Another victim of "gun control."

albritton77

Product of gun control in Jersey City, NJ.
Obviously, gun control has done absolutely NOTHING in removing guns from the criminals --- while disarming everyone else.

Link Removed

"An 18-year-old suspect is under arrest Saturday night in Jersey City, accused in the shooting of a five-year-old girl. The littler girl is now fighting for her life after a bullet hit her in the neck, and the violence has left the community outraged."
(Click on link for rest of story.)

In more layman's terms.... GUN CONTROL KILLS CHILDREN!
How?
It seems more than blatantly obvious that the gangs still have LOTS of guns, and are more than willing to use them against (not only) each other, but innocent children as well.

Of course, the Brady Bunch (AKA Brady "Campaign") will somehow twist and spin this as a justification for MORE gun control -- in the name of "keeping children safe."

EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KEEP CHILDREN SAFE FROM PEOPLE WHO INTENTIONALLY MAKE A LIVING VIA THEFT, RAPE, AND MURDER???
The criminal element has clearly, repeatedly, and consistently demonstrated that they have no regard for the law as well as the sanctity of human life. The only logical solution is for the rest of society to STAY ARMED and FIGHT BACK whenever this type of situation arises! When is the rest of society going to QUIT BEING TOLERANT of this type of blatantly destructive behavior?

For those of you who want to preach "vigilante justice".... you would be lying through your teeth. There is nothing wrong (morally or legally) with defending your own life from people who are more than willing to take it from you. PERIOD.

Don't believe me? Ask that little girl.
Better yet.... ask the stepfather of Jaycee Dugard. (I bet he REALLY wishes he had a gun that horrible day in 1991!!!)

Obviously, gun control has done absolutely NOTHING in removing guns from the criminals --- while disarming everyone else.

Link Removed

"An 18-year-old suspect is under arrest Saturday night in Jersey City, accused in the shooting of a five-year-old girl. The littler girl is now fighting for her life after a bullet hit her in the neck, and the violence has left the community outraged."
(Click on link for rest of story.)

How?
It seems more than blatantly obvious that the gangs still have LOTS of guns, and are more than willing to use them against (not only) each other, but innocent children as well.

Of course, the Brady Bunch (AKA Brady "Campaign") will somehow twist and spin this as a justification for MORE gun control -- in the name of "keeping children safe."

EXACTLY HOW DO YOU KEEP CHILDREN SAFE FROM PEOPLE WHO INTENTIONALLY MAKE A LIVING VIA THEFT, RAPE, AND MURDER???
The criminal element has clearly, repeatedly, and consistently demonstrated that they have no regard for the law as well as the sanctity of human life. The only logical solution is for the rest of society to STAY ARMED and FIGHT BACK whenever this type of situation arises! When is the rest of society going to QUIT BEING TOLERANT of this type of blatantly destructive behavior?

For those of you who want to preach "vigilante justice".... you would be lying through your teeth. There is nothing wrong (morally or legally) with defending your own life from people who are more than willing to take it from you. PERIOD.

Don't believe me? Ask that little girl.
Better yet.... ask the stepfather of Jaycee Dugard. (I bet he REALLY wishes he had a gun that horrible day in 1991!!!)

The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.

The moonbats in the northeast and on the left coast will never learn. In their mind, all guns should be outlawed creating a "utopia" of brotherly love where violence will magically disappear. Fact they ignore, is that more people are killed by knives, baseball bats, lead pipes, tire irons, bombs, cars, poison, etc...etc...etc... than all the gun related deaths combined.

Hey now!!! I'm from the Northeast!! :laugh: Joking aside- you are 100% right. Majorities around here are just plain afraid of guns and would rather bury their heads in the sand. It makes me sick.

This is not a coast tang but something else. Certainly gun control is a large part of the problem, but there are other forces as well.

This out of Indy today..

Gunfire Erupts on Indy Streets...Ten Are Wounded
Link Removed

Leaders express outrage after shooting during Black Expo
Link Removed

Not all of us from the North East are moonbats and think all guns should be outlawed :biggrin:

Joking aside, this is very sad. We have the God given right to defend our life, a firearm is the best thing to do just that. Strict laws do NOTHING to strip firearms from criminals. You want to fight crime brady bunch? Then I suggest you shoot back

What part of "Shall not be infringed" do people not understand? Maybe its just me but that seems pretty crystal clear to me...

-Capo-

The United States has one of the highest homicide rates with firearms in the world so I don't understand how adding more guns to the mix improves this problem?

Giving everyone a handgun is not the answer, as taking away handguns from everyone is not the answer either. The problem we face here is determining who is fit to own a handgun. Since you cannot predict human nature, I guess natural selection will weed out those criminals from those law abiding citizens. Even a "law-abiding citizen" can turn into a criminal with the slightest provocation. Criminals are always going to have guns, but increasing the number of guns, as stated in the post above, only allows for criminals to gain easier access to guns. Picking out these isolated instances does not serve the community well by stating "well, if someone else hada gun they could have killed the BG." Maybe so, or maybe he would have killed the good samaritan with the gun and then had access to another gun to commit more crimes. The hyptheticals simply do not work in this situation. A gun is empowering to the individual who possesses it. The thought of being able to control lives with the pull of a trigger is a great responsibility to bring upon anyone. I live in VA and frankly I am appalled at the insincere methods that are in place to legally sell firearms. It takes as much time as going into Best Buy and purchasing a new Flat panel television; maybe even less time. Criminals are always going to get guns because they are intent on inflicting harm on others. Tightening the screws on gun purchases from gun shows and dealers throughout the country will bring about less firearm related homocide. The fact that someone with a clean record can buy a gun and give it to his criminal buddy is a little out of control. A stronger background check procedure should be instated rather than just calling the local pd to see if you have any criminal past. just MHO...

