Michael Brown

Gentle Giant. Michael Brown was a good boy. as his father said... Certainly a proud father...

brown-robbery-stroe.jpg

Link Removed

One less thug on the street.

From "RightSidePatriots"

Link Removed

Mike Brown's Arrest Record:
The list of charges that are cited in the "Example" block above and proffered as documenting Michael Brown's criminal record above appear to have been drawn from a Missouri court search in which someone found a case involving some other Michael Brown and mistakenly assumed that person was the teenager killed in Ferguson. However, that case record (3SL-CR12675-01, ST V MICHAEL R BROWN) referenced someone with a similar but different name (Michael R. Brown vs. Michael Brown, Jr.), who lived in a different Missouri town (Troy vs. Crestwood) and was born in a different year (1997 vs. 1996) than the Michael Brown who was shot in Ferguson.

By her own admission M Brown's mother said that Michael had other run ins with the law and had some drug problems, she also said she could not get him to go to school,, the thing that struck me in her comments was she said, that's what all 18 year olds do.. I then thought back to when my children were 18 and working on getting into a good college.

the thing that struck me in her comments was she said, that's what all 18 year olds do.
All the one's SHE has raised.

That's why Michael Brown is dead.

She and her knuckle dragging partner killed Michael Brown as surely as Darren Wilson did.

With her for a mother, he was doomed from day one.

By her own admission M Brown's mother said that Michael had other run ins with the law and had some drug problems, she also said she could not get him to go to school,, the thing that struck me in her comments was she said, that's what all 18 year olds do.. I then thought back to when my children were 18 and working on getting into a good college.

This is the mindset. This is why they feel targeted. If you are accepting of a thief or thug lifestyle because within your community its what all 18 year old's do, or more generally, all kids do, then you might just believe that getting the attention of Law Enforcement is being "Targeted".

In sub-societies such as this what may be deemed "Small Crimes" are viewed as no crime at all thus the targeted mentality when Law Enforcement becomes involved.

Read below first---then watch Megan Kelly interview a Black Democrat Rep from TX who just can't accept that blacks lied to make the cop look bad. Luckily truth and justice prevailed once again.

Ya just can't fix stupid:
Link Removed

Subject: Michael Brown Shooting ‘Witnesses’ Admit They Lied, Were ‘Intimidated’ by ‘Community of Color’
To:

Michael Brown Shooting ‘Witnesses’ Admit They Lied, Were ‘Intimidated’ by ‘Community of Color’
01 December, 2014

Breitbart reports:

On Monday night, after the release of the grand jury verdict rejecting indictment of Officer Darren Wilson in the Ferguson, Missouri shooting of 18-year-old black man Michael Brown, President Obama took to the microphones. “We need to recognize that this is not just an issue for Ferguson, this is an issue for America,” he said. “[T]here are still problems and communities of color aren’t just making these problems up.”

Obama was wrong, at least in the case of Darren Wilson. In viewing thousands of pages of FBI interviews and grand jury testimony, it becomes eminently clear that many members of the local community did make up the story about Michael Brown being executed by Wilson – and pressured others to lie to police or keep silent.

According to the St. Louis County Police Investigative Report, the mob mentality took root almost immediately after the shooting. By the time detectives arrived at the scene of the incident, there was “a large crowd of bystanders and a large uniformed police presence at the scene when detectives arrived.” That crowd included both Brown’s mother and his stepfather, according to witness testimony. The police report states, “Many individuals were clearly upset and were expressing their frustration, by at times yelling obscenities and threats, and attempting to encroach on the crime scene itself.”

It got worse:

As the scene investigation continued, there were several large groups of hostile individuals around the perimeter of the crime scene. The investigation of the scene was interrupted several times by death threats directed toward police officers and gunshots being fired by an unknown persons around the crime scene.

According to the police report, a bevy of witnesses described intimidation from the local community, as well as falsification of testimony. One witness initially told police she didn’t want to “get involved for fear of retaliation.” She said, “I don’t know these people. I have to live here.”

