Where is the NRA?

+1 for sure.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

For someone who claims to write people off you sure can't seem to STFU and move on to a new post. Seems like sometimes self esteem is tired to this forum and getting the last word. Grow up little boy.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just a refresher of what proved so I incredibly true about you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just a refresher of what proved so I incredibly true about you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize I was responding to Yoda. Proved about you, you did. Projection seems it is.

Or maybe you are just drunk...can't tell.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

+1

I gotta little story to share with you all. I was out looking at some trucks, looking for a new purchase, a new toy. Saw a 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie with an asking price of $46,000. Chit chattin with the salesman, took it out for a spin, brought it back, and started talking numbers. I told him, this truck isn't worth more than $30,000. He said he would go talk with his manager, and ended up going to get another "senior" salesman. While he was getting the other salesman I googled other 2012 trucks around town, come to find out, they aren't even selling for $38,000. So, they dropped the price to $42,000 and brought back a price chart of why they were charging that much, which I showed them the ad of what I thought was a similar truck for $38,000. He had me text the ad to his phone, so he could check the VIN. While he was away, I checked the VIN to the paperwork he brought me, and to my surprise it wasn't a similar truck...it was the EXACT SAME TRUCK. So when he came back, and said he couldn't go below $42,000...I told him I saw that the VIN was the same...he then got his panties in a bunch and started acting like a warbird on a warpath to prove me wrong...

I couldn't stop laughing...no matter what evidence was presented to the salesman...he didn't care. He had nothing to back himself up...so he threw a fit like a child. I couldn't help but laugh at how connected the world is...and how the N R A needs a car salesman to lie its way to survive, selling a truck that does "okay" at being a truck as some revolutionary 5 ton 5th wheel hauling end all truck. Good times.

I gotta little story to share with you all. I was out looking at some trucks, looking for a new purchase, a new toy. Saw a 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie with an asking price of $46,000. Chit chattin with the salesman, took it out for a spin, brought it back, and started talking numbers. I told him, this truck isn't worth more than $30,000. He said he would go talk with his manager, and ended up going to get another "senior" salesman. While he was getting the other salesman I googled other 2012 trucks around town, come to find out, they aren't even selling for $38,000. So, they dropped the price to $42,000 and brought back a price chart of why they were charging that much, which I showed them the ad of what I thought was a similar truck for $38,000. He had me text the ad to his phone, so he could check the VIN. While he was away, I checked the VIN to the paperwork he brought me, and to my surprise it wasn't a similar truck...it was the EXACT SAME TRUCK. So when he came back, and said he couldn't go below $42,000...I told him I saw that the VIN was the same...he then got his panties in a bunch and started acting like a warbird on a warpath to prove me wrong...

I couldn't stop laughing...no matter what evidence was presented to the salesman...he didn't care. He had nothing to back himself up...so he threw a fit like a child. I couldn't help but laugh at how connected the world is...and how the N R A needs a car salesman to lie its way to survive, selling a truck that does "okay" at being a truck as some revolutionary 5 ton 5th wheel hauling end all truck. Good times.

+1

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back