Giving everyone a handgun is not the answer, as taking away handguns from everyone is not the answer either. The problem we face here is determining who is fit to own a handgun. Since you cannot predict human nature, I guess natural selection will weed out those criminals from those law abiding citizens. Even a "law-abiding citizen" can turn into a criminal with the slightest provocation. Criminals are always going to have guns, but increasing the number of guns, as stated in the post above, only allows for criminals to gain easier access to guns. Picking out these isolated instances does not serve the community well by stating "well, if someone else hada gun they could have killed the BG." Maybe so, or maybe he would have killed the good samaritan with the gun and then had access to another gun to commit more crimes. The hyptheticals simply do not work in this situation. A gun is empowering to the individual who possesses it. The thought of being able to control lives with the pull of a trigger is a great responsibility to bring upon anyone. I live in VA and frankly I am appalled at the insincere methods that are in place to legally sell firearms. It takes as much time as going into Best Buy and purchasing a new Flat panel television; maybe even less time. Criminals are always going to get guns because they are intent on inflicting harm on others. Tightening the screws on gun purchases from gun shows and dealers throughout the country will bring about less firearm related homocide. The fact that someone with a clean record can buy a gun and give it to his criminal buddy is a little out of control. A stronger background check procedure should be instated rather than just calling the local pd to see if you have any criminal past. just MHO...

So pretty much what your saying is because a criminal can get a gun easily I need to follow tighter laws which make it harder to defend the life of myself and my family? Did you know that there are already laws in place that make it illegal to purchase a firearm and give it to a criminal? Let me guess you believe the story above is the guns fault right and not the gang bangers? Do you know the hoops law abiding citizens go through to purchase a firearm? You say "even a law abiding citizen can turn into a criminal", get some facts to back up your statement because in most of the cases, owning a firearm brings more responibility to ones life, making them much more aware of dangerous situations and how to avoid them. How about I tell you about lives that are saved because there is a gun in the home. If you dont want to own a firearm, thats your choice and what you do in your home is none of my business....so please stay out of mine. Here in Massachusetts, when they put in place strict gun laws...guess what happeend to violent crime and murders?? WENT up more than 100%. When you disarm the public, criminals run free. I pray to god you never need a firearm, because if you do, you will sing a different tune.

So pretty much what your saying is because a criminal can get a gun easily I need to follow tighter laws which make it harder to defend the life of myself and my family? Did you know that there are already laws in place that make it illegal to purchase a firearm and give it to a criminal? Let me guess you believe the story above is the guns fault right and not the gang bangers? Do you know the hoops law abiding citizens go through to purchase a firearm? You say "even a law abiding citizen can turn into a criminal", get some facts to back up your statement because in most of the cases, owning a firearm brings more responibility to ones life, making them much more aware of dangerous situations and how to avoid them. How about I tell you about lives that are saved because there is a gun in the home. If you dont want to own a firearm, thats your choice and what you do in your home is none of my business....so please stay out of mine. Here in Massachusetts, when they put in place strict gun laws...guess what happeend to violent crime and murders?? WENT up more than 100%. When you disarm the public, criminals run free. I pray to god you never need a firearm, because if you do, you will sing a different tune.

Or maybe I won't sing a different tune. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year. More innocent people are killed with guns every year than criminals. 208 were killed justifiably in 2006, while 32,000 were killed by accident/suicide. Want to refute that statement, go ahead I'm all ears. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". Bullshit, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are your facts. Tool.

Or maybe I won't sing a different tune, dick face. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year, idiot. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". Bullshit, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

HAHA the fact that you quote wikipedia, shows your real inteligence level. Yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they will...gun or not...You carry a firearm? Doubtful...

Or maybe I won't sing a different tune, dick face. I carry a springfield xdsc 9mm so why don't you check your facts before spouting inane assumptions. Lives that are saved with guns in the home are irrelevant when you read stories about a 9 year old killing a two year old. There are many of those instances every year, idiot. The fact that multiple guns are in households= more violent uses. 50% of suicides in 2006 were committed with guns. And you're going to say " well if they wanted to kill themselves they would have". Bullshit, they did it because it was quick and easy and they had access to one.

Hey, Pewbs, calling someone a "dick face" and "idiot" and "tool" will get you banned right quick here. Which won't hurt my feelings...Bye, now.

HAHA the fact that you quote wikipedia, shows your real inteligence level. Yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they will...gun or not...You carry a firearm? Doubtful...

Really, you are going to quote my intelligence level and you spell intelligence wrong? I'm done with you. And I do carry, I just told you I did carry, do you have to be told things twice?

Really, you are going to quote my intelligence level and you spell intelligence wrong? I'm done with you. And I do carry, I just told you I did carry, do you have to be told things twice?

well excuse me for a typeo...I don't believe you carry, judging by your post on the other thread about carrying in Costco, what did you google search for a firearm and then type it here? Smart...please be done, I look forward to not having to listen to you.....

well excuse me for a typeo...I don't believe you carry, judging by your post on the other thread about carrying in Costco, what did you google search for a firearm and then type it here? Smart...please be done, I look forward to not having to listen to you.....

Its typo.. Yeah dude I searched for a firearm and then typed it in here. Or maybe I'm just not as ignorant as many people here who want to flex their Constitutional weight and end up a bloody stain on the floor of Costco over a miscommuniciation. You can't even judge how to properly form a sentence or spell words correctly, so why should I even care if you believe me or not?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back