Another female witness told police, “I don’t know nothin’.”

An adult male near the scene “commented to detectives as they walked by that he witnessed the incident and the officer was ‘in the right’ and ‘did what he had to do.’ He added the statements being made by bystanders in the complex were inaccurate. The detectives momentarily stopped to speak with the male who was clearly uncomfortable speaking with detectives. The male indicated he was not making any further comments or identifying himself.”

Two more witnesses, one male and one female, “said they were afraid to speak about what they witnessed. Both said they were worried about retaliation from people who live in the area.” One “began crying and said she could not talk about it.” The male said that he saw Brown inside the vehicle. He turned away, and when he turned back, “the male began moving quickly toward the officer and he heard several more gunshots.” Both witnesses refused to provide recorded statements.

One witness told police that “she had been speaking to her neighbors about the incident, and her neighbors were getting upset at what they believed happened. Their beliefs were inconsistent with what she witnessed.”

Yet the witness told police “that although present during the incident, and seeing the entirety of what happened, he would not be speaking to police for fear of retaliation from neighborhood residents. He also stated the information being broadcast by the news outlets was not accurate information and there were ‘blatant lies from those giving accounts of what they saw.’ He said there were multiple people present when the shooting occurred and even those people, when interviewed by the media, were giving false statements.”

Still another witness told police he had “already told investigators from Saint Louis County Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation that he was not willing to formally discussed the incident, but he was willing to discuss his fears.” He said “threats… had been made to the residents of Canfield Green Apartment Complex. He said notes had been posted on various apartment buildings threatening people not to talk to the police, and gunshots were still being fired every night.” He said “there were at least 10 other people who were outside and saw exactly what happened. He was not willing to provide names of any of those individuals.” He said Wilson told Brown “no less than 10 times to get down” while they were both on the street. He said Brown never had hands raised.

In FBI interviews, witnesses repeated such accusations. Witness 10, whose account backed Wilson’s story, said, “I just wanted to come forward and just tell it how I seen it. Because I feel like it’s very rare that somebody’s gonna come forward and tell actually what happened.” Witness 14, who initially said Brown was shot from behind before changing his story to accord with the facts, stated:

You have to understand the mentality of some of these young guys they have nothing to do. When they can latch on the something they embellish it because they want something to do. This is something they giving the okay now we got something we can get into… The majority of them do not work. They all they do is sit around and get high all day… two people never seen these people before in my life in the whole time I have been out there and I sit out there a lot. Came up threatenin’, hey y’all better not say nothing, ah, you’ll snitching and all.

Witness 14 added that within one minute of the shooting, there were 70 or 80 people “saying things that didn’t happen,” and they “started embellishing it when the stepfather showed up.” They lied, he said, when they said the officer “ran up behind him shot him in the back.” They lied, he said, when they said he had “his hands straight up in the air.” They lied, he said, when they stated that Brown was shot while down. “They had it in they mindset of what happened,” he continued. “They are set they are looking for a reason to explode, that’s what they, ‘cause they don’t have anything to do… They got nothing else to do they running all day they’re drinking and-and getting high all day we see this all the time.”

And indeed, witness testimony showed that witnesses routinely embellished their accounts, changed them to fit autopsy results as those results broke in the media, and even lied about seeing the events at all.

If you have to lie to make your point, you have no point.

It may be a bitter pill to swallow for any parent, but had ONLY the real witnesses come forward and the Brown family have heard only the truth, they could have prayed with the community and looked for real change. Change not amongst the Law Enforcement Community, but within the youth of that very same community.

I'm a 50++ White male. Last night I sat my youngest (13) son down just to be sure we were clear on the subject of Law Enforcement.
With his mother present I told him it didn't matter how right or wrong he thought he was, when and if confronted by Law Enforcement, Obey what the man or woman is saying without hesitation. I let him know he would never be injured if he followed the instructions. I also let him know no matter if he was right or wrong in what he was doing we would work it all out later.
My son is a good boy but you never know what the future holds. Basic instruction on how to handle an encounter with Law Enforcement is something everyone should know.

