Where is the NRA?

It's incredibly obvious your self described obsession which you confuse with your incredible limited information of me is only surpassed by your incredibly blind idiocy known as pro gun control N R A support.

Go ahead, keep laughing at yourself, denial suits you wonderfully sheep. I all ready told you I'm taken, you can't have me.

+1000000000000000

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Dance puppet, dance

+1

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This thread has deteriorated to a school yard "Oh yeah!" "Yeah!" Each trying to get the LAST word! Luke, P L E A S E close this thread! Enough is enough!

This thread has deteriorated to a school yard "Oh yeah!" "Yeah!" Each trying to get the LAST word! Luke, P L E A S E close this thread! Enough is enough!

Did you see that the dork liked your post but couldn't shut himself up? That's funny.

And by the way, no one makes you read anything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Did you see that the dork liked your post but couldn't shut himself up? That's funny.

And by the way, no one makes you read anything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Each trying to get the LAST word!

This is now the third person to see what you can not see. I liked that bikenut and Vern saw it. But...at least Vern got you to add another insult to the ever growing list. So, if I could I would like Vern's post twice as much.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back