Where is the NRA?

Each trying to get the LAST word!

This is now the third person to see what you can not see. I liked that bikenut and Vern saw it. But...at least Vern got you to add another insult to the ever growing list. So, if I could I would like Vern's post twice as much.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

+1 little puppet, he gave you a chance to get off the hook and you can't resist. So thanks for that vernsimpson.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Stupid is as stupid does.

I only care about showing your true colors. You can't stop, you have had multiple chance to let this die when others posted. But you can't stop, and I find that hilarious.

I only care about showing your true colors. You can't stop, you have had multiple chance to let this die when others posted. But you can't stop, and I find that hilarious.

Keep painting your self portrait.

Back to the more recent posts with actual content where members can add more than the number 1 without getting confused.

Says the guy who can't seem to stop posting just so Chen doesn't get the last word.

I find that just too funny!

He didn't notice.

You guys need these. I wish I could hand them to both of you!

Link Removed

He didn't notice.

Dammit :mad: I know the NRA is working hard to defend gun rights as guaranteed by the constitution. Expect where blue pointed out, they want nothing but their own form of common sense gun control ever since their inception.

BUT stop trying to sell me everything form life insurance to wine :angry::angry:

I joined about a year ago, and within a week of joining I already had urgent request to "renew" my membership, even before my membership card was received, and since then have received a tsunami of mailings trying to sell me stuff I don't want or need. Half of my dues has been used to make sure that there is some junk mail in my mail box at least once a week.

Yup. I'd say more than half, considering they need an entirely different fund for cases they support but have never actually taken to the supreme court themselves.

They're MIA in NYS. Where were they during the midnight passing of the unSAFE Act?

Good question.

This thread has deteriorated to a school yard "Oh yeah!" "Yeah!" Each trying to get the LAST word! Luke, P L E A S E close this thread! Enough is enough!

He didn't notice.

Back to the more recent posts with actual content where members can add more than the number 1 without getting confused.

Says the guy who can't seem to stop posting just so Chen doesn't get the last word.

I find that just too funny!

He didn't notice.

You guys need these. I wish I could hand them to both of you!

Link Removed

He didn't notice.

Dammit :mad: I know the NRA is working hard to defend gun rights as guaranteed by the constitution. Expect where blue pointed out, they want nothing but their own form of common sense gun control ever since their inception.

BUT stop trying to sell me everything form life insurance to wine :angry::angry:

I joined about a year ago, and within a week of joining I already had urgent request to "renew" my membership, even before my membership card was received, and since then have received a tsunami of mailings trying to sell me stuff I don't want or need. Half of my dues has been used to make sure that there is some junk mail in my mail box at least once a week.

Yup. I'd say more than half, considering they need an entirely different fund for cases they support but have never actually taken to the supreme court themselves.

They're MIA in NYS. Where were they during the midnight passing of the unSAFE Act?

Good question.

This thread has deteriorated to a school yard "Oh yeah!" "Yeah!" Each trying to get the LAST word! Luke, P L E A S E close this thread! Enough is enough!

He didn't notice.

He didn't notice.

He didn't notice.

Good question.

He didn't notice.

Why do you care, you wrote them off with 99% of everyone else. You post to be an attention whore. That's why you can't stop.

You just can't stop. And it's not very sly too try to condense the conversation when complaining to Luke. Very juvenile, he has access to everything you have said as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last time I messaged Luke was to add holster makers to firearms industry in our profiles. Seems, others are complaining to Luke about you? Good for them. My messages are to you, the more you project, the better picture that is painted. My pallet keeps growing.

Let's add another color to your portrait:

Warbirds self portrait, I name it Projection:

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
12. Little puppet (Pinocchio)
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

You do realize you started name calling way back in post #20, and then turned ad hominem #22...which hasn't stopped.

How many more inadequacies are you going to project in one thread? I have a pretty good pallet to "paint your true colors"

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless

Who started and is throwing more insults? Who wants the other members to "bow down and fawn"?

Yah, you are an ugly person, the perfect representation of an N R A and Brady member.

You just can't stop. And it's not very sly too try to condense the conversation when complaining to Luke. Very juvenile, he has access to everything you have said as well.

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

Still can't stop yourself.

Still can't stop yourself.

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

Still can't resist commenting can you.

Still can't resist commenting can you.

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

+1

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

1. no longer decent
2. no self esteem
3. bitchy
4. insecure
5. Has a huge ego
6. Hater
7. Butt hurt
8. Attention whore
9. Douche
10. Little boy
11. Mockery
13. Dork
14. Worthless
15. Juvenile

Still can't move on. Maybe you should complain to Luke again.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back