It may be a bitter pill to swallow for any parent, but had ONLY the real witnesses come forward and the Brown family have heard only the truth, they could have prayed with the community and looked for real change. Change not amongst the Law Enforcement Community, but within the youth of that very same community.

I'm a 50++ White male. Last night I sat my youngest (13) son down just to be sure we were clear on the subject of Law Enforcement.
With his mother present I told him it didn't matter how right or wrong he thought he was, when and if confronted by Law Enforcement, Obey what the man or woman is saying without hesitation. I let him know he would never be injured if he followed the instructions. I also let him know no matter if he was right or wrong in what he was doing we would work it all out later.
My son is a good boy but you never know what the future holds. Basic instruction on how to handle an encounter with Law Enforcement is something everyone should know.

By only the real witnesses...you mean only the ones that the Wilson side wanted?

Saying only one side is lying, is lying...

Look at the photo that has been edited to make a point (the fear their sons death every time he robs a store sign)...

Look at the "hug felt around the world" picture...Why is it conveniently left out that the officer apologized to Hart for police brutality against young blacks?...

Which side doesn't lie?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

By Lie, I mean ALL those who Lied about what they saw or that they saw anything.
Clear enough?

When the kid was first killed, a number of people were giving their take on what happened. Initially, one of the most vocal was the black with Brown in the store and on the street. His version of events was soon shot down and it was found that he had a history of lying to the police. Many versions were proffered and embellished due to ethnicity and rabble rousers from outside the town, and the fires were fanned way out of proportion. I just heard yesterday that the police officer told Brown and others to "get the f**k out of the street." First time I heard that mentioned. Was that true or just something else to show the officer mistreated Brown? I had never heard that from any source previously so was this something that actually occurred or just a little spice to add to the story? There are so many versions of this story that no one on here can offer more than mere conjecture as to the event and none of it can be factual unless one were there to personally witness it. And then, that witness's story can be put in doubt by someone else's version.

I've told people the very same thing. People try and say that law enforcement has no right to play judge, jury, and executioner...so if they want it that way, then the side of the road is no place for a trial.

By only the real witnesses...you mean only the ones that the Wilson side wanted?

Saying only one side is lying, is lying...

Look at the photo that has been edited to make a point (the fear their sons death every time he robs a store sign)...

Look at the "hug felt around the world" picture...Why is it conveniently left out that the officer apologized to Hart for police brutality against young blacks?...

Which side doesn't lie?

So which part of his reply did you ASSUME he was apologizing for police brutality against young blacks? I would have said I'm sorry too, but because I'm sorry that he has to live in a world where race baiters look for any opportunity they can to cry "RACIST", and the media perpetuates it even more simply because it's something controversial to boost ratings. That's what I'm sorry for.

So which part of his reply did you ASSUME he was apologizing for police brutality against young blacks? I would have said I'm sorry too, but because I'm sorry that he has to live in a world where race baiters look for any opportunity they can to cry "RACIST", and the media perpetuates it even more simply because it's something controversial to boost ratings. That's what I'm sorry for.

Link Removed

“He asked Devonte why he was crying. His response about his concerns regarding the level of police brutality towards young black kids was met with an unexpected and seemingly authentic (to Devonte), ‘Yes. *sigh* I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.’

...can't tell if you're just lazy or want to be ignorant...I guess I'll just ASSUME you're both.

... I just heard yesterday that the police officer told Brown and others to "get the f**k out of the street." First time I heard that mentioned. Was that true or just something else to show the officer mistreated Brown? I had never heard that from any source previously so was this something that actually occurred or just a little spice to add to the story?

The original source was Dorian Johnson on the evening of the shooting in (I think) his first TV interview. That may have actually still been fairly early in the afternoon, not sure. I believe that interview was linked near the beginning of this thread by ezkl2230....yeah, Post #4.

