Where is the NRA?

Please read posts #68, #70, #72, #76, and #79.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You forgot posts #81, #83, #87, #89, #92, #94, #96, #98. Don't forget #100 on your next reply.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

You forgot posts #81, #83, #87, #89, #92, #94, #96, #98. Don't forget #100 on your next reply.

This is your 15th post since I pointed this out.

For someone who claims to write people off you sure can't seem to STFU and move on to a new post. Seems like sometimes self esteem is tired to this forum and getting the last word. Grow up little boy.

Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
For someone who claims to write people off you sure can't seem to STFU and move on to a new post. Seems like sometimes self esteem is tired to this forum and getting the last word. Grow up little boy.

Says the guy who can't seem to stop posting just so Chen doesn't get the last word.

I find that just too funny!

Says the guy who can't seem to stop posting just so Chen doesn't get the last word.

I find that just too funny!

:) it is amusing isn't it.

Nothing like denying someone the prize. I quit reading what he said a long time ago. It now just makes me laugh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Then how do you know it's me you're quoting? Gotta read it yah? +1.5 on your list of lies.

+1

+1 looks more like a "like" than anything else.

Btw, I picked up my mail today and couldn't help but notice how capital one and the N R A are similar...so much junk and a whole lot of nothing going on.

+1 looks more like a "like" than anything else.

Btw, I picked up my mail today and couldn't help but notice how capital one and the N R A are similar...so much junk and a whole lot of nothing going on.

+ one more post

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back