Where is the NRA?

Dammit :mad: I know the NRA is working hard to defend gun rights as guaranteed by the constitution.

BUT stop trying to sell me everything form life insurance to wine :angry::angry:

I joined about a year ago, and within a week of joining I already had urgent request to "renew" my membership, even before my membership card was received, and since then have received a tsunami of mailings trying to sell me stuff I don't want or need. Half of my dues has been used to make sure that there is some junk mail in my mail box at least once a week.

+1

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

+ these quotes below!

Dammit :mad: I know the NRA is working hard to defend gun rights as guaranteed by the constitution.

BUT stop trying to sell me everything form life insurance to wine :angry::angry:

I joined about a year ago, and within a week of joining I already had urgent request to "renew" my membership, even before my membership card was received, and since then have received a tsunami of mailings trying to sell me stuff I don't want or need. Half of my dues has been used to make sure that there is some junk mail in my mail box at least once a week.

They're MIA in NYS. Where were they during the midnight passing of the unSAFE Act?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back