People keep saying that Johnson changed his story, but I have yet to find anything substantially different in the grand jury testimony from what he said in the first interview concerning the sequence of events from first contact with Wilson forward, including Wilson's first words being something to the effect of, "Get the F on the sidewalk." (I think that is a verbatim quote, but if not, it's very close. The transcripts that I downloaded and that S&W645 linked to a few pages back are not searchable because they're just scans compiled into one big .pdf file. If I could search, I'd give you the page # and line #s where he said that, but it was fairly early in his ~175 pages of testimony if you want to go looking for it.)

There are so many versions of this story that no one on here can offer more than mere conjecture as to the event and none of it can be factual unless one were there to personally witness it. And then, that witness's story can be put in doubt by someone else's version.

You're absolutely right in everything you say here, and it's just another way of saying what I've been saying all along. It should've gone to trial because all the witnesses' testimony should've been examined by both prosecution and defense attorneys and let a jury of Wilson's (citizen, not cop and/or prosecutor) peers decide who's credible and who ain't. We know everything about Johnson's background and run-ins with the law, and absolutely nothing about any of the witnesses for Wilson. Were any of them cops? Did any of them have cop family members? If the witnesses saying it was a bad shoot weren't credible at trial, that would've been the reasonable doubt to acquit Wilson on. But a prosecutor going into the grand jury with the potential defendant's case in hand and ready to present, and then not even cross examining him or recommending an indictment, is total BS, it's a sham, it's political cover for a chicken-sh!t hack who couldn't stand the heat of his own job, and that sham is why every single question is left unanswered and untested, and why conflicts between witness testimony is left unresolved. Most importantly though, it's why questions and conflicts will never get one iota closer to being answered or resolved, at least not without another illegitimate process of the feds coming in to take another bite at the apple, because, as I've stuck like glue to throughout this mess, this never was a racial (or "civil rights") case, it's a fairly run-of-the-mill use of force case. People other than Michael Brown, Dorian Johnson or Darren Wilson made it racial. All I want (or wanted) to know is was the shooting justified or not. I do not believe that question has come close to being answered, and I think that sucks out loud.

Anyone who thinks justice was served by this case has got to be insane. Wilson, being part of the "justice" system, neither gave Brown justice nor got justice for himself. He got a pass from having to justify his government-sanctioned killing of a citizen by a prosecutor who never had any intention of getting an indictment out of the kangaroo court he was in charge of. I realize I'm swimming against the tide of opinion on this score, but I think this case is as significant a sign of the death of America as we once knew her as any other case one can use as an example. But around here, for the most part, if the grand jury's decision isn't being cheered and celebrated, the collective (and massive) feeling of "Oh well, c'est la vie" is palpable, which is an equally significant sign of the death of America I suppose. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Blues

Some people would argue that Michael Brown was a Victim... if you examine his life., his record of drugs and prior illegal activity ( his own mother's admission )... you would have be blind, if they actually think, Michael Brown was a good boy and incapable of attacking anyone , let alone a cop.... just one look of his actions at the mini mart would address this issue as M Brown being a violent 6' 4'' 300 pound time bomb, and hardly unarmed and certainly a threat by his mere size... the intimidation expressed and capture in the mini mart camera shows who Michael brown actually was, a bully, a thug and a thief... Why is it that some mindless people would see a man , a cop , one who put his life on the line everyday, would come to the conclusion that Wilson woke up that morning with the idea he was going to kill a Kid... that is so ludacris. AS I've said before. if the mini mart merchant was armed, Darren Wilson would still have his job, and no one would be rioting... If Michael brown put his hands on me, I would not think twice to unloading my weapon in him.. because his mere size would put me in a fear for my life situation. so to say he was unarmed is just another means to further this insanity.
The question is why would Michael Brown all of a sudden become unthinkable for him to attack a cop, and that Wilson would do something that was not fully covered under the legalities of his position.. Wilson was a trained defender of peace and the law, his whole career. Most of the lies and testimony against Wilson was thrown out because of contradictory facts of the physical evidence. Especially after being cross examined by the grand jury.. all of the lies were recanted in the investigation, which left the Grand jury with no reason to take anything to trial... the recant by so many witness under oath, with physical evidence in their face, only proved those against Wilson were lying. MY question is after the recant why weren't those who lied and gave false witness in a federal investigation not in jail ?... my only conclusion was they were given immunity for telling the truth... simple facts where the physical evidence was enough to change the credibility of the witness testimony... if they were telling the truth, the physical evidence would have supported that, so why recant ?.. simple they got caught lying to a federal grand jury.. their act of lies in a federal investigation was small potatoes and the immunity offer was for the great good in getting to the truth, so they offered it up to the liars.
This is a much more credible conclusion than Micheal Borwn was a good boy and that Officer Wilson was out to shoot him a Kid.

