't care about your money as they threw you out. And you know that or you wouldn't choose to ... sneak.. your gun in to prevent being thrown out.
Of course I know that. I've admitted exactly that several times, even on this very thread, to you.

Obvious because I say exactly what it is. You act as if I have ever tried to hide my choice. I've always been open about it, anonymity affords me that lugury here. If this forum required us to use our real identities then I would lie to your face here as I lie to posted buisnesses and you would never know of my activity.

-snip-
Obvious because I say exactly what it is. You act as if I have ever tried to hide my choice. I've always been open about it, anonymity affords me that lugury here. If this forum required us to use our real identities then I would lie to your face here as I lie to posted buisnesses and you would never know of my activity.
Bold added by me for emphasis....

And now everyone can assess exactly how much integrity you do not have as you admit to being willing to lie about your activities not only from the protection of online anonymity but also willing to lie to people faces. Your admission pretty much makes everything you say on any and all subjects suspect from this point on.

I sincerely hope this discussion will cause other people who ... sneak.. their guns into private property with no gun policies/rules to re-evaluate their decision to disrespect the property rights of others because even if no one catches you disrespecting their rights there is one person who does know and you see him/her every time you look in the mirror.

And now everyone can assess exactly how much integrity you do not have as you admit to being willing to lie about your activities not only from the protection of online anonymity but also willing to lie to people faces. Your admission pretty much makes everything you say on any and all subjects suspect from this point on.

I sincerely hope this discussion will cause other people who ... sneak.. their guns into private property with no gun policies/rules to re-evaluate their decision to disrespect the property rights of others because even if no one catches you disrespecting their rights there is one person who does know and you see him/her every time you look in the mirror.
Personal attacks repell readers. By now you've driven away everyone you'de like to reach, because the people you want to reach don't want you to attack them too. So they leave. The only people left in this thread have already made a choice one way or the other.

Personal attacks repell readers. By now you've driven away everyone you'de like to reach, because the people you want to reach don't want you to attack them too. So they leave. The only people left in this thread have already made a choice one way or the other.
Stating facts are not personal attacks.

I rather suspect lots of folks have been reading our exchange since many people like to watch a urinating contest if for no other reason than to see how it turns out. And I am sure they have formed an opinion about your integrity and veracity from your own words.

I rather suspect lots of folks have been reading our exchange since many people like to watch a urinating contest if for no other reason than to see how it turns out. And I am sure they have formed an opinion about your integrity and veracity from your own words.
Strange that you trust my words while questioning my integrity. If you don't trust me to speak the truth then trusting anything I say is folly no matter how self-damning my statments may seem.

You either trust my integrity or you don't.

Strange that you trust my words while questioning my integrity. If you don't trust me to speak the truth then trusting anything I say is folly no matter how self-damning my statments may seem.

You either trust my integrity or you don't.
Folks can make up their own minds concerning your integrity from your own words. And to make it easy for all to do so I will quote you:

Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
-snip-
Have a nice day.

Question -

If a baker who doesn't want to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding because that person doesn't believe in homosexual marriage and therefore doesn't want to profit off of one can be forced to bake that cake otherwise the baker is discriminating, what gives any business owner the "right" to tell someone who has gone through every legal process in their state to obtain a CCW permit that they cannot do so in their place of business? Wouldn't that business owner be discriminating against the legal gun carrier excercizing their 2nd amendment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back