My conclusion now is that all those liars should have been given the max sentence for lying to a grand jury... seems that lying to save a brother is typical in this community... its been typical in all of these recent issues... as someone said many of the youth in Ferguson have nothing to do but get high and hang out... all this attention is just so they have something to do. which included the opportunity to riot, loot and burn... just another day in the ghetto..

Some people would argue that Michael Brown was a Victim...
He was a victim... of his own stupidity, poor impulse control and his wretched upbringing. Some people are just doomed from the start, and listening to his mother and step-father, it's painfully obvious that he was one of them.

Western leftists and neo-Nazis and Japanese ultra-rightwingers often portray WWII Japan as the "victim"... which in fact they were, in a very similar way. Their ignorance, arrogance and childish cruelty led them to make a LOT of bad decisions. The result was different only in magnitude.

seems that lying to save a brother is typical in this community...
It's no different with cops. Take for example the murder by Atlanta police of Kathryn Johnston. Remember how there was an "informant", she was a "drug dealer" and a "wouldbe cop killer"? It turned out in the end that the "informant" was completely imaginary, invented to obtain a warrant. She had no drugs... so they planted some. Then they strong armed a real informant to back up their lie. Funny how NONE of the defenders of the Atlanta PD I saw libeling the victim EVER retracted their stories, never mind apologizing.

That's why I didn't trust EITHER side until the evidence was in.

I don't trust supporters of cops OR of hoodlums as far as I can throw Rosie O'Donnell and a boxcar full of bags of hammers.

He was a victim... of his own stupidity, poor impulse control and his wretched upbringing. Some people are just doomed from the start, and listening to his mother and step-father, it's painfully obvious that he was one of them...

That's the sad truth of it.

-

We will never know the complete grand jury investigation, but I believe the actual physical evidence was overwhelming... IM guessing out of the few dozen people who witnessed this even, there were at least one who offered up a camera video of what really happened... enough to throw out all the eye witness lies that were initially given.. I think this video put in the faces of the liars was enough to put them in jail for a long time.. but the grand jury decided to give immunity over prosecution, to get to the truth... the actual video would have accomplished this... the reason why federal grand jury proceedings are locked is so that the witnesses identities and evidence presented would not be a threat to their lives...
Are all cops good? hell no.. but Darien Wilson was the victim here..
a perfect example of a bad cop , is the cop who shot the 12 year old kid after 2 second of arriving at the scene. but for intents and purposes, the air soft gun was altered on purpose, to look like a real gun.. all air softs by law have to have a very visible orange muzzle break... ( someone took that orange muzzle break off the gun to make it appear to be real )... while the officer was way too quick to confront anyone with a gun, without further investigation from a safe distance.. he didn't know who the gun wielding person was and after a report of someone with a gun... his gut reaction was: " a man with a gun ". this cop had prior issues in another jurisdiction with his gun and should have never been hired.. his psychological profile showed him to be a man not qualified to be a police officer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back